Author Topic: LOL!!!!! Obama BUSTED - woman cited by O-TWINK now cant afford Health Care  (Read 1263 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: LOL!!!!! Obama BUSTED - woman cited by O-TWINK now cant afford Health Care
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 05:35:34 AM »
Great reporting by CNN.   It's tough to cite them as "not credible" or "on obama's nuts" when they expose obamacare like this. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »
Great reporting by CNN.   It's tough to cite them as "not credible" or "on obama's nuts" when they expose obamacare like this. 

Obama looks like utter garbage lately.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 05:42:54 AM »
Oh right. I am sure you can show that there were NOT on his nuts for the past 4 3/4 years.

I know it's hard for you, but I am sure you can understand that when the media can't pull the wool over the eyes of their viewers due to clear evidence at hand, it results in most of the liberal being forced to FINALLY present the facts.

Too bad CNN wasn't objective when crapcare was being forced through congress. Now they don't have a choice.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 05:46:14 AM »
Back to the topic at hand. It is great that this is happening to her. It really is because now, hopefully, she understands that when you vote for garbage, you are going to get garbage. You reap what you sow.

But, she keeps kind of blaming the state only. I don't get the impression that she puts this solely on the clowninchief. If she doesn't learn from this then she deserves everything she gets.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 03:47:56 PM »
Back to the topic at hand. It is great that this is happening to her. It really is because now, hopefully, she understands that when you vote for garbage, you are going to get garbage. You reap what you sow.

But, she keeps kind of blaming the state only. I don't get the impression that she puts this solely on the clowninchief. If she doesn't learn from this then she deserves everything she gets.
elections have consequences

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 10:33:42 AM »
Carney To Woman Obama Held Up As An Obamacare Success Story Who Can No Longer Afford It: We Are “As Sorry As We Can Be”…

Note to the woman: They are not sorry.

Update to this story.

Via Politico:

The White House is “as sorry as we can be” that a Washington state woman held up as an example of the success of the Affordable Care Act marketplaces appears to be falling through the cracks, press secretary Jay Carney said Tuesday.

In mid-October, President Obama cited single mother Jessica Sanford as an exchange success story after she wrote to him after being able to sign up for insurance in early October. She’s since learned that her state’s system miscalculated her tax credit and that her out-of-pocket costs will be substantially higher than expected.

Carney said that the White House “certainly as sorry as we can be that Jessica can’t afford it” but that the law is still doing plenty of good. He also noted that Sanford still says she supports the Affordable Care Act and the president.

Sanford’s complaints came to light after she wrote on her state’s health exchange Facebook page that they had “really screwed me over.”