Author Topic: Healthy steroids??  (Read 5101 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Healthy steroids??
« on: January 03, 2006, 09:20:50 PM »
What would you say the safest ones are?

That help the body?

Anavar?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Healthy steroids??
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 09:28:02 PM »
What would you say the safest ones are?

That help the body?

Anavar?

Pure and simple, the ones that are used properly and without disregard for your own well-being. If you are well informed and take all the necessary precautions and steps to ensure a healthy and beneficial cycle then the list of healthy and safe steroids can be very long.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 09:46:34 PM »
True.
But really let's talk use not abuse, and long term usage.

Someone that wants to better his body,we know every drug has sides also.

But which one would you choose to better your health, low testosterone leads to several health problems.
Reason I brought this up is I want to take really non androgenic and just get it back balanced and healthy and maybe switch to anavar, and light hgh.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 05:24:52 AM »

But which one would you choose to better your health, low testosterone leads to several health problems.

You answered your own question...............T estosterone.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2006, 09:46:11 AM »

^Yes.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2006, 02:09:34 PM »
Based on the research I've done, Primo is the safest steroid with the least sides.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2006, 03:01:06 PM »
Based on the research I've done, Primo is the safest steroid with the least sides.

What will you get from a Primo only cycle..............if you can get real Primo?  Not much and a shut down HPTA.

Primo looks good in books, but in retrospect to results, it used alone will lead to a dissapointing condition.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
I would say go with a shot of karachi sust 250 once a week. if you are not down with injectables your best bet is the anavar or maybe turanabol. the HGH is a safe option but spendy unless you can get your insurance to pay for it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2006, 03:40:28 PM »

Yeah but  ::)
Primo if used with a great diet looks good not only in books but in the mirror, it really makes you look and feel healthy, but then again..who knows whats really going on.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2006, 05:32:12 PM »

Yeah but  ::)
Primo if used with a great diet looks good not only in books but in the mirror, it really makes you look and feel healthy, but then again..who knows whats really going on.

True. I think alot of the people who knock Primo have never run it. They're just parroting other peoples statements. I've had great results with Primo.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2006, 07:41:16 PM »
True. I think alot of the people who knock Primo have never run it. They're just parroting other peoples statements. I've had great results with Primo.

How sure are you it was even Primo?  That stuff is misrepresented all the time.  your gonna tell me you can tell the difference when you ran it?  ::)  Come on if it was tren or eq in there or even deca for that matter....you wouldnt have a clue.

polly says Fuck off asshole

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 09:30:24 PM »
How sure are you it was even Primo?  That stuff is misrepresented all the time.  your gonna tell me you can tell the difference when you ran it?  ::)  Come on if it was tren or eq in there or even deca for that matter....you wouldnt have a clue.

polly says f**k off asshole

I know some bros tested the syd group primo and it turned up having no primo whatsoever in it- my bro tested the british dragon primo and it came back 89mg per ML/ I know shcering makes legit primo also. as a stand alone i have no idea how effective it is- you never know unless you try it.

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 10:35:09 PM »

polly says f**k off asshole

It was home-brew Polly 8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2006, 08:00:49 PM »
What will you get from a Primo only cycle..............if you can get real Primo?  Not much and a shut down HPTA.

Primo looks good in books, but in retrospect to results, it used alone will lead to a dissapointing condition.

^I echo this sentiment completely.  Primo will still supress the HPTA with gains that do not justify it's use, even if you are going strictly for cuts and density.  Since you can't avoid supression, use Tren, that's more anabolic and is a more dynamic drug in essence.

I would say go with a shot of karachi sust 250 once a week. if you are not down with injectables your best bet is the anavar or maybe turanabol. the HGH is a safe option but spendy unless you can get your insurance to pay for it.

If we're talking "safe", you can't really get any safer than Testosterone.  That's what your body produces, there is nothing more "safe" that that.

At the least, one shot of Sustanon every week can't do you wrong.

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 08:50:09 PM »
A PRIMO ONLY WAS ONE OF THOSE EARLY "MISTAKES".I RAN 400 MGS PER WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS.GAINED 18 SOLID LBS...AND SOME OF THE BEST STRENGTH GAINS EVER...AND YES,IT WAS THE REAL DEAL.MY DRIVE DID SUFFER,BUT JUST A LITTLE.   ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 01:57:43 PM »

DIV

I agree...

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 02:49:37 PM »

DIV
Sust is KING!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »
Sust is KING!

Fresh Sustanon amps in masses, building slowly as time passes.

I've found nothing but AAS rules time and space and in the gym is where the final payoff takes place......

DIV

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 07:42:17 PM »
Y E S
1 life 1 liver

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 12:26:09 PM »
A PRIMO ONLY WAS ONE OF THOSE EARLY "MISTAKES".I RAN 400 MGS PER WEEK FOR 8 WEEKS.GAINED 18 SOLID LBS...AND SOME OF THE BEST STRENGTH GAINS EVER...AND YES,IT WAS THE REAL DEAL.MY DRIVE DID SUFFER,BUT JUST A LITTLE.   ;)
Primo rocks 8)