Author Topic: Foolproof Way To Get A Woman's Number  (Read 4733 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Foolproof Way To Get A Woman's Number
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 10:36:10 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 10:53:47 AM »
If she ain't got no booty who cares? When I go to the gas station no shower looking as shit why do girls like me better than dressed up hair is cool shaved and everything.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 10:58:02 AM »
Getting a girls number means nothing, they give out there numbers all the time, in the 90's getting the number was a great achievement now its just another hurdle to jump. plus now with the iphone 5 new software you can block the caller, which is the best thing ever.

you need to have game when you get the number, some guys will text her daily and call daily and leave 3 voicemails and totally write themselves off.

in the 90's if she have gave you her digits then you had a 70% chance, now it means nothing.
Today if her friend said "Jen thinks your hot, you guys should hook up, heres her number" then the 70% chance rule is valid.

Spot on

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2013, 11:00:26 AM »
How does one achieve elite getbigger status? Over ten thousand posts?
I've pondered this, and have been informed that it has something to do with an "initiation". It involves you wearing a hood, posing oil, posing trunks (you can pick out your favorite color) and swearing under oath on a stack of Flex Magazines to Ron himself.
After which, you shall self flagellate yourself using a leather weight belt....using a 5x5 method.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2013, 09:52:29 PM »
game...swag...mind tricks..its all bullshit. at the end of the day If she doesn't feel the attraction there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, if she feels the attraction there is nothing she can do about it.

always read between the lines with these bitches,
"we'll see"-  your not gonna see  me naked sober
"hey you"- Im a slut and have so many guys numbers I forgot what your name was

when you get the initial number and start texting, get into a conversation with her ....and then cut her off. conversation short on purpose. respond with "Im about to go out to dinner, may i call you later? "  guys dont call women these days and  You'll earn a couple of points.

other than that its common sense and the basic rules still stand... always call her when you know she's in bed and you have her full undivided attention ...never text her on a Friday or Saturday night. thats pretty much it
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2013, 10:01:05 PM »
Getting a girls number means nothing, they give out there numbers all the time, in the 90's getting the number was a great achievement now its just another hurdle to jump. plus now with the iphone 5 new software you can block the caller, which is the best thing ever.

you need to have game when you get the number, some guys will text her daily and call daily and leave 3 voicemails and totally write themselves off.

in the 90's if she have gave you her digits then you had a 70% chance, now it means nothing.
Today if her friend said "Jen thinks your hot, you guys should hook up, heres her number" then the 70% chance rule is valid.

Yup. Very spot on. Sometimes I don't even bother going for numbers, just game it up and see what happens. Actually now I prefer becoming fb friends over numbers.
all drugs - TPPIIP

StatenIsland8

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2013, 05:07:48 PM »
What's up with you incels still believing in game?

Don't you guys get it's all about face?

If you have male model face... women will approach you more often, and give you their numbers as well.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2013, 05:57:42 PM »
lots of theory and make-believe dialogs around here. LOL.

let me know when that "knowledge" comes to fruition.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2013, 03:51:13 AM »
game...swag...mind tricks..its all bullshit. at the end of the day If she doesn't feel the attraction there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, if she feels the attraction there is nothing she can do about it.

always read between the lines with these bitches,
"we'll see"-  your not gonna see  me naked sober
"hey you"- Im a slut and have so many guys numbers I forgot what your name was

when you get the initial number and start texting, get into a conversation with her ....and then cut her off. conversation short on purpose. respond with "Im about to go out to dinner, may i call you later? "  guys dont call women these days and  You'll earn a couple of points.

other than that its common sense and the basic rules still stand... always call her when you know she's in bed and you have her full undivided attention ...never text her on a Friday or Saturday night. thats pretty much it

spot on

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2013, 10:03:54 AM »
You need a compliment to take them back.  Just asking for a number to go out is creepy
^^
AGREED!!!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2013, 10:11:59 AM »
Do you know of any good ways to keep a conversation going instead of that quiet moment when you have exhausted all there is to talk about

or how to get the woman to do all the talking would be optimal

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2013, 10:17:16 AM »
THE quiet cool slays very attractive women mixed with a sprinkling of asshole and helping of narcissism. If you dont want her shes all over you, if your all over her.....friend zone awaits, at best. 

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2013, 01:23:44 PM »
Do you know of any good ways to keep a conversation going instead of that quiet moment when you have exhausted all there is to talk about

have you had sex with her yet? where do you stand with her and how long have you known her?
l

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2013, 01:42:06 PM »

Everybody hates small talk...and small talk to fill a void is the worst...

Both men and women love talking about themselves. But we are not trying to get with ourselves.

Casanova said it best, "Just listen", it's been the same for centuries...

Or you do it the Groink way, tell her that she is coming with you, and there are no options...
(PSA: Helps to have massive guns, a strong jawline and a full head of hair. If you lack any one of these, your success rate will be cut down by 1/3rd.)

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2013, 07:25:09 PM »
lmao

so can I have your number is creepy

but you look like an angel ive been following you for months can I have your number is ok  ???

I HAVE your number, is creepier.  ;D

ultrafuelmuscle

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Team Alex23 RIP Nasser el Sonbaty never forgotten
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2013, 08:05:50 PM »
Why are you betas so caught up with trying to associate with woman anyway you can, remember your the one actually bringing something to the table.  Like a business your goods are in demand stop chasing they will come to you.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »

arguing about
how to mount
a bitch from
a group of
virgins

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2013, 08:47:15 PM »
Just today I got this hot Belizean chick's digits. Tight waist with a little apple bottom. She actually gave me her number with out even me asking... just wrote it down and slid it to me.

Too easy 8)
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2013, 08:54:21 PM »
Wouldn't putting a gun to her head be an easier way

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2013, 08:56:33 PM »

Talk about stupid shit. Seriously, I remember being a teenager talking to my girlfriends literally for hours on the phone about the dumbest shit. Any dumb shit you have in common or like or whatever is best.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 09:00:02 PM »

arguing about
how to mount
a bitch from
a group of
virgins
;D

but "hey you" ,that was hilarious ;D