Author Topic: Not to sound racist/xenophobic  (Read 2487 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Not to sound racist/xenophobic
« on: November 19, 2013, 02:10:31 PM »
I'm not trying to break the forum rules, but this is just a question for our European getbiggers. As I'm watching football(soccer for you uncultured folks) and each country has its own team. Why on earth are there black men on the European teams? I'm an American, and I know that America is multicultural, which I like. I could care less about immigrants from the south, that's what America is for, the land of opportunity. Let everybody who can contribute in. But, we were started as a colony, the European, Asian, and African continents are where we all actually come from. Is Europe going to become the new "melting pot"? I had an awakening  while in Europe, and think every white person should visit, as should every Hebrew visit Africa. But that's just it, I think we should all stay in our respective areas, except us colonists here in America. After all, America is a business, not a people. What say you, my European brethren?

mik1111

• Getbig III
Re: Not to sound racist/xenophobic
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 02:13:06 PM »
use some paragraphs man

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 02:13:13 PM »
I'm not trying to break the forum rules, but this is just a question for our European getbiggers. As I'm watching football(soccer for you uncultured folks) and each country has its own team. Why on earth are there black men on the European teams? I'm an American, and I know that America is multicultural, which I like. I could care less about immigrants from the south, that's what America is for, the land of opportunity. Let everybody who can contribute in. But, we were started as a colony, the European, Asian, and African continents are where we all actually come from. Is Europe going to become the new "melting pot"? I had an awakening  while in Europe, and think every white person should visit, as should every Hebrew visit Africa. But that's just it, I think we should all stay in our respective areas, except us colonists here in America. After all, America is a business, not a people. What say you, my European brethren?

Pretty sure there was a point recently where the whole French football (soccer) national team on the field were black.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 02:14:26 PM »
Europe is more ethnically diverse than you think.

Not to mention in football/soccer they've got rules where if your grandparents were born in such-and-such country then you're eligible to play for that national team where you may not have been born or even spent much time in. Happens all the time.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 02:16:32 PM »
All athletic blacks already play in the NFL, NBA, MLB and track and field  ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 02:18:11 PM »
I'm not trying to break the forum rules, but this is just a question for our European getbiggers. As I'm watching football(soccer for you uncultured folks) and each country has its own team. Why on earth are there black men on the European teams? I'm an American, and I know that America is multicultural, which I like. I could care less about immigrants from the south, that's what America is for, the land of opportunity. Let everybody who can contribute in. But, we were started as a colony, the European, Asian, and African continents are where we all actually come from. Is Europe going to become the new "melting pot"? I had an awakening  while in Europe, and think every white person should visit, as should every Hebrew visit Africa. But that's just it, I think we should all stay in our respective areas, except us colonists here in America. After all, America is a business, not a people. What say you, my European brethren?

You don't sound racist/xenophobic , you sound retarded.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2013, 02:19:18 PM »

It's all about money, no more principle :D
Hebrews represent France these days

If you have a (much) bigger chance to win with hebrew-players as a French team, you'd prolly see the whole French team being black :D

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2013, 02:35:00 PM »
I get what you're trying to say..but Europe is not going to turn into Africa like all the white nationalist want you to believe

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2013, 03:04:02 PM »
use some paragraphs man

Sorry bro, no dice, typing this on an iphone(outed).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2013, 03:19:47 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2013, 04:01:14 PM »
I say you are not as worldly as you think you are and you also are a racist.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2013, 04:15:09 PM »
You don't sound racist/xenophobic , you sound retarded.

this

do you think blacks are only in America and Africa?  ::)
getbig or getgot

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2013, 04:22:50 PM »
this

do you think blacks are only in America and Africa?  ::)

Weren't they kidnapped from Detroit and taken to Africa and Europe as slaves?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2013, 05:04:30 PM »
I'm not trying to break the forum rules, but this is just a question for our European getbiggers. As I'm watching football(soccer for you uncultured folks) and each country has its own team. Why on earth are there black men on the European teams? I'm an American, and I know that America is multicultural, which I like. I could care less about immigrants from the south, that's what America is for, the land of opportunity. Let everybody who can contribute in. But, we were started as a colony, the European, Asian, and African continents are where we all actually come from. Is Europe going to become the new "melting pot"? I had an awakening  while in Europe, and think every white person should visit, as should every Hebrew visit Africa. But that's just it, I think we should all stay in our respective areas, except us colonists here in America. After all, America is a business, not a people. What say you, my European brethren?

Europe has always been a melting pot - that is why it has been in perpetual periodic war though it is hundreds of years since it based its local economy on feudalism (Russia excepted) or slavery.  
Based on the way you have written this post, your lack of research and  the way you style your questions suggest you have already decided the acceptable answers  you seem to bring forward clear and present linkage between racism and stupidity.
c

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2013, 05:17:42 PM »
uk, netherlands, portugal spain, all had colonies and granted the offspring of these ppl citizenship.

and they happen to be the superior football players, the slick managers and clubs woulnt pay them multi millions if they were worthless.

and liberal immigration policy,which i think is a good thing in the current times.

the world isnt the same anymore where ppl traveled with donkeys.

n

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 05:21:07 PM »
uk, netherlands, portugal spain, all had colonies and granted the offspring of these ppl citizenship.

and they happen to be the superior football players, the slick managers and clubs woulnt pay them multi millions if they were worthless.

and liberal immigration policy,which i think is a good thing in the current times.

the world isnt the same anymore where ppl traveled with donkeys.

Liberal immigration policies is ruining europe.  No problem with some but you guys have taken it overboard. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 05:24:07 PM »
Liberal immigration policies is ruining europe.  No problem with some but you guys have taken it overboard. 
the usa is no better i hear.

well, the govt says the only take in highly skilled workforces, but then they take the inskilled who work for cheap money.

its not a natioanl thing, its globalisation.

and they not supposed to get govt handouts, but theres always loopholes and before you can say heil hitler they have become citrizens ;D

n

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 05:24:49 PM »
I'm still trying to figure out why no one thinks it is racist to call the Notre Dame football team the fighting Irish. Last time I looked there were a lot of black guys on the team and other nationalities. I wonder how it would go over to name a division I team the fighting Puerto Ricans. I think if there was an Irish player on the team he would be offended.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2013, 05:25:43 PM »
the usa is no better i hear.

well, the govt says the only take in highly skilled workforces, but then they take the inskilled who work for cheap money.

its not a natioanl thing, its globalisation.

and they not supposed to get govt handouts, but theres always loopholes and before you can say heil hitler they have become citrizens ;D

No doubt in the US its a problem with Mexicans.  Its just the euros attitudes with muslims that will be their demise. 

And yes the intent is good but doesnt play out that way.

the trainer

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2013, 05:25:50 PM »

mixed cultures have being going on since the days of alexander the great if you had some education you would not have made such a stupid thread, its the same as when a dude says i dont want to sound gay but you have a nice ass.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2013, 05:35:02 PM »

No doubt in the US its a problem with Mexicans.  Its just the euros attitudes with muslims that will be their demise. 

not sure the intent is "good",man.

the poiticians are in bed with the corporations or directly own shares, or are even on managing board-councils.

openly(well,better than secretly atleast).

and they impose those reforms with selfish motives, cheaper labour, more net gains etc.

but then again, many regular pll are share and stockholders of those same companies.

we have to trust our govts, theyre not stupid, and relatively to say feudal times, the general sucker population,is better off.

i still believe the muslims who come here come mainly bc they prefer the western way of life overal, economy etc,i dont think they want impose some caliphate or something.those stay in afganistan usualy and get droned to death by american kids 5000miles away "playing" with joysticks.

it may be risky,it may be naive, but instead of building a "wall" atround them, i think its better to invie them and offer them to somewhat adapt.

if something is unknown or misterous to humans, we are afraid of it and react agressively to it.goes for both sides.

basical, either we can get along or not, lets see if the rule of law can handle and manage it.

n

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2013, 05:48:10 PM »

I suggest we call in Rufus R "Freight Train" Jones to clean up all this stuff.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2013, 06:07:12 PM »
not sure the intent is "good",man.

the poiticians are in bed with the corporations or directly own shares, or are even on managing board-councils.

openly(well,better than secretly atleast).

and they impose those reforms with selfish motives, cheaper labour, more net gains etc.

but then again, many regular pll are share and stockholders of those same companies.

we have to trust our govts, theyre not stupid, and relatively to say feudal times, the general sucker population,is better off.

i still believe the muslims who come here come mainly bc they prefer the western way of life overal, economy etc,i dont think they want impose some caliphate or something.those stay in afganistan usualy and get droned to death by american kids 5000miles away "playing" with joysticks.

it may be risky,it may be naive, but instead of building a "wall" atround them, i think its better to invie them and offer them to somewhat adapt.

if something is unknown or misterous to humans, we are afraid of it and react agressively to it.goes for both sides.

basical, either we can get along or not, lets see if the rule of law can handle and manage it.

Good points.  I just think the muslims lack of truly wanting to integrate is the real problem.  I really dont even mind the cheaper labor since those who choose to immigrate are still far better off than they would be back home. 

If someone wants to immigrate, bring a little if their own culture and embrace the western world I am all for it.  Just dont try to impose their backwards-ass way of life on everybody else. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 06:17:22 PM »
Good points.  I just think the muslims lack of truly wanting to integrate is the real problem.  I really dont even mind the cheaper labor since those who choose to immigrate are still far better off than they would be back home. 

If someone wants to immigrate, bring a little if their own culture and embrace the western world I am all for it.  Just dont try to impose their backwards-ass way of life on everybody else. 
yah i see it the exact same way, i dont care if my housing price goes up, or my wage goes down.

peace costs more than ppl think.

btw,here,i mean right here, the immigrants adapt quite good, when in 2nd generation, its mostly all good, 3rd generation,they are already diehard conservative citizens(haha,not wanting to let anyone else on board).

if they get unemloyed some time and that indirectly costs me tax money, dont care.

in the end, most everyone is driven by economic motives and wants a roof and food and some little extras.

religion is slwly laughed off of the earth, this helps to avoid some potential conflicts.

am very happy to hear theres ppl who share the views more or less 8)
n

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2013, 06:44:18 PM »
mixed cultures have being going on since the days of alexander the great if you had some education you would not have made such a stupid thread, the same as when a dude says i dont want to sound gay but you have a nice ass.

No, it's nothing like that. Also, my lack of proper sentence/paragraph structure is due to being on an iPhone, what's your excuse?