Author Topic: Strawman, I almost forgot. . .  (Read 1346 times)

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
Strawman, I almost forgot. . .
« on: November 19, 2013, 05:10:21 PM »
I came here a few days ago to show you a link to an economic blogger and I got sidetracked kicking around the nazi scum on this site.  

His name is Rodger Mitchell.  He's a conservative republican and a modern monetary theorist.  He's intelligent and a good human being.  In other words, he's the obverse of the rightwing filth bloviating on this forum.  His views on Monetary Sovereignty expose the nonsense of the austerity movement, that America is bankrupt financially, and that the modern republican party is anything but an aggregate of sadistic whores in a plutocratic class war.  Here's his latest blog entry:

http://mythfighter.com/2013/11/18/the-suicide-bombers-of-american-society/
Excerpt:

Ironically, the vast majority of the religious right is part of the very group who will be most punished by conservatism.

Brainwashed, they use the words the rich have put in their mouths.

They have dedicated themselves to destroying the lives of the poor — and they get mad as hell if anyone tries to warn them that by helping the rich, they are destroying their own lives.

Conservatives are the trained suicide bombers of American society.
end

Take a look at his economic entries.

One more thing.  Well done slapping this site's rightwing garbage around.  To these traitors, every statement, every act and every circumstance involving the White House is a solemn impeachable offense.  These dimwits display their ignorance methodically and proudly with their paranoid phantoms of lost liberty.  B/c, ya know, freedom is doing whatever you want!  hahahaha

Last thing before I go, to you Iraqi soldiers, you're not heroic because you wear a uniform, ok?  You have to do something heroic to be a hero.  Greasing women, children, elderly and meagerly armed poorly trained Iraqi men with your  superior fire power and training does not make you heroic.  It makes you a murderous bully and tool of your owners.  The same people that own you and me.  So stop interrupting my Sunday football with bullshit about honoring the troops.  The troops are not defending my freedoms by dropping bombs on children.  Never have, never will.  If that's a tougn pill for you, then good.  You're beginning to understand evil.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Strawman, I almost forgot. . .
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 06:23:33 PM »
I think....or ok...ok I know you have no idea what a Nazi is.  It must be much less stressful going through life as a fucking simpleton.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 06:24:43 PM »
It must be much less stressful going through life as a fucking simpleton.
hahahha indeed

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »
I came here a few days ago to show you a link to an economic blogger and I got sidetracked kicking around the nazi scum on this site.  

His name is Rodger Mitchell.  He's a conservative republican and a modern monetary theorist.  He's intelligent and a good human being.  In other words, he's the obverse of the rightwing filth bloviating on this forum.  His views on Monetary Sovereignty expose the nonsense of the austerity movement, that America is bankrupt financially, and that the modern republican party is anything but an aggregate of sadistic whores in a plutocratic class war.  Here's his latest blog entry:

Excerpt:

Ironically, the vast majority of the religious right is part of the very group who will be most punished by conservatism.

They have dedicated themselves to destroying the lives of the poor — and they get mad as hell if anyone tries to warn them that by helping the rich, they are destroying their own lives.

end

One more thing.  Well done slapping this site's rightwing garbage around.  To these traitors, every statement, every act and every circumstance involving the White House is a solemn impeachable offense.  These dimwits display their ignorance methodically and proudly with their paranoid phantoms of lost liberty.  B/c, ya know, freedom is doing whatever you want!  hahahaha

Last thing before I go, to you Iraqi soldiers, you're not heroic because you wear a uniform, ok?  You have to do something heroic to be a hero.  Greasing women, children, elderly and meagerly armed poorly trained Iraqi men with your  superior fire power and training does not make you heroic.  It makes you a murderous bully and tool of your owners.  The same people that own you and me.  So stop interrupting my Sunday football with bullshit about honoring the troops.  The troops are not defending my freedoms by dropping bombs on children.  Never have, never will.  If that's a tougn pill for you, then good.  You're beginning to understand evil.

Thanks, I'll check it out tonight

just leaving the office now

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 08:52:26 PM »
Good stuff on that website.

I liked this:
Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.

Not sure why so many righties ignore the civil disorder aspect of their policies.  Maybe because they think we're already experiencing civil disorder? 

I, for one, don't want to be forced to live in some gated community.  No matter how many cool distraction gadgets I can afford.

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 06:15:14 AM »
Thanks, I'll check it out tonight

just leaving the office now
Thanks.  Modern Monetary Theory is really important.  The Monetary Sovereignty factor shows that on the federal level, gov. spending is good, deficits are necessary to growth and debt is a good thing as well.  Balanced budgets are bad.  Why?  Simple answer is that tying money up in the gov. to needlessly balance budgets takes those dollars out of the economy and locks them in government.  The federal government has no means and its capacity to create dollars through spending is limited only by inflationary concerns.  Look at how the gov. magically found trillions to bail out wall street.  Did the gov implode with our economy under a wave of spiraling infation?  Nope.  We're still dealing with aspects of deflation.

There's no reason under the sun why the US does not:

have medicare for all

eliminate FICA and increase SS payments to all eligible americans

fund college for anyone wishing to attend

provide a $5,000 stipend to all americans annually.

Only states depend on taxes to fund government.  States are not monetarily sovereign.  The fed is.  And taxes don't fund the federal gov.  It is self- funding b/c of MS.

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 06:30:56 AM »
I think....or ok...ok I know you have no idea what a Nazi is.  It must be much less stressful going through life as a fucking simpleton.
I could make wise ass comments about your intellect but you can't help how smart you are.  But you can control whether you are a decent human being.  And you are not a decent human being.

From what I gather, you are a soldier with many excursions supporting efforts to kill people, with whom you have no dispute, and deprive them of property just b/c you were ordered to do so.  You are a a coward.

If there were any cosmic justice, you, your wife, your kids, your siblings and extended family would be riding on a joyfarm bus T-boned by a drunken Iraqi cab driver, killing half of your family, disfiguring the other half leaving them disabled and psychologically scarred for life, while the bus steam rolls your house destroying everything you own.  And your medical coverage is cancelled b/c it doesn't cover this.

But justice is man made.  And the people that own you and me are instructing us to treat thugs like you as heroes to be honored just for putting on the fucking uniform.  Don't question the reasons for killing...respect the duds.

So I hope you suffer psychologically for what you've aided and abetted.  I hope at night, when you try to sleep, you see the dark shadows coalesce and torture your mind for what you've done to innocents.  Sleep will be a fantasy to you.  Each day will be worse than the one before.  You'll lose your job, your benefits, you'll develop a nasty taste for whiskey.  Your family will disintegrate.  You'll take up residence on a grate in back of the Prudential building muttering to yourself about 'goddamn liberals' doing this to you while the pigeons peck at your toes.

But that justice does not exist either and you clearly do not have the humanity for any sort of self-imposed penance. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 06:58:33 AM »
I could make wise ass comments about your intellect but you can't help how smart you are.  But you can control whether you are a decent human being.  And you are not a decent human being.

From what I gather, you are a soldier with many excursions supporting efforts to kill people, with whom you have no dispute, and deprive them of property just b/c you were ordered to do so.  You are a a coward.

If there were any cosmic justice, you, your wife, your kids, your siblings and extended family would be riding on a joyfarm bus T-boned by a drunken Iraqi cab driver, killing half of your family, disfiguring the other half leaving them disabled and psychologically scarred for life, while the bus steam rolls your house destroying everything you own.  And your medical coverage is cancelled b/c it doesn't cover this.

But justice is man made.  And the people that own you and me are instructing us to treat thugs like you as heroes to be honored just for putting on the fucking uniform.  Don't question the reasons for killing...respect the duds.

So I hope you suffer psychologically for what you've aided and abetted.  I hope at night, when you try to sleep, you see the dark shadows coalesce and torture your mind for what you've done to innocents.  Sleep will be a fantasy to you.  Each day will be worse than the one before.  You'll lose your job, your benefits, you'll develop a nasty taste for whiskey.  Your family will disintegrate.  You'll take up residence on a grate in back of the Prudential building muttering to yourself about 'goddamn liberals' doing this to you while the pigeons peck at your toes.

But that justice does not exist either and you clearly do not have the humanity for any sort of self-imposed penance. 

Hahhaa

MELTDOWN

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 07:05:00 AM »
Good stuff on that website.

I liked this:
Austerity is the government’s method for widening the gap between rich and poor, which ultimately leads to civil disorder.

Not sure why so many righties ignore the civil disorder aspect of their policies.  Maybe because they think we're already experiencing civil disorder? 

I, for one, don't want to be forced to live in some gated community.  No matter how many cool distraction gadgets I can afford.

Some don't ignore civil disorder.  The much beloved Hayek himself acknowledged that social programs were a useful tool to prevent social upheaval by the proles(my word). 
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 07:40:20 AM »

Excerpt:

end

Andrea, Kore and Straw = Hook line and sinker

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 10:35:38 AM »