Author Topic: Multiculturalism is not a bad thing  (Read 2196 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Multiculturalism is not a bad thing
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
You hear all of this crap about the rich plotting for a one world multicultural society with workers they can exploit, but what happens when there are too many of them to keep held down?  I find it hard to believe this conspiracy has been plotted for hundreds of years with no forethought into what will happen when their numbers get too big.  I think it's just the opposite, I think it's just greedy people being greedy, with no thought of future generations.

There is no conspiracy here.  The people who advocate multiculturalism really believe in their hearts that there is value in it and if humanity were like they wish it was, it might be but humanity isn't and that is why it's doomed to fail.

Multiculturalism can only work through the active suppression of one culture, the dominant, while promoting others through the use of law.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »
Politicians are doing this without the consent of the people they are supposed to be serving.

Immigration a mistake? Come off it, Jack! Labour deliberately set out to transform the demographic make-up of England, writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2507533/Immigration-mistake-Come-Jack-Straw-RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN.html

I read that recently, just terrible. Should have got a lot more attention

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2013, 01:12:50 PM »
I read that recently, just terrible. Should have got a lot more attention

You read articles of this kind and it's shocking how people can delude themselves with wishful thinking.  For these men to think that allowing thousands of Muslim fascists into England is somehow an improvement over nationalism is beyond a same persons scope of understanding. 
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2013, 01:22:58 PM »
I cannot fathom what these people's motivations really are or how so many of their countrymen either agree with their ideas or just stand by passively and let it happen

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2013, 01:38:46 PM »
Whatever comes out of multiculturalism is the result from the laws of physics anyway and must happen.

Cultures comes and goes, there is no need to stand in the way of change. Why artificially preserve something that isn't strong enough to stand on it's own?

It is the natural order for weak and decadent cultures to be changed, influenced or even disappear, you just have the let these energies flow naturally and see what comes out of it. Now we will find out.

If you artificially separate everything, bigger and bigger unnatural tension builds up, especially with the Internet.

Eventually there will be only one culture.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 01:49:57 PM »
Falcon take your ass to Lawson St in Durham and preach this shit. 

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 02:00:55 PM »
I cannot fathom what these people's motivations really are or how so many of their countrymen either agree with their ideas or just stand by passively and let it happen

It's because they do no value what they have enough to want to fight for it, they are in a way "voluntarily letting go" of something that their subconsciousness deem not worth the trouble preserving.

Any bacteria culture does the same.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 02:01:58 PM »
Whatever comes out of multiculturalism is the result from the laws of physics anyway and must happen.

Cultures comes and goes, there is no need to stand in the way of change. Why artificially preserve something that isn't strong enough to stand on it's own?

It is the natural order for weak and decadent cultures to be changed, influenced or even disappear, you just have the let these energies flow naturally and see what comes out of it. Now we will find out.

If you artificially separate everything, bigger and bigger unnatural tension builds up, especially with the Internet.

Eventually there will be only one culture.

The problem is not standing in the way of natural change and the artificial preservation of the old.  The problem is the manufacturing of artificial change simply for the sake of change without any benefit or improvement.  The process of taking the best of another culture and assimilating it into ones own culture isn't happening.

Cultures that would not be able to stand on their own and would naturally pass away are being artificially preserve and promoted.  There is nothing organic and natural about what is happening.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2013, 06:32:52 PM »
That’s the key question behind an intriguing new study, “The (In)compatibility of Diversity and Sense of Community,” published in the November edition of the American Journal of Community Psychology. The study, by sociologist Zachary Neal and psychologist Jennifer Watling Neal, both of Michigan State University (full disclosure: I was an external member of the former’s dissertation committee), develops a nifty agent-based computer model to test this question.

Their simulations of more than 20 million virtual “neighborhoods” demonstrate a troubling paradox: that community and diversity may be fundamentally incompatible goals. As the authors explain, integration “provides opportunities for intergroup contact that are necessary to promote respect for diversity, but may prevent the formation of dense interpersonal networks that are necessary to promote sense of community.”

Article link
http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighborhoods/2013/11/paradox-diverse-communities/7614/?google_editors_picks=true

Study link

https://www.msu.edu/~zpneal/publications/neal-diversitysoc.pdf

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »
guys, i did not mean to make this shitty thread, white guilt was obtaining me in the wee hours of the morning to make this thread  :-[
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2013, 06:43:49 PM »
guys, i did not mean to make this shitty thread, white guilt was obtaining me in the wee hours of the morning to make this thread  :-[

And the Falcon totally redeems himself !!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2013, 06:46:04 PM »
The problem is not standing in the way of natural change and the artificial preservation of the old.  The problem is the manufacturing of artificial change simply for the sake of change without any benefit or improvement.  The process of taking the best of another culture and assimilating it into ones own culture isn't happening.

Cultures that would not be able to stand on their own and would naturally pass away are being artificially preserve and promoted.  There is nothing organic and natural about what is happening.  
And therein lies one of the many problems with American society, forced artificial change for the sake of it. With the end result of confusion.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2013, 10:31:36 PM »

Probably the years of flouride and other chemicals like bpa that theyve been ingesting. They put chemicals in unavoidable things like fillers, water, plastics that pacify people. Worst occurence is here in the us

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2013, 11:33:21 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2013, 06:45:45 AM »
And therein lies one of the many problems with American society, forced artificial change for the sake of it. With the end result of confusion.

I agree and as usual I appreciate your incites on the subject.   It's not even a racial thing when you get down to it.  Take ten physicist, 5 Asian, 3 white and 2 black and put them into a room and I guarantee they will have more in common with each other than they would with most members of their own race, even if several of them were from other countries.
A