Author Topic: I think im now ready to compete (pic)  (Read 19271 times)

biggriss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: I think im now ready to compete (pic)
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 10:36:07 AM »
I wasn't hating, I was trying to compliment you.  I think you could be on to something, a transgender division in bodybuilding shows. You would kill them because there would be NO way anyone could figure out if you were a man or a woman. I know you get lots of chicks and dudes because your physique reeks of sexuality. You do have nice boobs and I am sorry oif you are one of those people who can not take a compliment. You keep training boygirl. Goodluck

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 11:28:17 AM »
I wasn't hating, I was trying to compliment you.  I think you could be on to something, a transgender division in bodybuilding shows. You would kill them because there would be NO way anyone could figure out if you were a man or a woman. I know you get lots of chicks and dudes because your physique reeks of sexuality. You do have nice boobs and I am sorry oif you are one of those people who can not take a compliment. You keep training boygirl. Goodluck
Whatever, I just pop my collar and walk right on.

(nothing)

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 12:27:30 PM »
pft i am not buying it ::)

sure the guys got a great upper body but where are the legs. very typicaly of this board only show shots of your strong point. go to the gym and do soome squats >:(
fat till furthe

nutralogix

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 07:48:51 PM »
Are you trying to hide your little dick with your hand?.... :-\

Let me tell you ....it's working...  :o

No, he is actually flexing! Come...how could you miss that pikes peak?

Bro...Nice gunz. I want to ask...do you use Cell Tech? I have tried almost every supplement and my gunz are not even close to yours? What do you use for supplements?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2006, 07:07:44 AM »
No Celltech tended to put on a lot of lean mass for me but also some bf, now I use Weider Olympian Muscle Builder Powder Strawberry Flavor, I find that really helps me gain just lean mass.For the guy asking for advice on shoulders do shoulder presses with dumbells on a swiss ball, great for building functional shoulder mass.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2006, 07:19:28 AM »

sure the guys got a great upper body but where are the legs. very typicaly of this board only show shots of your strong point. go to the gym and do soome squats >:(
Nice Try, my legs are actually by best bodypart from years of running.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2006, 08:14:19 AM »
$

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 08:16:57 AM »
Incredible.

Thanks, its always great to get good feedback from fellow iron junkies.

nutralogix

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2006, 09:41:38 AM »
No Celltech tended to put on a lot of lean mass for me but also some bf, now I use Weider Olympian Muscle Builder Powder Strawberry Flavor, I find that really helps me gain just lean mass.For the guy asking for advice on shoulders do shoulder presses with dumbells on a swiss ball, great for building functional shoulder mass.

Really, yea  cell tech does that to me too. I can tell your right. Your mid section is nice and tight. Plus your vasculairty is extreme. All that from weider powder? Where can i buy some ?.........I have to admit, you look great. If you dont mind me asking "Are you natural?"

Also, I hate to bother you. I know you must get asked a ton of questions in the gym and the grocery store...., but can you post a picture of your back development...maybe like a rear double bicep pose with calf spiked? And can you use your posing trunks? and tell us a your daily back routine. It is so nice of you to give us iron junkies some free tips. Thanks!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2006, 10:06:33 AM »
Really, yea  cell tech does that to me too. I can tell your right. Your mid section is nice and tight. Plus your vasculairty is extreme. All that from weider powder? Where can i buy some ?.........I have to admit, you look great. If you dont mind me asking "Are you natural?"

Also, I hate to bother you. I know you must get asked a ton of questions in the gym and the grocery store...., but can you post a picture of your back development...maybe like a rear double bicep pose with calf spiked? And can you use your posing trunks? and tell us a your daily back routine. It is so nice of you to give us iron junkies some free tips. Thanks!

Yeah I heard that weider have a steroid like compound in their powder and i seem to really get big off it.My back routine is lat pulldowns and trunk twists, lookin to enter show in 3 months,cant wait!As for pic heres me when I was really cut and was holding quite alot of muscle on a back shot, nice short hair too!

nutralogix

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2006, 11:07:49 AM »

Yeah I heard that weider have a steroid like compound in their powder and i seem to really get big off it.My back routine is lat pulldowns and trunk twists, lookin to enter show in 3 months,cant wait!As for pic heres me when I was really cut and was holding quite alot of muscle on a back shot, nice short hair too!

Wow...very Dorianesque!   Trunk twist....please fill me in. And a "steriod" like compound....WOW!
what show you going to do and where> we got your back bro! No pun intended. Keep us iron junkies informed. You will win....hands down! good luck

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2006, 11:23:58 AM »
Thanks dude, People have said I have a Dorian type bone structure and muscle type, guess some are born with lucky genetics.Trunk twists are when you say load bar up with say 50 and swivel your torso wile seated, I generally do this on a swiss ball to improve my core back muscles, thats how i develop the thickness in my back.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2006, 11:28:07 AM »
Nice Try, my legs are actually by best bodypart from years of running.

I see you enjoy using the swiss ball.  Do you ever do swiss ball squats? 
R

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2006, 11:47:10 AM »
I see you enjoy using the swiss ball.  Do you ever do swiss ball squats? 
Yes, I am a fan of the swiss ball for most bodyparts, swiss ball squats really fry the quads, can be a bit worrying about falling off but I am a strong man so I just get on with it  ;D

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2006, 01:10:23 PM »

Your hairdo changed quite a bit. As did your ethnicity.
Care to explain how these drastic changes took place?  ;D

$

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2006, 03:21:38 PM »
Your hairdo changed quite a bit. As did your ethnicity.
Care to explain how these drastic changes took place?  ;D

Diet,Cardio,new haircut and it must be your eyes.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2006, 03:30:58 PM »
Yes, I am a fan of the swiss ball for most bodyparts, swiss ball squats really fry the quads, can be a bit worrying about falling off but I am a strong man so I just get on with it  ;D

You are hardcore! :o

Do you have any pics of you doing swiss ball squats?
R

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 03:57:04 PM »
No but ill try and get some, yeah people ay my gym think I am quite hardcore using swiss ball, especially when i do squat, I can see them whispering to each other as I do it.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2006, 05:03:58 PM »
No but ill try and get some, yeah people ay my gym think I am quite hardcore using swiss ball, especially when i do squat, I can see them whispering to each other as I do it.

did you get those pics yet?
R

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2006, 10:47:17 PM »

Yeah, a lot of bodybuilders with amazing upper body development tend to neglect their legs from time to time. I get the feeling that his quads aren't quite up to par with his massive upper body.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2006, 11:46:46 PM »
 >:(   What a doof...Who would want to look like him.Does he actually think that shit looks good?..It is obvious that he uses TONS of Synthol in his bis tris and delts...Doesn't even look like real muscle.Completely out of proportion...he has ruined his symetry with that synthol crap.

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »
hey dude we need more pics posing in all angles u look good besides the fat tits u have there!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2006, 03:26:55 AM »
hey dude we need more pics posing in all angles u look good besides the fat tits u have there!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
THATS Funny...lol

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2006, 04:01:22 PM »
 ::)