Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 23, 2014, 03:49:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: amino X vs aminocore  (Read 433 times)
momo200
Getbig II

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2013, 05:17:28 AM »

hey huys wich one of amino X and aminocore allmax are better, just need a godd amino drink, to add to my glutamine powder drink them then it w solid food, amino X is it good?
Report to moderator   Logged
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 07:48:03 PM »

both have solid marketing and no science behind them

take your pick
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »

I actually use Amino-X. All it is is flavored branched chain amino acids. BCAA's facilitate protein synthesis at the cellular level, but aren't "magic" no matter what company makes the product.
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 04:22:25 AM »

I actually use Amino-X. All it is is flavored branched chain amino acids. BCAA's facilitate protein synthesis at the cellular level, but aren't "magic" no matter what company makes the product.

do you have a double blind study that was peer reviewed and not funded by industry that backs up that marketing claim?

i often find people have 'faith' in supplements...

IMO all faith is folly
Montague
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 03:42:45 PM »

do you have a double blind study that was peer reviewed and not funded by industry that backs up that marketing claim?

i often find people have 'faith' in supplements...

IMO all faith is folly

I've found Pubmed to be pretty reliable after using them the last 3-4 years or so. They've published good info on HMB, which is a metabolite of Leucine. I'm still at the lab, but if you really want, I can try to locate the links later. BCAA's are one of the few supplements in which I have faith.
WOOO
Getbig V

Mr. Unpopular

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 07:39:53 PM »

I've found Pubmed to be pretty reliable after using them the last 3-4 years or so. They've published good info on HMB, which is a metabolite of Leucine. I'm still at the lab, but if you really want, I can try to locate the links later. BCAA's are one of the few supplements in which I have faith.

i sup leucine

just fucking around
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!