Author Topic: Why do black people always scatter when something cool happens?  (Read 12790 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Why do black people always scatter when something cool happens?
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2013, 06:13:57 PM »
Paper = money

Make some Papyrus

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »
Because as usual...its all about them.

They can't just laugh at something. . It's got to be "look at how funny I think it is..and how hard I'm laughing" and fall all over each other and run around in circles, with the obligatory "OOOOOOOOOHH SHIT...no he didn't! "

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2013, 08:33:41 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2013, 09:41:26 AM »
    ;D ;D ;D :D
Serious I am trying to understand why can the black people dance and most white people cant.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2013, 09:48:20 AM »
Serious I am trying to understand why can the black people dance and most white people cant.

Rhythm in their blood? Jive in their genes?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »

Culturally uninhibited?  Who knows?  For me, what passes for dance in current impolite society is nothing more than air humping, not dancing and that goes for black, white, what have you.

Perhaps I should change my opening statement to, "morally uninhibited?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
Culturally uninhibited?  Who knows?  For me, what passes for dance in current impolite society is nothing more than air humping, not dancing and that goes for black, white, what have you.

Perhaps I should change my opening statement to, "morally uninhibited?
I see we got to go back to the soul train line dance then for training.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2013, 10:06:06 AM »
I see we got to go back to the soul train line dance then for training.

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2013, 12:10:38 PM »
(Racist)

its their inner chimp coming out. Watch a pack of chimps reaction to something they dont understand/cant comprehend.

(/racist)

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2013, 12:29:39 PM »
(Racist)

its their inner chimp coming out. Watch a pack of chimps reaction to something they dont understand/cant comprehend.

(/racist)

They do share the same reaction surprisingly (no racist)..

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2013, 02:42:38 PM »
Because as usual...its all about them.

They can't just laugh at something. . It's got to be "look at how funny I think it is..and how hard I'm laughing" and fall all over each other and run around in circles, with the obligatory "OOOOOOOOOHH SHIT...no he didn't! "

VERY TRUE

I CANT STAND THEM

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2013, 03:19:20 PM »
Lol yet you love to date them??? That's a contradiction

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2013, 03:23:43 PM »
LMAO @ kid at the 40 second mark lol

Hahahaha!!

Spot on comparison! ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 22, 2013, 09:23:11 AM »
Lol yet you love to date them??? That's a contradiction
i mean them folks groink described so accurately

they are the attention seekers idiots with shit for brains, mostly young punks with delusions of importance

a lot of black ppl are not like that trust me i know a thing or two about black ppl

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 22, 2013, 09:28:35 AM »
It's all 'bout scatterin', handstandin', bandstandin', hootin', tootin' 'n' hollerin' for The 'Brews!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #65 on: November 22, 2013, 09:58:48 AM »
i mean them folks groink described so accurately

they are the attention seekers idiots with shit for brains, mostly young punks with delusions of importance

a lot of black ppl are not like that trust me i know a thing or two about black ppl

agreed. I have a ton of black friends and they hate the "ghetto n*gga" types (their words) though I don't know if that behavior is just a "black" thing. Here is Washington we have TONS of white "wiggers" as my black friends call them who act like they are straight out of Compton but never left Bellevue (rich neighborhood). Hell even the "ghettos" up here are luxurious compared to the shit I've seen in the South and East coast.

Its the behavior I hate not the race. The "rap" culture perpetuates the behavior IMHO. Crazy to see anyone dressed like a rapper let along a 40yr old dude. Its as bad as the Ed Hardy / Tap out douche's I see everyday. I had a neighbor who's brother came up for the holidays last year and they are like night and day. My black neighbor "D" as I'll call him is educated, well spoken and a great family man and all around cool dude. ..his brother (35yrs old) however is straight out of a rap video. BTW they both grew up in 2 parent, middle class household in Seattle.

I remember one of our conversation about a job interview he went on and it went something like this (forgive me my ebonics is whack) - yo son I was at this joint trying to a job the other day so I put my last cash in my whip (gas I assume) and went on to try and get that paper and shit and this white bitch wasn't tryn to hire a guy. She didn't like my accent and shit I guess".

I asked if she even looked at his resume and he said he didn't have one. He then said he bought new "digs and shit" for the interview which turned out to be the baggy jeans and shoes he was wearing that day. I don't understand why they want to dress like a "rapper" and then expect to be treated seriously. I know rappers dress like a clown who can't afford clothes that fit, but they are millionaires and don't have to get a job and work in the real world of professionals.

I don't know if I can say its a culture thing because again, I know lots of blacks who are your average, mild mannered, family oriented, down to earth people. I think its those (white and black) that need to blame others for their failures and identify with a lifestyle they deem "cool" though they will never have the talent, drive or education to be that successful in their lifetime.

BTW - pacific islanders do the same thing. They always blame "white folks" for why they can't get a good job instead of going to college / tech school or military and fight / struggle for success like most of us do. Success is never easy and some are just lazy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 22, 2013, 10:02:15 AM »
Yes, the Rap culture is destroying the Youth of today.

Why can't they instead sit in front of the fireplace in their favorite smokejacket and read a good book?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 22, 2013, 10:03:12 AM »
Yes, the Rap culture is destroying the Youth of today.

Why can't they instead sit in front of the fireplace in their favorite smokejacket and read a good book?

funniest song ever on the subject

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2013, 10:03:54 AM »
I remember one of our conversation about a job interview he went on and it went something like this (forgive me my ebonics is whack) -

yo son I was at this joint trying to a job the other day so I put my last cash in my whip (gas I assume) and went on to try and get that paper and shit and this white bitch wasn't tryn to hire a guy. She didn't like my accent and shit I guess".

I asked if she even looked at his resume and he said he didn't have one. He then said he bought new "digs and shit" for the interview which turned out to be the baggy jeans and shoes he was wearing that day.

I don't understand why they want to dress like a "rapper" and then expect to be treated seriously.

I know rappers dress like a clown who can't afford clothes that fit, but they are millionaires and don't have to get a job and work in the real world of professionals.

???

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2013, 10:09:30 AM »
Kwon sorry man, that was as close to verbatim as I remember

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2013, 10:15:37 AM »
Kwon sorry man, that was as close to verbatim as I remember

LOL it's just mindboggling to see his way of thinking...

He thought his "new digs" consisting of new reeboks and baggy jeans were enough to get the Position... :D

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2013, 10:19:12 AM »
Just odd because again, the way they were raised and his brother is complete opposite. He even told me "man, save your breath that dumbass is too gangsta to get it..probably from all that weed he smokes" hahahaha

and yes, he use the hand gesture for "     "  when he said gangsta hahahaha

I remember he told his bro in a different convo - "If you believe the "white man" is running shit then adapt to their shit and and get to where you need to be. Change into your "gansta" clothes when you get off of work."

Gangsta - "I gotta represent man, I'm not going to change who I am for those muthaf*cka's"

D - "then you stay true to yourself man, be a broke ass grown asshole you're whole life"

Laughed my ass off. Hell, when I lived in Japan, you think I wanted to take my shoes off everywhere and bow to everyone at every business meeting then sit on the floor. No....but I did it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #72 on: November 22, 2013, 10:29:39 AM »
^

Those are the type of people I can't stand. The ones who feel the need to live up to stereotypes regardless of race/color. Doesn't help that the blacks who go the other way and try to be their own are often ostracized by their community. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 22, 2013, 10:39:20 AM »
^

Those are the type of people I can't stand. The ones who feel the need to live up to stereotypes regardless of race/color. Doesn't help that the blacks who go the other way and try to be their own are often ostracized by their community. 

Very true but not only blacks. It's prevalent in some Asian communities and I know for a fact it is in the Samoan community. If you are educated and articulate you are teased but when you are seen driving a luxury car everyone ask how much you make and the family come to you for money for every wedding or funeral that is happening within your fathers cousins sister in laws uncles family. And you are shamed if you don't put in money for the occation

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #74 on: November 22, 2013, 10:51:11 AM »
Very true but not only blacks. It's prevalent in some Asian communities and I know for a fact it is in the Samoan community. If you are educated and articulate you are teased but when you are seen driving a luxury car everyone ask how much you make and the family come to you for money for every wedding or funeral that is happening within your fathers cousins sister in laws uncles family. And you are shamed if you don't put in money for the occation

True, its not only blacks but having to live up to the ghetto stereotype is the most ignorant thing I can think of. Living up to other sterotypes like say an asian and east indian is not as damaging to society or their own well being.