Author Topic: Bt toxin found in human blood of those who eat GMO corn  (Read 9915 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Bt toxin found in human blood of those who eat GMO corn
« on: November 21, 2013, 02:57:20 AM »
Last year, doctors at Sherbrooke University Hospital in Quebec found Bt-toxin in the blood of:

93 percent of pregnant women tested
    80 percent of umbilical blood in their babies, and
    67 percent of non-pregnant women

The study authors speculate that the Bt-toxin was likely consumed in the normal diet of the Canadian middle class—which makes sense when you consider that genetically engineered corn is present in the vast majority of all processed foods and drinks in the form of high fructose corn syrup. They also suggest that the toxin may have come from eating meat from animals fed Bt corn, which most livestock raised in confined animal feeding operations (CAFO, or so-called "factory farms") are.

These shocking results raise the frightening possibility that eating Bt corn might actually turn your intestinal flora into a sort of "living pesticide factory"… essentially manufacturing Bt-toxin from within your digestive system on a continuing basis.

BT-TOXIN WHAT IS IT???

Monsanto's genetically modified "Bt corn" has been equipped with a gene from soil bacteria called Bt (Bacillus thuringiensis), which produces the Bt-toxin. It's a pesticide that breaks open the stomach of certain insects and kills them.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Bt toxin found in human blood of those who eat GMO corn
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 02:58:45 AM »
If this hypothesis is correct, is it then also possible that the Bt-toxin might damage the integrity of your digestive tract in the same way it damages insects? Remember, the toxin actually ruptures the stomach of insects, causing them to die. The biotech industry has insisted that the Bt-toxin doesn't bind or interact with the intestinal walls of mammals (which would include humans). But again, there are peer-reviewed published research showing that Bt-toxin does bind with mouse small intestines and with intestinal tissue from rhesus monkeys.
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 03:37:03 AM »
corn
 ::) ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 03:52:08 AM »
corn
 ::) ::)
hey man give just a little bit of thought in your life. sounds like you are trying to avoid depression by keeping things too simplistic
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 03:53:42 AM »
hey man give just a little bit of thought in your life. sounds like you are trying to avoid depression by keeping things too simplistic

i think for a living

i'm raw, no rubber, no pullout on getbig

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »
Wow a well thought-out thread w peer-reviewed evidence..... I'm pleasantly surprised

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 04:29:38 AM »
I worked in a kindergarten based on Rudolf Steiner's teachings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthroposophy

A female employe in her 30s died from stomach cancer. She ate only organic food, mostly products from their own brand "Helios". Later on I learned of anecdotical stories about many of these people dying young from stomach cancer. Why?

One explanation is the great amount of toxins from mould found is much organic food, such as grains, cereals and flour. Lack of control with mould is very bad indeed.

You health nutcases believe nature is only good and kind. Nature is also a killer, with natural toxins from plants and mould potentially being extremely dangerous.

NN

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 05:51:58 AM »
How can we tell if we are eating GMO corn if we dont grow it ourselves Johnny? Obama is not going to tell us.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 05:17:04 PM »
How can we tell if we are eating GMO corn if we dont grow it ourselves Johnny? Obama is not going to tell us.
the see of corn generates bt toxin itself. its genetically modified that way. all of the food we eat generates this toxing that exploded bugs stomachs but we eat it
A

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 06:22:41 PM »
You won't be seeing anything labeled GMO anytime soon for the same old reason  ---> $$$$$$$$$$$

Not surprisingly, the biotech industry has spent over half a billion dollars on G.M.O. lobbyists in the last decade, and Michael Taylor, the F.D.A. deputy commissioner for foods, was once vice president for public policy at Monsanto.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/15/why-arent-g-m-o-foods-labeled/?_r=0

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2013, 01:44:09 AM »
You won't be seeing anything labeled GMO anytime soon for the same old reason  ---> $$$$$$$$$$$

Not surprisingly, the biotech industry has spent over half a billion dollars on G.M.O. lobbyists in the last decade, and Michael Taylor, the F.D.A. deputy commissioner for foods, was once vice president for public policy at Monsanto.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/02/15/why-arent-g-m-o-foods-labeled/?_r=0

Good post.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2013, 02:07:59 AM »
Good post.
thanks im hoping enough weak minded getbiggers will read this shit and spread the message like aids because this shit is no joke
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2013, 02:45:19 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2013, 05:39:35 AM »
A meat head.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2013, 05:59:37 AM »
Buddy, this is old news to many of us.  But good too see the lower IQ'd are finally catching up.

Last year, doctors at Sherbrooke University Hospital in Quebec found Bt-toxin in the blood of:

93 percent of pregnant women tested
    80 percent of umbilical blood in their babies, and
    67 percent of non-pregnant women

The study authors speculate that the Bt-toxin was likely consumed in the normal diet of the Canadian middle class—which makes sense when you consider that genetically engineered corn is present in the vast majority of all processed foods and drinks in the form of high fructose corn syrup. They also suggest that the toxin may have come from eating meat from animals fed Bt corn, which most livestock raised in confined animal feeding operations (CAFO, or so-called "factory farms") are.

These shocking results raise the frightening possibility that eating Bt corn might actually turn your intestinal flora into a sort of "living pesticide factory"… essentially manufacturing Bt-toxin from within your digestive system on a continuing basis.

BT-TOXIN WHAT IS IT???

Monsanto's genetically modified "Bt corn" has been equipped with a gene from soil bacteria called Bt (Bacillus thuringiensis), which produces the Bt-toxin. It's a pesticide that breaks open the stomach of certain insects and kills them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2013, 12:19:30 PM »
I worked in a kindergarten based on Rudolf Steiner's teachings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthroposophy

A female employe in her 30s died from stomach cancer. She ate only organic food, mostly products from their own brand "Helios". Later on I learned of anecdotical stories about many of these people dying young from stomach cancer. Why?

One explanation is the great amount of toxins from mould found is much organic food, such as grains, cereals and flour. Lack of control with mould is very bad indeed.

You health nutcases believe nature is only good and kind. Nature is also a killer, with natural toxins from plants and mould potentially being extremely dangerous.

NN

Good post...I'd also guess that the supplement industry will end up killing many millions of people and no doubt most likely already have...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
I get pretty mad at these companies, not giving a fuck. I fight this for everyones sake. I sure don't let them feed that to me, and I just can't understand why most people doesn't seem able to stand up to this garbage, but just fall victims to it more or less willingly. That type of ignorance make me pretty mad too.

People you're not apes in a zoo! You actually get to chose what to eat your self, and then you chose this cheap crud?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2013, 01:17:49 PM »
 ;)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 01:18:42 PM »
 >:(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2013, 02:01:56 PM »
I get pretty mad at these companies, not giving a fuck. I fight this for everyones sake. I sure don't let them feed that to me, and I just can't understand why most people doesn't seem able to stand up to this garbage, but just fall victims to it more or less willingly. That type of ignorance make me pretty mad too.

People you're not apes in a zoo! You actually get to chose what to eat your self, and then you chose this cheap crud?

i used to be of the thought that it wasnt a big deal to buy non organic, now i plan on making a much better effort to buy organic because of this. even if the article was half true thats still enough truth to get me to go buy more organic

by the time people are like 60 this shit could really add up while the monsanto people will be long retired somewhere with girls with big tits
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2013, 02:46:47 PM »
Weve been buying anything non GMO if we can find it.

I was pissed when we voted down i522 here in wa... Evidently Monsanto and other biotech companies put in a half billion to make sure that 522 failed. They outspent the pro GMO labeling by something like 300%.

They literally bought the election.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2013, 02:59:21 PM »
I wonder if the tortillas and tacos that Chipotle uses are made from GMO ingredients.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2013, 03:08:31 PM »
non gmo crops can work even though the yeilds would be less., all one needs is more people in the feild picking the crops, i would thourougly enjoy that kinda job

we dont need mass produced gmo crops

we just need some extra workers harvesting the non gmo crops

like always, they need to push the agenda that I am bringing to the table
A