Author Topic: Bt toxin found in human blood of those who eat GMO corn  (Read 9911 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Bt toxin found in human blood of those who eat GMO corn
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2013, 03:24:21 PM »
non gmo crops can work even though the yeilds would be less., all one needs is more people in the feild picking the crops, i would thourougly enjoy that kinda job

we dont need mass produced gmo crops

we just need some extra workers harvesting the non gmo crops

like always, they need to push the agenda that I am bringing to the table
Just grow some corn down on your place neggul and send me some.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2013, 03:36:00 PM »
Cornhole

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2013, 03:57:36 PM »
Hawaii is already taking action

Hawaii Council Passes Bill to Ban GMO Cultivation

http://www.triplepundit.com/2013/11/hawaii-city-council-passes-bill-ban-gmo-cultivation/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2013, 04:51:24 PM »
I seek GMO products out as they are the absolute highest quality ingredients to work with.  I will go to extra lengths to make sure it is in fact a GMO.  I bet I will outlive all of you.  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
I seek GMO products out as they are the absolute highest quality ingredients to work with.  I will go to extra lengths to make sure it is in fact a GMO.  I bet I will outlive all of you.  :D
;D
i have some nggers that wont leave my basement all they do is drink koolaid and are jacked as fuck doing pushups all day . Mr Nobody keeps stopping by giving them Gmo canned corn and 35 cents a day because he feels bad for them
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »
This is a case where you should not eat the corn.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2013, 07:41:29 PM »
 Well!! I have better news for you.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/11/end-abx/

This week, health authorities in New Zealand announced that the tightly quarantined island nation — the only place I’ve ever been where you get x-rayed on the way into the country as well as leaving it — has experienced its first case, and first death, from  a strain of totally drug-resistant bacteria. From the New Zealand Herald:

In January, while he was teaching English in Vietnam, (Brian) Pool suffered a brain hemorrhage and was operated on in a Vietnamese hospital.

He was flown to Wellington Hospital where tests found he was carrying the strain of bacterium known as KPC-Oxa 48 – an organism that rejects every kind of antibiotic.

Wellington Hospital clinical microbiologist Mark Jones (said): “Nothing would touch it. Absolutely nothing. It’s the first one that we’ve ever seen that is resistant to every single antibiotic known.”

Pool’s death is an appalling tragedy. But it is also a lesson, twice over: It illustrates that antibiotic resistance can spread anywhere, no matter the defenses we put up — and it demonstrates that we are on the verge of entering a new era in history. Jones, the doctor who treated Pool, says in the story linked above: “This man was in the post-antibiotic era.”

“Post-antibiotic era” is a phrase that gets tossed around a lot these days, most of the time without people stopping to consider what it might really mean. A year ago, I started wondering what life would be like, if we really didn’t have antibiotics any more. I was commissioned and edited by got research support from (editing to make clear that they didn’t give me a grant; they don’t do that) the fantastic Food and Environment Reporting Network, and today Medium publishes our 4,000-word report, “Imagining a Post-Antibiotics Future” — a view from the far side of the antibiotic miracle.

If we really lost antibiotics to advancing drug resistance — and trust me, we’re not far off — here’s what we would lose. Not just the ability to treat infectious disease; that’s obvious.

But also: The ability to treat cancer, and to transplant organs, because doing those successfully relies on suppressing the immune system and willingly making ourselves vulnerable to infection. Any treatment that relies on a permanent port into the bloodstream — for instance, kidney dialysis. Any major open-cavity surgery, on the heart, the lungs, the abdomen. Any surgery on a part of the body that already harbors a population of bacteria: the guts, the bladder, the genitals. Implantable devices: new hips, new knees, new heart valves. Cosmetic plastic surgery. Liposuction. Tattoos.

We’d lose the ability to treat people after traumatic accidents, as major as crashing your car and as minor as your kid falling out of a tree. We’d lose the safety of modern childbirth: Before the antibiotic era, 5 women died out of every 1,000 who gave birth. One out of every nine skin infections killed. Three out of every 10 people who got pneumonia died from it.

And we’d lose, as well, a good portion of our cheap modern food supply. Most of the meat we eat in the industrialized world is raised with the routine use of antibiotics, to fatten livestock and protect them from the conditions in which the animals are raised. Without the drugs that keep livestock healthy in concentrated agriculture, we’d lose the ability to raise them that way. Either animals would sicken, or farmers would have to change their raising practices, spending more money when their margins are thin. Either way, meat — and fish and seafood, also raised with abundant antibiotics in the fish farms of Asia — would become much more expensive.

And it wouldn’t be just meat. Antibiotics are used in plant agriculture as well, especially on fruit. Right now, a drug-resistant version of the bacterial disease fire blight is attacking American apple crops. There’s currently one drug left to fight it. And when major crops are lost, the local farm economy goes too.

Joe McKenna, around 1933. (c. McKenna family)

If you’ve been reading here a while, you’ll know that I write about antibiotic resistance, in human medicine and in agriculture, all the time (and wrote a book about it). But something personal propelled me into this story. By random chance, I received a copy of the obit of my great-uncle, my grandfather’s younger brother Joe.

I’d heard about Joe as I was growing up, because everyone said my father resembled him. All I knew was that he was good-looking, and died young, and there was something about his death that was tragic. He was a New York City fireman, and I always assumed he’d died in a fire. I was wrong. He died of an infection, 5 years before penicillin came on the scene.

Joe’s death was protracted, and terrible, and it changed my family forever. Seventy-five years later, we would like to think that deaths like his are impossible. But they aren’t; as the story from New Zealand shows, they are happening again. We have a few chances left to turn back the tide of resistance — but only a few, and not much room for mistakes.  I hope we take them.
Gracie Rules

agenda21nwo

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2013, 07:48:53 PM »
LOL you are such a pretentious pseudo intellectual.  So ONE person died and you are using it as your example?

"Worked in a kindergarten" - lol where I come from you need ZERO qualifications to do that.  Does this tell me you have no education?

I worked in a kindergarten based on Rudolf Steiner's teachings http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthroposophy

A female employe in her 30s died from stomach cancer. She ate only organic food, mostly products from their own brand "Helios". Later on I learned of anecdotical stories about many of these people dying young from stomach cancer. Why?

One explanation is the great amount of toxins from mould found is much organic food, such as grains, cereals and flour. Lack of control with mould is very bad indeed.

You health nutcases believe nature is only good and kind. Nature is also a killer, with natural toxins from plants and mould potentially being extremely dangerous.

NN

agenda21nwo

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2013, 07:49:54 PM »
I seek GMO products out as they are the absolute highest quality ingredients to work with.  I will go to extra lengths to make sure it is in fact a GMO.  I bet I will outlive all of you.  :D

And I bet you will out cock suck us all too.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2013, 07:51:11 PM »
The process described in the OP can be simplified to this:

Your stomach becomes a pesticide producing factory.  Good luck with that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2013, 07:54:57 PM »
The process described in the OP can be simplified to this:

Your stomach becomes a pesticide producing factory.  Good luck with that.
All I have to do is breathe on plants and bugs die.  Its my special Super Power.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2013, 11:49:35 PM »
;D
i have some nggers that wont leave my basement all they do is drink koolaid and are jacked as fuck doing pushups all day . Mr Nobody keeps stopping by giving them Gmo canned corn and 35 cents a day because he feels bad for them
:D Yea they keep asking me for 5 cents more, however I did fix their toliet flapper because the water kept running.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 02:03:23 PM »
just bought a shitload of all kinds of odd grains cereal

millet
amaranth
buckwheat
quinoa

i went all out in support organic today bought 130 bucks worth of organic shit. got some purple sweet potatoes too
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 02:05:06 PM »
no one benefits buying gmo products except monsato and the government

even if you like to be a dick its still smarter to buy only organic, your not doing yourself any favors by buying GMO
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 02:59:34 PM »

even if you like to be a dick its still smarter to buy only organic, your not doing yourself any favors by buying GMO
im leery of organic because there is no standard set as to what constitutes organic... however if I can find something non GMO ill buy it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 03:20:32 PM »

I benefit.  I have much more energy eating strictly GMO foods.  Give it a try and you will see.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2013, 03:47:33 PM »
I benefit.  I have much more energy eating strictly GMO foods.  Give it a try and you will see.
if trolling great

stop dicking around adonis we want you to show off your entertainment value with a youtube video or something dont be a pussy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2013, 03:53:51 PM »
im leery of organic because there is no standard set as to what constitutes organic... however if I can find something non GMO ill buy it.
there is a standard, it means no genetic engineering

look up paul giem on youtube about genetic engineering

its illegal to sell something organic if its been genetically engineerd
A

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2013, 06:59:23 PM »
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2013, 07:29:54 PM »
:

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2013, 07:41:04 PM »
Unless you are a type of caterpillar with an alkaline digestive system, the BT protein won't harm you.  In fact it is an approved organic pesticide and sprayed by organic farmers on their produce.  Yes, there are pesticides approved that organic farmers are allowed to use and the BT protein is one of them. 

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »
Genetically Modified Foods, Pt. 1

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/genetically-modified-foods-pt-1

Dr. Oz does what he hast to for ratings.  He has psychics on his show, that should tell you enough right there. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2013, 08:05:17 PM »
Dr. Oz does what he hast to for ratings.  He has psychics on his show, that should tell you enough right there. 

Kill the messenger?  Or is the message false?
:

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2013, 08:14:10 PM »
pl would eat shit if it tasted good.

this little bit toxin is of no concern, we have livers and kidneys to take care from that.

what ppl eat in general is much worse.

the average skinnyfatsos diet, or dj181 diet,same thing.terrible.
n

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2013, 08:18:56 PM »
GMO is delicious.