Author Topic: Obama supporters have been busy  (Read 8735 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Obama supporters have been busy
« on: November 21, 2013, 06:49:15 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama supporters have been busy
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »
This one time the idiot got what he deserved.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:34:46 AM »
Paul kersey would have known how to handle this

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 07:48:56 AM »
A Manhattan chef who was brutally assaulted on a pre-Thanksgiving trip to Philadelphia may have been the latest victim of the “knockout game,” he told The Daily News Thursday.

Diego Moya, 30, described his Tuesday night attack in online exchanges with The News as his father drove him back to New York to celebrate Thanksgiving at home.

RELATED: WOMAN, 19, PUNCHED IN VESTIBULE OF MANHATTAN ATM

The slender, dark-haired culinary artist was unable to speak after a three-hour surgery a day earlier left his jaw wired shut. His attackers broke his nose in several places and fractured his jaw. The thugs left him — unconscious and bleeding — on a stoop around 11 p.m. Tuesday night in Old Town Philly, he said.

“I recall zero, was a few doors down from my hostel. Woke up on a stoop with blood on my hand,” he wrote The News.

RELATED: WOMAN STRUCK IN ANOTHER POSSIBLE ‘KNOCKOUT GAME’ ATTACK

“Ate dinner with friends and on my way back to hostel got pizza as I walked down the alley I was hit from behind. Nothing was stolen from me which leads me to believe this was that ‘game.’ I hope I'm the last person this happens to,” the befuddled chef said.

Police told him they believe he was attacked by a group of six to eight men, ranging in age from 16 to 21.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/new-york-chef-victim-knockout-game-article-1.1531959#ixzz2m3AUJaKe

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 10:04:46 AM »
guess what... believe it or not, kids have been bullying people since the beginning of time.

it's the old thing called "just being an a$$hole" and it's not a new thing.  You prepare for it, you watch out for it, and not because it's a TV phenomenon, but because it's just what smart people do.

it's only called the KO game because morons in the media - left and right - give it this attention.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 10:44:32 AM »
guess what... believe it or not, kids have been bullying people since the beginning of time.

it's the old thing called "just being an a$$hole" and it's not a new thing.  You prepare for it, you watch out for it, and not because it's a TV phenomenon, but because it's just what smart people do.

it's only called the KO game because morons in the media - left and right - give it this attention.

WTF are you talking about?  This isnt just bullying.  It's physical assault on unsuspecting victims with no intent of robbery, just to injure and maim.  Yes, it's a game of to this ghetto-gutter filth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 10:58:18 AM »
WTF are you talking about?  This isnt just bullying.  It's physical assault on unsuspecting victims with no intent of robbery, just to injure and maim.  Yes, it's a game of to this ghetto-gutter filth.

And I'm saying that since the beginning of time, people have been kicking the shit out of each other for no reason, alone or in groups.  This KO game is nothing new.  groups of kids have fcked with people before 2013. 

This is just the media over-reacting to violence and voila, copycats happen.  I hope a few of them get wasted, that gets reported, and voila, story goes away.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 10:59:40 AM »

Why the need to downplay a serious situation? The media didn't christen it the KO game.   They did themselves
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 11:00:53 AM »
And I'm saying that since the beginning of time, people have been kicking the shit out of each other for no reason, alone or in groups.  This KO game is nothing new.  groups of kids have fcked with people before 2013. 

This is just the media over-reacting to violence and voila, copycats happen.  I hope a few of them get wasted, that gets reported, and voila, story goes away.

I agree.  Wasnt sure what you meant by the bullying comment as to me they need to just quit over reporting it.  Make it known but quit giving it some " fun" sounding name.  They do the same with every new rec drug. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 11:02:33 AM »
Why the need to downplay a serious situation? The media didn't christen it the KO game.   They did themselves

LMAO!  What?   We would have never HEARD about this, without the media making a big deal of it.  "Several kids jumped someone" - how many of us haven't been jumped?  Shit, it happens a lot in shitty neighborhoods.  

this isn't a serious situation.  it's a big deal to people who never knew this happened, but anyone who has ever lived in a shitty neighborhood knows damn well this is normal.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 11:03:38 AM »
I agree.  Wasnt sure what you meant by the bullying comment as to me they need to just quit over reporting it.  Make it known but quit giving it some " fun" sounding name.  They do the same with every new rec drug. 

Consider this, the same media that is downplaying the KO game is the same media that hyped the Zimmerman thing
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 11:04:58 AM »
I agree.  Wasnt sure what you meant by the bullying comment as to me they need to just quit over reporting it.  Make it known but quit giving it some " fun" sounding name.  They do the same with every new rec drug.  

yeah, both fox and msn are all "this new horrifying trend sweeping the nation"

LOL... pathetic... maybe to those who have lived in protected gated communities... but it's business as usual, sorry to inform people.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 11:06:26 AM »
Consider this, the same media that is downplaying the KO game is the same media that hyped the Zimmerman thing

LMFAO at media is "downplaying" the KO game?  HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 11:06:56 AM »
LMAO!  What?   We would have never HEARD about this, without the media making a big deal of it.  "Several kids jumped someone" - how many of us haven't been jumped?  Shit, it happens a lot in shitty neighborhoods.  

this isn't a serious situation.  it's a big deal to people who never knew this happened, but anyone who has ever lived in a shitty neighborhood knows damn well this is normal.

Ive been reading about it for the past five years.  Where have you been?  The fact that you can so easily dismiss this kind of violence as normal says a lot about you.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 11:08:21 AM »
LMFAO at media is "downplaying" the KO game?  HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA

Yes they are and have been.  It was oniy recently that this problem gained media attention.  
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
Ive been reading about it for the past five years.  Where have you been?  The fact that you can so easily dismiss this kind of violence as normal says a lot about you. 

I'm a realist.  I accept that there will be X amount of assaults each day, in the USA, regardless of if we call it the KO game, or we just call it a-holes being a-holes.   

I don't ACCEPT this violence.   You come at me with it, we all know where that's headed lol, not gonna be pretty.

I do ACCEPT it is going to happen on a national basis because so many people are sheep, so many people live in a state of non-awareness.  not my job to judge them, that's their lot in life... ignorance is bliss, I guess.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2013, 01:51:47 PM »
I'm a realist.  I accept that there will be X amount of assaults each day, in the USA, regardless of if we call it the KO game, or we just call it a-holes being a-holes.   

I don't ACCEPT this violence.   You come at me with it, we all know where that's headed lol, not gonna be pretty.

I do ACCEPT it is going to happen on a national basis because so many people are sheep, so many people live in a state of non-awareness.  not my job to judge them, that's their lot in life... ignorance is bliss, I guess.

You have to look at the bigger picture.  When you accept racial violence as common place or dismiss incidents of t his kind as  simply assholes being assholes, you are encouraging the perpetuation of a false narrative and mythology of victimization. The Sharptons and Jacksons of this world are empowered by your blase attitude. 
A

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »
His kids acting up again. His parenting is as good as his governing...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 10:10:35 AM »

You have to look at the bigger picture.  When you accept racial[b/] violence as common place or dismiss incidents of t his kind as  simply assholes being assholes, you are encouraging the perpetuation of a false narrative and mythology of victimization. The Sharptons and Jacksons of this world are empowered by your blase attitude. 

this is where we disagree.  This isn't "racial" violence.  This is violence.  Believe me, 2 teenagers wouldn't attack Chick Lidell sitting at the bus stop, cause he's a white dude.  Agreed on that point?  They select weak targets.  Could have been an old asian man or old white lady or whatever... they pick on weakness. 

I'm sorry, but Tank Abott isn't the victim of any "KO" attacks.  They attack weak people, old people, slipping people.   

just as zimmerman wouldn't have chased Condi Rice or Colin powell that day... despite what the TV says, everything really isn't about race.  It's about money, it's about weakness and strength.  We are animals, accept that, people in general.  We attack differences, but we also attack for gain and we attack weakness.  All this "racial attacks" talk, sorry, not buying it.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 10:23:59 AM »

We DID hear about this a while ago. For fuck's sake, videos from World Star Hip Hop were posted on the G&O ages ago. Just because YOU haven't heard about it doesn't mean it wasn't happening, douche bag.

It's racial violence and you're a dumb mother fucker for thinking otherwise.

This piece of shit is gunning for his own show on MSNBC.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 10:34:33 AM »
We DID hear about this a while ago. For fuck's sake, videos from World Star Hip Hop were posted on the G&O ages ago. Just because YOU haven't heard about it doesn't mean it wasn't happening, douche bag.

It's racial violence and you're a dumb mother fucker for thinking otherwise.
This piece of shit is gunning for his own show on MSNBC.

You can put Chuck Lidell on the street corner, and the 2 or 3 teens aren't going to jump him.  

So maybe race is ONE of the factors... but also it's wealth, strength, etc.  Unless you can say "oh yeah, they would have totally thrown a haymaker at a white dude like Tank Abott", then we shouldn't call it a racial attack.

it's an a$$hole attack.  They are assholes who are attacking people they perceive a weak, easy threats.  Had it been a little old asian lady or an old hispanic man, they might have attacked as well.  they seek weakness.

I'm sure race plays some factor, but so do all of the other things.  Call it a weakness attack, specifically upon people who look different from them?  Either way, give the attackers life without parole and see how long this "trend" goes on.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 03:21:32 PM »
You can put Chuck Lidell on the street corner, and the 2 or 3 teens aren't going to jump him.  

So maybe race is ONE of the factors... but also it's wealth, strength, etc.  Unless you can say "oh yeah, they would have totally thrown a haymaker at a white dude like Tank Abott", then we shouldn't call it a racial attack.

it's an a$$hole attack.  They are assholes who are attacking people they perceive a weak, easy threats.  Had it been a little old asian lady or an old hispanic man, they might have attacked as well.  they seek weakness.

I'm sure race plays some factor, but so do all of the other things.  Call it a weakness attack, specifically upon people who look different from them?  Either way, give the attackers life without parole and see how long this "trend" goes on.

Here in th US it is clearly racial. Absolutely no argument.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 03:25:54 PM »

Race is ONE component.  Unless they would bitch slap Chuck Lidell, then no, it's not the only factor.  Race, wealth, weakness, a combination.   I defend zimmerman on this too - he didn't chase trayvon cause he was black... he wouldn't have chased lebron james that night lol... and yes, he would have chased a 17 year old shite dirtbag too, I  would bet.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 03:29:16 PM »

The man who was attacked while getting his child at the schoolbus, ...and ended up shooting his attacker wasn't white
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 03:30:33 PM »
Race is ONE component.  Unless they would bitch slap Chuck Lidell, then no, it's not the only factor.  Race, wealth, weakness, a combination.   I defend zimmerman on this too - he didn't chase trayvon cause he was black... he wouldn't have chased lebron james that night lol... and yes, he would have chased a 17 year old shite dirtbag too, I  would bet.
seriously why would you put so much effort into trolling?

I hope you get punched right in the balls so it spares the world of any further off spring from your dumb ass