Author Topic: I'm a racist, I admit it. I'm serious  (Read 4183 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: I'm a racist, I admit it. I'm serious
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 01:24:31 PM »
One thing we can all agree on is that no matter the race nor the sandwich, it should be made by a woman.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 01:25:10 PM »
arce just picked me up at the los angeles airport to meet coach we are all going to see the great black nativity movie i hear it will be the shit

A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 01:26:09 PM »
Gutierrez sounds like a communist name

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2013, 01:29:52 PM »
Coach is the mayor Toronto's friend.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2013, 01:42:09 PM »
One thing we can all agree on is that no matter the race nor the sandwich, it should be made by a woman.

Hahaha yes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2013, 01:55:47 PM »
Coach is the mayor Toronto's friend.

He would make Chris Farley proud.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »
He would make Chris Farley proud.
A Joe Namath fan I assume you are.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2013, 06:19:42 PM »
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15414/

Did you know that eating or even talking about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich could be considered racist?

That’s right.

Apparently, it’s because people in some cultures don’t eat sandwich bread. Verenice Gutierrez, principal of Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland explained in and interview with the Portland Tribune:

“Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year,” the Tribune said.

“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” Gutierrez asked. “Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

…The Tribune noted that the school started the new year with “intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives,” to help educators understand their own “white privilege,” in order to “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance.”"Last Wednesday, the first day of the school year for staff, for example, the first item of business for teachers at Scott School was to have a Courageous Conversation — to examine a news article and discuss the ‘white privilege’ it conveys,” the Tribune added.

Gutierrez completed a week-long seminar called “Coaching for Educational Equity,” a program the Tribune says focuses “on race and how it affects life.” She also serves on an administrative committee that focuses on systematic racism.

“Our focus school and our Superintendent’s mandate that we improve education for students of color, particularly Black and Brown boys, will provide us with many opportunities to use the protocols of Courageous Conversations in data teams, team meetings, staff meetings, and conversations amongst one another,” she said in a letter to staff.

You can read more about principal Gutierrez’s sandwich-sensitivity philosophy here.

Next time you’re in the bread aisle at the grocery store, you may want to think twice. Sensitive liberal educators are now recommending the “torta” or the “pita” as a more culturally inclusive alternative.

Now that you’ve been made aware of the evil of PB&J, there’s only one question left to answer: Is white bread more racist than whole wheat?

DUMBSHITS
I have a hard time believing this is even real. It probably isn't. Anything to get republicans riled up against non-existant threats to religion and 'MURRICA. I have never come across any example of liberal extremism as portrayed in the articles you guys so often bitch about.
follow the arrows

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2013, 08:11:42 PM »
I have a hard time believing this is even real. It probably isn't. Anything to get republicans riled up against non-existant threats to religion and 'MURRICA. I have never come across any example of liberal extremism as portrayed in the articles you guys so often bitch about.

Ever been to San Francisco? This is nothing compared to the wack jobs there. Take Nancy Polosi for example.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2013, 09:31:37 PM »
As a brown guy, white guys need to stop worrying about being offensive. It's only Muslims that freak out over everything. No one else from any other culture gives a shit.

If someone wants to give me a sandwich I'd feel blessed.

As a white guy, I can positively assure you I don't give a rat's ass about being offensive to any minority c.unt that constantly wants to be offended.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2013, 09:34:32 PM »
It's even worse....in Holland they try to abandon Zwarte Piet......a black guy who actually has a job!!!
Can you imagine that ?

Zwarte Piet rules !!

What's his job?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 04:11:04 AM »
article is absurd

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2013, 08:21:07 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2013, 08:48:07 AM »
As a brown guy, white guys need to stop worrying about being offensive. It's only Muslims that freak out over everything. No one else from any other culture gives a shit.

If someone wants to give me a sandwich I'd feel blessed.

I have to disagree.
A

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2013, 08:48:26 AM »
I don't give two shits what how much melanin someone has in their skin.  We should be judged on skill, work ethic, intellect, etc. Keep promoting this bullshit and people will continue to focus on race.  White ultra liberals who use reverse discrimination to help themselves feel better instead of recognizing that all preferential treatment is wrong are just as bad.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2013, 08:51:38 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2013, 08:53:56 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2013, 08:57:24 AM »

A happy thanksgiving at the Tito24 house.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2013, 09:01:15 AM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »

Coach when you inbed the youtube clip, if it starts with https://

simply take the s out

like this
http://

and it will work

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2013, 12:52:24 PM »
Racists disgust me. We all know that whites are superior (if the overall package is right) to all others but you shouldn't say it constantly. It's just not fair on the others.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2013, 01:13:39 PM »
You also might want to steer clear of a white girl eating pumpernickel bread. Sure sign of a Mudshark.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2013, 02:18:19 PM »
Torta and Pita are just as offensive to people who might not eat these.

It would be safer to stick to the word "bread" and say it in all the languages of the world. And it need to be an equal amount of teachers as there are languages, maybe one from each country and they must say the word at the same time not to offend anyone by putting one translation of bread ahead of another.

Better yet, the could just point to a picture of bread instead. But that would offend the seeing impaired.

And if some teacher would use the word cracker in a mathemathics example I would probably go outside and hang myself from a tree, that's how offended I would be.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2013, 02:19:02 PM »
You also might want to steer clear of a white girl eating pumpernickel bread. Sure sign of a Mudshark.

Mudsharks are fine to stick your 8 incher in but never bring home to your parents or date.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2013, 02:56:32 PM »
Mudsharks are fine to stick your 8 incher in but never bring home to your parents or date.

You sick race traitor. Fuck you phony bitch you imposter as an irish man haha the fact you wanna do that means youre part mudshark as well  :-X

And lol at 8 incher guys your height usually have small penises and compensate for that by taking black chicks which is all you can get