Author Topic: I'm a racist, I admit it. I'm serious  (Read 4185 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm a racist, I admit it. I'm serious
« on: November 21, 2013, 09:15:09 AM »
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15414/

Did you know that eating or even talking about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich could be considered racist?

That’s right.

Apparently, it’s because people in some cultures don’t eat sandwich bread. Verenice Gutierrez, principal of Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland explained in and interview with the Portland Tribune:

“Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year,” the Tribune said.

“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” Gutierrez asked. “Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

…The Tribune noted that the school started the new year with “intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives,” to help educators understand their own “white privilege,” in order to “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance.”"Last Wednesday, the first day of the school year for staff, for example, the first item of business for teachers at Scott School was to have a Courageous Conversation — to examine a news article and discuss the ‘white privilege’ it conveys,” the Tribune added.

Gutierrez completed a week-long seminar called “Coaching for Educational Equity,” a program the Tribune says focuses “on race and how it affects life.” She also serves on an administrative committee that focuses on systematic racism.

“Our focus school and our Superintendent’s mandate that we improve education for students of color, particularly Black and Brown boys, will provide us with many opportunities to use the protocols of Courageous Conversations in data teams, team meetings, staff meetings, and conversations amongst one another,” she said in a letter to staff.

You can read more about principal Gutierrez’s sandwich-sensitivity philosophy here.

Next time you’re in the bread aisle at the grocery store, you may want to think twice. Sensitive liberal educators are now recommending the “torta” or the “pita” as a more culturally inclusive alternative.

Now that you’ve been made aware of the evil of PB&J, there’s only one question left to answer: Is white bread more racist than whole wheat?

DUMBSHITS

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: I'm a racist, I admit it. I'm serious
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 09:29:42 AM »
Ridiculous

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 09:32:21 AM »
Ridiculousness!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 09:35:03 AM »
Time to close the borders and let shit sort itself out. We weren't pussies when we declared freedom over the British. Now we can't even say sandwich  :-X

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2013, 09:39:34 AM »
Time to close the borders and let shit sort itself out. We weren't pussies when we declared freedom over the British. Now we can't even say sandwich  :-X

I doubt you have any biological relation to the great men who freed this country from the British.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »
I doubt you have any biological relation to the great men who freed this country from the British.
Actually, it is probably a good chance. I can trace my heritage back to the 17th century. My ancestors came here from the UK.

They certainly knew the war. What side? Nobody will ever know.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »
As a brown guy, white guys need to stop worrying about being offensive. It's only Muslims that freak out over everything. No one else from any other culture gives a shit.

If someone wants to give me a sandwich I'd feel blessed.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 10:52:00 AM »
The time has come to purge the nation of political correctness and the nanny-state libs that push it. They all need to be slaughtered if need be.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 11:50:43 AM »
What's a torta?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 11:51:50 AM »
It's Portland, no surprise that shit is happening here.

Tapeworm a torta is a type of Mexican sandwich.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 11:56:45 AM »
As a brown guy, white guys need to stop worrying about being offensive. It's only Muslims that freak out over everything. No one else from any other culture gives a shit.

If someone wants to give me a sandwich I'd feel blessed.
its never the actual group tbat is targeted/joked about that gets offended.... its always someone else on their behalf, which is fucking retarded.

As you said.... we need to stop worrying about offending people/getting offended on others behalf when they dont give a shit.... its fucking annoying and stupid.

ridiculous world we live in when everyone has to walk on egg shells scared to hurt anothers feelings.... pussification of the human race. If mote people offended others more often, maybe people would learn to give a shit less about what others think and actually be able to cope with an unfair world around them.

my motto - offend as many people as possible as much as possible. Toughen those pussies up.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 11:57:04 AM »
What's a torta?
Has a shell, lives in the desert, eats greens....famous story about the torta and the hair....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 11:58:21 AM »
Oh.  Well lets not mention it again.  It's very insensitive to the non-torta consuming races.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 11:59:27 AM »
Has a shell, lives in the desert, eats greens....famous story about the torta and the hair....
5/10  :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
Anyone who doesn't PB@J should be beaten >:( >:( >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 12:10:59 PM »
An indian guy asked me if I wanted non-bread.   ???  But that could be anything.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 12:16:06 PM »
It's even worse....in Holland they try to abandon Zwarte Piet......a black guy who actually has a job!!!
Can you imagine that ?

Zwarte Piet rules !!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2013, 12:22:48 PM »
 :) racist post reported

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2013, 12:25:38 PM »
If things dont change liberals will soon be bayonetted in the streets by angry mobs of true america patriots

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2013, 12:36:43 PM »
If things dont change liberals will soon be bayonetted in the streets by angry mobs of true america patriots

You mean patriots like Ted Nugent?   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2013, 12:56:27 PM »
If I have a PB&J on wheat or pumpernickel does that make me the worst kind of racist? Is it the bread or the PB&J?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2013, 12:56:53 PM »
He's not the best character but yes I'm sure he will be out there taking part :D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2013, 01:00:22 PM »
I never though Coach was a racist.

Just a homo who has a juiced up wife who he claims is all natural.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/15414/

Did you know that eating or even talking about a peanut butter and jelly sandwich could be considered racist?

That’s right.

Apparently, it’s because people in some cultures don’t eat sandwich bread. Verenice Gutierrez, principal of Harvey Scott K-8 School in Portland explained in and interview with the Portland Tribune:

“Take the peanut butter sandwich, a seemingly innocent example a teacher used in a lesson last school year,” the Tribune said.

“What about Somali or Hispanic students, who might not eat sandwiches?” Gutierrez asked. “Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

…The Tribune noted that the school started the new year with “intensive staff trainings, frequent staff meetings, classroom observations and other initiatives,” to help educators understand their own “white privilege,” in order to “change their teaching practices to boost minority students’ performance.”"Last Wednesday, the first day of the school year for staff, for example, the first item of business for teachers at Scott School was to have a Courageous Conversation — to examine a news article and discuss the ‘white privilege’ it conveys,” the Tribune added.

Gutierrez completed a week-long seminar called “Coaching for Educational Equity,” a program the Tribune says focuses “on race and how it affects life.” She also serves on an administrative committee that focuses on systematic racism.

“Our focus school and our Superintendent’s mandate that we improve education for students of color, particularly Black and Brown boys, will provide us with many opportunities to use the protocols of Courageous Conversations in data teams, team meetings, staff meetings, and conversations amongst one another,” she said in a letter to staff.

You can read more about principal Gutierrez’s sandwich-sensitivity philosophy here.

Next time you’re in the bread aisle at the grocery store, you may want to think twice. Sensitive liberal educators are now recommending the “torta” or the “pita” as a more culturally inclusive alternative.

Now that you’ve been made aware of the evil of PB&J, there’s only one question left to answer: Is white bread more racist than whole wheat?

DUMBSHITS

you are...but not because of this thread
I