Author Topic: 78 Year Old Woman Attacked  (Read 1347 times)

emerald37

• Getbig III
78 Year Old Woman Attacked
« on: November 21, 2013, 04:56:24 PM »
78 year old woman knocked by some sick teens! It appears that they got this from GTA V; where a man goes around randomly knocks out people.

http://gothamist.com/2013/11/20/78-year-old_brooklyn_woman_punched.php

>:( >:(.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: 78 Year Old Woman Attacked
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 05:14:02 PM »
Cities suck.

emerald37

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:15:01 PM »
Cities suck.

If only if they get rid of these thugs.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
Guess the race

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »
This isn't a "Black Thing" despite what Fox News would have you believe, ...it's a criminal thing,
...and it's happening all over the world. It's currently EXPLODING in Australia.

This disgusting, cowardly, and heinous type of assault is not "just something I've heard about on the news".

In my case, it has hit very close to home. A friend of mine in Australia has been the victim of just such an attack. As I type this, he is in a coma fighting for his life, and is not expected to live.

Kids these days have no respect, for themselves, or others. It's sad to think this generation will one day be running the world. In the meantime, Curtis lies in a coma, ...a good man, taken out for no good reason.

Right now, his attacker is charged with "recklessly causing grievous bodily harm", ...a charge which I believe to be quite insufficient, however when Curtis dies, I'm sure a more appropriate charge will be laid.

http://www.northerndailyleader.com.au/story/1901535/bail-for-king-hit-accused-while-victim-fights-for-life/
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 07:38:55 AM »
This isn't a "Black Thing" despite what Fox News would have you believe, ...it's a criminal thing,
...and it's happening all over the world. It's currently EXPLODING in Australia.

This disgusting, cowardly, and heinous type of assault is not "just something I've heard about on the news".

In my case, it has hit very close to home. A friend of mine in Australia has been the victim of just such an attack. As I type this, he is in a coma fighting for his life, and is not expected to live.

Kids these days have no respect, for themselves, or others. It's sad to think this generation will one day be running the world. In the meantime, Curtis lies in a coma, ...a good man, taken out for no good reason.

Right now, his attacker is charged with "recklessly causing grievous bodily harm", ...a charge which I believe to be quite insufficient, however when Curtis dies, I'm sure a more appropriate charge will be laid.

http://www.northerndailyleader.com.au/story/1901535/bail-for-king-hit-accused-while-victim-fights-for-life/

In the United States it is an exclusively black thing and had been going on for some time  The inability of the black community to accept responsibility and address the problem is sickening.  What they would rather do is continue to milk the Zimmerman thing. 
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 08:32:58 AM »
In the United States it is an exclusively black thing and had been going on for some time  The inability of the black community to accept responsibility and address the problem is sickening.  What they would rather do is continue to milk the Zimmerman thing. 

Dont bother.  Ole googly eyes has zero clue what goes on in the US but always has an opinion on the subject.  I heard about this ko bullshit over a yr ago from some black guys at the gym.  They had family in St Louis and talked about it. 

And yet all we hear about is the VERY rare instances of white on black anything.  There will never be true progress in race relation until yhe black community OWNS thei issues and quit letting excuse makers be their voice. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 08:55:17 AM »
Dont bother.  Ole googly eyes has zero clue what goes on in the US but always has an opinion on the subject.  I heard about this ko bullshit over a yr ago from some black guys at the gym.  They had family in St Louis and talked about it. 

And yet all we hear about is the VERY rare instances of white on black anything.  There will never be true progress in race relation until yhe black community OWNS thei issues and quit letting excuse makers be their voice. 

You're right.  They will never accept responsibility because as soon as they do, they can't play the victim anymore.   Victimization is their stock and trade.  It's always someone or something else's fault. 
A

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 01:51:04 PM »

FOX NEWS IS NOT IMPLYING THAT IT IS A BLACK THING........IT IS A VICIOUS CRIME AND THESE COWARDS SHOULD BE SENT TO PRISON......MY TWO CENTS.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 01:57:16 PM »
FOX NEWS IS NOT IMPLYING THAT IT IS A BLACK THING........IT IS A VICIOUS CRIME AND THESE COWARDS SHOULD BE SENT TO PRISON......MY TWO CENTS.

It is a black thing in the United States.  It's important to be honest and forthright about this fact.  Despite what certain media outlets like to claim, it's not a myth.  Ironically, these are the same news media that hyped the shit out of the Trayvon Martin case, a much rarer occurrence than the KO game.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 09:48:16 AM »
It's only a shitbag trayvon thing here in the us, only our urban youth are depraved enough to attack old people for fun. I've a read articles on liberal news sites claiming it doesn't actually happen and is a lie made up to give racist whites an excuse to be scared of our lovely , kind , hard working young inner city black boys who wouldn't hurt a fly.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2013, 02:00:59 PM »
I guess the lamestream media and the libs in general choose to ignore all of those thugs putting up youtube vids of their acts themselves and bragging about it? Not to mention security camera footage catching them in the act as well?

Sharpton actually publicly distancing himself from it by condemning it puts to rest any claims that it doesn't happen or isn't primarily committed by blacks against other races here in the US.
A