Author Topic: Do you like people?  (Read 2612 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Do you like people?
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2013, 09:32:02 PM »
Do you think the average man or woman is cool or an ass?Do you prefer animals or people?
I cannot stand the average person. I feel like theyre pretentious, moronic asshats with about zero ability to function without someone holding their hand.

Dont even get me started on washington drivers idiocy... you drive in the rain 300 days a year, why the fuck does everyone panic and instantly start driving out of control into each other when it 1st begins to rain after a dry period?

Because people are fucking idiots...., panicky, arrogant dumbshits with zero common sense, no ability to think on their feet or adapt to the situation around them, inflated senses of self importance, and just a general obnoxious inability to recognize just how unimportant we are in the grand scheme of things.

I fucking hate people.

fuck people. People are dumb ass, stupid motherf*ckers.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2013, 09:39:19 PM »
I cannot stand the average person. I feel like theyre pretentious, moronic asshats with about zero ability to function without someone holding their hand.

Dont even get me started on washington drivers idiocy... you drive in the rain 300 days a year, why the fuck does everyone panic and instantly start driving out of control into each other when it 1st begins to rain after a dry period?

Because people are fucking idiots...., panicky, arrogant dumbshits with zero common sense, no ability to think on their feet or adapt to the situation around them, inflated senses of self importance, and just a general obnoxious inability to recognize just how unimportant we are in the grand scheme of things.

I fucking hate people.

Trenbolone Acetate :D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2013, 10:15:34 PM »

I fucking hate people.

There certainly has to be a happy medium between these and the 18 wheeler who zooms by going 80 on icy roads and ends up wrecking in a burst of flames and causing traffic to back up for 5 hours.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2013, 03:18:49 AM »
Very touching song.

OP I hate people. The fewer I see the better. That's why I'm on getbig so much, get to converse without being around any of you assholes.

Pretty much.  I'm trying to be the good shepard tho.  I'm really tryin'.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2013, 03:46:44 AM »
There's too much hate within the human existence, u can really tell when online, in person completely different.

Wish the earth would just explode :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2013, 03:58:59 AM »
There is a small percentage of human beings worthy of respect and admiration.  The majority are human garbage. As for animals, they inspire awe but technically are competition and wild carnivores simply see as as food.  Animals and humans should live seperately, Humans should remain dominant, but not to the point animal life disappears.
V

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2013, 04:24:19 AM »
Do you think the average man or woman is cool or an ass?Do you prefer animals or people?

There is capacity for good in most people.

NN

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2013, 04:30:46 AM »

I fucking hate people.

I was gonna rant but this about takes care of it.

+ 1

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 04:36:27 AM »

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 04:44:01 AM »

I fucking hate people.

Hit the nail on the head man.

Retards driving is one of my biggest pet peeves as well. The retards forget their driving a ton of steel fiberglass that could end a human life at whim.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 04:59:50 AM »
i call myself socially selective, some people can talk to anyone and i wish i was like that too. in the gym i rather avoid talking to people but only with a select few and offcourse with all the good looking women. when i talked with too much people im tired afterwards. im quite a hater.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 05:11:02 AM »
Hit the nail on the head man.

Retards driving is one of my biggest pet peeves as well. The retards forget their driving a ton of steel fiberglass that could end a human life at whim.

x2

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 05:14:24 AM »
Animals>People

Meowing>Talking

Animals

Purring>snoring

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2013, 05:23:49 AM »
I love learning and interacting with people, it would be a pretty boring world if I were the only human being habitating the face of Earth.

And pussy is people too and that's a big bonus if you ask me.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2013, 05:30:23 AM »
"Like people"? What does that really mean?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2013, 05:40:26 AM »
"Like people"? What does that really mean?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2013, 05:59:43 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2013, 06:39:23 AM »

Great movie...I'm gonna have to watch it again.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2013, 06:44:30 AM »
Honestly, as I get older, the more and more people annoy me.  Just spend one hour browsing through social media sites and your hatred for people grow.  I recently bought a cat and he has become my favorite companion.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2013, 06:48:04 AM »
Great movie...I'm gonna have to watch it again.

Yes do that it contains alot of philosophical questions dealing with the "norm" in society.

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2013, 06:48:35 AM »
I cannot stand the average person. I feel like theyre pretentious, moronic asshats…

I went to the haberdashers yesterday and asked for an asshat.  He had never seen one and I couldn’t describe one to him.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2013, 08:05:41 AM »
I think most here only hate people from a first world situation.

If you take the worlds population and get to know people in general, you will see most will meet your approval.

The only good thing that came from GH15 was the term "Generation Nothingness". It speaks volumes.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2013, 08:38:16 AM »
Animals>Getbig posters>Soap>People

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »
Sometimes. There's not a lot to recommend them.    ;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2013, 08:47:43 AM »
Animals>Getbig posters>Soap>People

Animals>Getbig posters>Getting Semen Chucked at your Face Silence of the Lambs Style>Soap>People