Author Topic: Another horny teacher busted for having sex with student...  (Read 8147 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Another horny teacher busted for having sex with student...
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 04:20:22 PM »
clearly youve never heard of fucking machines.com
No, in the year 2085, that is the nickname of the Sex Ed Robot...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2013, 04:27:56 PM »
Amazing the level of hypocricy of non-muslim men in this thread  ;D

So to recap:

-Giving the guy a kudos
-You would have done it if you were in the same situation
-You all wish you were in the same situation
-The teacher is a whore you can bad mouth
-You would hit it hard too
-Posting pictures of her
-Posting pictures of more women who did the same

But if it was the other way around, oh clearly it's wrong, sick, mentally wrong. You would curse the guy, tell him to have his penis cut off, etc... hypocrites.

So when someone says that past puberty both men and women want to 'get off' and there is a reason that Muslims teach against sex out of wedlock and only within confines of marriage. Oh it's DISGUSTING to think of teenagers being married. In fact out of wedlock sex is disallowed regardless of age. The wrong is wrong, and sex is sex but within the confines of marriage.

'Minors' are unable to to make their own decisions? Bullshit. When one's penis and vagina starts working, they very well know what they want. The guy knew very well what he wanted and he got it. And the girls who get banged by male teachers same thing, they know what they wanted and they got it. Are they any less or more of a whore than the female teacher? Same shit.

Why the double standard? It's either outright wrong no matter what or it's not.

It seems it's okay when you want to bang chicks, but not okay when chicks get banged?

Same shit, different gender. Same hypocrites getting off and debauching themselves.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2013, 04:41:18 PM »

So to recap:

-Giving the guy a kudos
-Posting pictures of her

But if it was the other way around, oh clearly it's wrong, sick, mentally wrong. You would curse the guy, tell him to have his penis cut off, etc... hypocrites.

So when someone says that past puberty both men and women want to 'get off' and there is a reason that Muslims teach against sex out of wedlock and only within confines of marriage. Oh it's DISGUSTING to think of teenagers being married. In fact out of wedlock sex is disallowed regardless of age. The wrong is wrong, and sex is sex but within the confines of marriage.

'Minors' are unable to to make their own decisions? Bullshit. When one's penis and vagina starts working, they very well know what they want. The guy knew very well what he wanted and he got it. And the girls who get banged by male teachers same thing, they know what they wanted and they got it. Are they any less or more of a whore than the female teacher? Same shit.

It seems it's okay when you want to bang chicks, but not okay when chicks get banged?

Same shit, different gender. Same hypocrites getting off and debauching themselves.

Your religions founder was a pedophile. 

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2013, 06:06:27 PM »

So to recap:

-Giving the guy a kudos
-Posting pictures of her

How about defending a pedophile who started a religion. Its outright wrong no matter what. Its ok when that said pedophile is the high priest of your religion I suppose.

Lets not forget the muslim countries that import russian and chinese prostitutes and the so called devout muslims who frequent stripclubs are drug addicts just like you and cheat on their wives with prostitutes. Lets not forget the muslim marriage to minors.   Lol at msulims pretending they're above it all when they are in fact the worst offenders of every crime known to man.

Epic hypocrisy of the muslim men on this thread.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2013, 06:16:03 PM »
Your religions founder was a pedophile. 

Was Mo really a chicken hawk? I know his followers are fucked up, but I didn't know he was a baby raper.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2013, 06:20:17 PM »
Was Mo really a chicken hawk? I know his followers are fucked up, but I didn't know he was a baby raper.

All muslims potential rapists. Why else would they dress their women in sheets. Because muslims have no self control. The facts are obvious when muslims immigrate and start raping the women of their host country. See rapes in sweden, france, uk, etc.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2013, 06:22:05 PM »
All muslims potential rapists. Why else would they dress their women in sheets. Because muslims have no self control. The facts are obvious when muslims immigrate and start raping the women of their host country. See rapes in sweden, france, uk, etc.

I already said I know Muslims are shit, I'm asking about Mohammed.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2013, 06:24:03 PM »

Aisha was 6 when they were married, lived with her parents and the marriage was consumated when she was 9 or 10.  He was 53.   You make the call. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2013, 06:26:42 PM »
Aisha was 6 when they were married, lived with her parents and the marriage was consumated when she was 9 or 10.  He was 53.   You make the call. 

Fucking pedo.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 06:30:01 PM »
I already said I know Muslims are shit, I'm asking about Mohammed.

Mr mo-man set the standard by raping women and children during his time. He raped and then married a 9yr old child  claiming that he didnt want to go against his followers wishers. Of course muslims find nothing wrong with this and continue to take child brides to this day.

Women continue to be molested in the middle east. This is especially true in the case of immigrant workers who are at the mercy of their Arab employer who frequently torture and rape these women. The law exonerates the men and the women are then deported.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2013, 06:38:32 PM »
Mr mo-man set the standard by raping women and children during his time. He raped and then married a 9yr old child  claiming that he didnt want to go against his followers wishers. Of course muslims find nothing wrong with this and continue to take child brides to this day.

Women continue to be molested in the middle east. This is especially true in the case of immigrant workers who are at the mercy of their Arab employer who frequently torture and rape these women. The law exonerates the men and the women are then deported.

Thanks.

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 06:40:58 PM »
reverse the genders in this story and let's see if he can "reapply for teaching in two years".... ::)

i also think a lot has to do with how far parents are willing to go to get teacher in trouble. if i had a son who was banging his hot teacher, i guess i would find it hard to imagine pressing charges on her upon finding out. just a simple high five would be sufficent lol.......but if i had a daughter....

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2013, 07:05:44 PM »
i dont know but maybe that was common back then?

not sure, serious question
n

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2013, 07:13:11 PM »
i dont know but maybe that was common back then?

not sure, serious question

I'm sure younger marriages were more common but I think it was more common to wait until puberty.  And even with girls going thru it much younger now, they dont go thru it at 9 yrs old.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2013, 07:25:58 PM »

And the hypocrites and islamophobes come to roast. It's like flies that swarm to hot shit.

Muhammad (pbuh) never raped anyone, he wasn't 'sex hungry for virgins' because all his wives were not virgins. His first wife was 20 years his senior, his only wife that was a virgin was Aisha and yes she was 9 years old and you can throw all kinds of insults all day all night, but the reality is, young marriages were common even in Britain until the age of consent was forced to 18 years of age due to prostitution of young women in the British empire.

Delware in the late 1800s had 7 years of age as the lowest age of consent for out of wedlock sex.

So it's a misrepresentation of facts fixated on your hatred of Muslims, Islam and prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Mary (pbuh) was around 11 years old when she was bethroted to Joseph in the bible and pregnant with Jesus (pbuh).

Kings and Queens of Europe married just about the same as well. Today in the world in certain places people still marry 12 years of age, however they are not busy playing playstations, playing with toys, playing with makeup, they are able to cook, take care of households, bring income to the home, etc.... Different cultures, different traditions. In the west many 30 year olds can barely take care of themselves much less hold a marriage.

Point in case, most people have demonstrated in this thread, they would have no problem with themselves or their sons banging female teachers even cheering them on proving the hypocricy of everyone quite well.

And under Islam they would be punished for any form of harassment and executed for rape. However you are dealing with 'kingdoms' or secular dictatorships friendly to the west or endorsed at one point or another by the west.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 08:04:46 PM »
parker, i see youre more interested int he reasons, i just finished a book by some forensic or whatever on such issues, he lists all the reasons why ppl or women do it, in general, the women pick their victims even younger,for unexplainable reasons yet.

often it has to do with the feeling of they "depending"on them, having th epower and thinking they wont be left by the newbie partner, the mentaly "inferior" due to lack of experience.

they call it forging and raising a mating partner.or rather,the attempt to do so.

these ppl male or female, are cokoo in their heads, but i would have a 3some with that whore and a son if i had one, just bc shes attractive.

shes 40+,these dont pretendt to have headache when you want to do little bit gaping of her anus :-* :-*
n

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2013, 08:26:06 PM »
And the hypocrites and islamophobes come to roast. It's like flies that swarm to hot shit.

Muhammad (pbuh) never raped anyone, he wasn't 'sex hungry for virgins' because all his wives were not virgins. His first wife was 20 years his senior, his only wife that was a virgin was Aisha and yes she was 9 years old and you can throw all kinds of insults all day all night, but the reality is, young marriages were common even in Britain until the age of consent was forced to 18 years of age due to prostitution of young women in the British empire.

Delware in the late 1800s had 7 years of age as the lowest age of consent for out of wedlock sex.

So it's a misrepresentation of facts fixated on your hatred of Muslims, Islam and prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Mary (pbuh) was around 11 years old when she was bethroted to Joseph in the bible and pregnant with Jesus (pbuh).

Kings and Queens of Europe married just about the same as well. Today in the world in certain places people still marry 12 years of age, however they are not busy playing playstations, playing with toys, playing with makeup, they are able to cook, take care of households, bring income to the home, etc.... Different cultures, different traditions. In the west many 30 year olds can barely take care of themselves much less hold a marriage.

Point in case, most people have demonstrated in this thread, they would have no problem with themselves or their sons banging female teachers even cheering them on proving the hypocricy of everyone quite well.

And under Islam they would be punished for any form of harassment and executed for rape. However you are dealing with 'kingdoms' or secular dictatorships friendly to the west or endorsed at one point or another by the west.
Hahaha, he never raped anyone, he just had sex with children that had no choice BUT to have sex with him... big difference.  :D

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: November 25, 2013, 12:00:28 AM »

Typical meldown by the resident islamic jihadist ;D. Speaking of lies and shit - isntthat more representitive of your religion?

So you're trying to justify pedophilia? The fact remains that marrying an child by a 50 yr old man is still wrong regardless of what time he lived in or what ethnic group or religion he belonged to. Muhamutt was a depraved rapist a nd a murderer who stole christian concepts to give legitimacy to his brand of religion.  Piss poor arguement by a retard who spends every waking moment crying about the west while living in the west. Pedophiles are pedophiles regardless of whatever time they lived in.  

The middle east, kingdom or not, is still governed by islam. Shariah law rules not the west.   Islam protects the guilty and punishes the innocent. Oh yeah its all a western conspiracy right? LOL.. Poor innocent muslims - all crimes committed by them are somehow the fault of the west. ::)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 25, 2013, 01:59:33 AM »
You gotta love it!
Mr. AZ 2003

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #69 on: November 25, 2013, 02:25:04 AM »
Hahaha, he never raped anyone, he just had sex with children that had no choice BUT to have sex with him... big difference.  :D
im sure muhammed would have respected her will if she said she was  not ready for sex and wanted to wait a couple of more years lol

To bad muslim women are not allowed to express their opinion in muslim countrys without getting beaten up  y their husband so she tought it was better to give up thqn get beatin everyday until she gave up.

Ahmed: do you think aisha  wanted to have sex and that she enjoyed it?

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #70 on: November 25, 2013, 05:43:20 AM »
Religion of pedos peace

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2013, 10:21:30 AM »
Lol just realised I know her.  Used to work with her and spoke with her and he mate in a pub a year ago, she is pretty decent looking but she definetly lost it a bit mentally since I worked with her.  I got the feeling her ex husband degraded the fuck out of her.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2013, 05:15:45 AM »
Lol just realised I know her.  Used to work with her and spoke with her and he mate in a pub a year ago, she is pretty decent looking but she definetly lost it a bit mentally since I worked with her.  I got the feeling her ex husband degraded the fuck out of her.

remember the gb rule: pic or it didn't happen
North of Italy

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 28, 2013, 09:28:27 AM »
I can't be incriminating myself, picture could easily be traced back to me

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #74 on: November 28, 2013, 09:34:57 AM »

What age is the age of consent for goats?
A