Author Topic: In NYC 70% of gun crimes committed by Blacks - 97% victims black and hispanics  (Read 1564 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1522917#bmb=1

Cant argue w this  -  but hey lets ban whites from owning rifles. 

Typical ghetto liberal communist mentality

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race

Another point of view is that assholes have been killing each other since the beginning of time.  Nothing to do with politics, race, liberal this or that.  A-holes kill each other.  Guard yourself against everyone.  I bet instead of just saying "a lot of cavemen are assholes", you'd tell us which cavemen used rocks to squash others.  Trust no caveman, it's that simple.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Ever heard of White Privilege? 

You racist

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
The statistics are virtually the same everywhere, and everyone knows it. But its politically incorrect to discuss it so the stupid liberals instead blame white nra members for all the 'ganggun crime' ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nonsense

race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race race

Another point of view is that assholes have been killing each other since the beginning of time.  Nothing to do with politics, race, liberal this or that.  A-holes kill each other.  Guard yourself against everyone.  I bet instead of just saying "a lot of cavemen are assholes", you'd tell us which cavemen used rocks to squash others.  Trust no caveman, it's that simple.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
In chicago, murder capital of the US, blacks comprise 33% of the population and over 80% of the violent crime.
Statistics like this are incredible and are where the focus needs to be but you will never hear a peep from the media.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
In chicago, murder capital of the US, blacks comprise 33% of the population and over 80% of the violent crime.
Statistics like this are incredible and are where the focus needs to be but you will never hear a peep from the media.

Until people start being honest about just who is committing the crimes - the rest is irrelevent

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Nonsense

See, race stats can be so misleading.  I could just as easily make a nice chart with "90% of gun crimes committed by broke people", right?   We talk about race all day here... nothing about socioeconmic correspondence between income and violence. 

I guess, whatever floats your boat.  But if NY would give permits to its citizens, I bet the streets could clean up fast. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

See, race stats can be so misleading.  I could just as easily make a nice chart with "90% of gun crimes committed by broke people", right?   We talk about race all day here... nothing about socioeconmic correspondence between income and violence. 

I guess, whatever floats your boat.  But if NY would give permits to its citizens, I bet the streets could clean up fast. 

::)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Another disenfranchised youth...

Philip Chism Indicted In Murder, Rape Of Teacher Colleen Ritzer
By LYNNE TUOHY 11/21/13 05:38 PM ET EST

SALEM, Mass. (AP) — A 14-year-old Massachusetts boy used an object to sexually assault his popular high school algebra teacher before killing and robbing her, according to an indictment issued Thursday.

Philip Chism has been held without bail since shortly after the Oct. 22 slaying of 24-year-old Colleen Ritzer, whose body was found behind Danvers High School after she never returned home from school.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/21/philip-chism-indicted-in-_n_4319312.html?ncid=webmail1

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

See, race stats can be so misleading.  I could just as easily make a nice chart with "90% of gun crimes committed by broke people", right?   We talk about race all day here... nothing about socioeconmic correspondence between income and violence.  

I guess, whatever floats your boat.  But if NY would give permits to its citizens, I bet the streets could clean up fast.  
The first part of your post is true. Stats can be misleading. But that doesn't mean that the stats 333 posted fall under that category.

Prove that those stats presented by the Daily News are misleading. Because I have head of these stats and NO ONE HAS proven them wrong.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Has more to do with being poor than race, dipshit. 
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
97% of victims are black or Hispanic.....

I'm not seeing a problem here....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Typical.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

correlation doesn't not mean causation.   You know they have done studies where they adjusted for socioeconomic status and the stats didnt change much.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!

shut up rob, when a stat is at 90%+ along racial lines, it absolutley IS about race.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
correlation doesn't not mean causation.   You know they have done studies where they adjusted for socioeconomic status and the stats didnt change much.

You can't adjust for socialeconomic status because its the sole reason why 99 percent of crimes are committed.  Take Russia for example, not hardly a black guy there but a high number of poor and unemployed.  They are taking "Croc", driving crazy, fighting, stabbing, shooting, etc.....

Statistics like that make some people think that a particular race of people is the problem and if they were gone, then crime would cease to exist.....WRONG!!! 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

You can't adjust for socialeconomic status because its the sole reason why 99 percent of crimes are committed.  Take Russia for example, not hardly a black guy there but a high number of poor and unemployed.  They are taking "Croc", driving crazy, fighting, stabbing, shooting, etc.....

Statistics like that make some people think that a particular race of people is the problem and if they were gone, then crime would cease to exist.....WRONG!!! 

You need to believe this because it allows you to rationalize the problem.  Being poor doesn't mean a person makes bad decisions by default.   No one is saying crime would cease but it would be down over 90% in New York. You can adjust for socioeconomic conditions because its done all the time for many different things  You take two populations of similar socioeconomic status and compare them.

Your telling me this isn't a black problem? 

"An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white -- with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."

Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40
A

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"

No we are that violent.....Russian are a violent brutal people millennia of war, like to drink, fight, and fuck.....

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Vince, all I want is honesty about the race problem.  Its not going to be solved until everyone is honest.  Would anybody in their right mind justify the violence of the KKK simply because they are/were composed mostly of poor rural whites? 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He is right about this - Are you more likely to get robbed by Coin Powell & Condi Rice out for a walk, or two starving white kids that dropped out of high school?  The poor kids, of course. 

It's about money, dude.  Sorry, but it is.  Poor people are usually desperate, dumber and willing to commit crime.  Richer people grow up with something to lose, and respect the law cause they don't wish to lose their belongings. 

fuck race... I notice the people complaining about race are usually the ones making decent bank - and those of us that grew up shit poor say it's more about being broke than being white/black.  33, I've been in the shitty ghetto, I grew up outside of cleveland and akron.  I was on WIC and foodstamps, I took the city bus to school.  I got meals on wheels all summer.  People in my block did a LOT of crime, but they didn't do it because of their skin color - they did it because they were poor and desperate.  Those people with decent toys/$ would stay in the damn house and guard their shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bullshit.

He is right about this - Are you more likely to get robbed by Coin Powell & Condi Rice out for a walk, or two starving white kids that dropped out of high school?  The poor kids, of course. 

It's about money, dude.  Sorry, but it is.  Poor people are usually desperate, dumber and willing to commit crime.  Richer people grow up with something to lose, and respect the law cause they don't wish to lose their belongings. 

fuck race... I notice the people complaining about race are usually the ones making decent bank - and those of us that grew up shit poor say it's more about being broke than being white/black.  33, I've been in the shitty ghetto, I grew up outside of cleveland and akron.  I was on WIC and foodstamps, I took the city bus to school.  I got meals on wheels all summer.  People in my block did a LOT of crime, but they didn't do it because of their skin color - they did it because they were poor and desperate.  Those people with decent toys/$ would stay in the damn house and guard their shit.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

He is right about this - Are you more likely to get robbed by Coin Powell & Condi Rice out for a walk, or two starving white kids that dropped out of high school?  The poor kids, of course.  

It's about money, dude.  Sorry, but it is.  Poor people are usually desperate, dumber and willing to commit crime.  Richer people grow up with something to lose, and respect the law cause they don't wish to lose their belongings.  

fuck race... I notice the people complaining about race are usually the ones making decent bank - and those of us that grew up shit poor say it's more about being broke than being white/black.  33, I've been in the shitty ghetto, I grew up outside of cleveland and akron.  I was on WIC and foodstamps, I took the city bus to school.  I got meals on wheels all summer.  People in my block did a LOT of crime, but they didn't do it because of their skin color - they did it because they were poor and desperate.  Those people with decent toys/$ would stay in the damn house and guard their shit.

Yeah, no.

If this was the case then we would see a state like West Virginia (among the poorest in the USA) have a high level of gun violence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

Instead, it's ranked 17th among all states in gun murders per 100,000 people.

In short, you are, once again, making shit up. Lying, weasel-like, scumbag.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

As much as you'd like it to be, it's not that simple. I know your well meaning but the problem is much deeper than money.  Time and time again, Asian immigrants who speak no English and have nary a penny to their names are out performing the native population, including whites.  A large part of their success can be attributed to a culture that demands excellence.  The power of culture can never be underestimated.  

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yeah, no.

If this was the case then we would see a state like West Virginia (among the poorest in the USA) have a high level of gun violence.

Instead, it's ranked 17th among all states in gun murders per 100,000 people.

In short, you are, once again, making shit up. Lying, weasel-like, scumbag.

you can disagree with me, without the name calling.

I neglected other factors - one of which is Population per Square mile:

lots of poor people in tight space = violence.
lots of people people in wide space (like virginia or alaska) = not violence.

lots of rich people in tight space = not violence.
lots of right people in wide open area = not violence.

So yes, I'll acknowledge my answer was incomplete - I should have included that factor.

Lots of Poor people per square mile = crime.

I guarantee it, you gimme a posh yet small manhattan apartment complex with condi rice + colin powell living there, and there is no crime.  Throws the RACE thing out the window.  You give me a cramped apartment building full of poor people - OF ANY RACE - and there's crime.