Author Topic: Is anyone else sick of "modern" gyms?  (Read 15847 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Is anyone else sick of "modern" gyms?
« Reply #175 on: November 26, 2013, 10:22:11 PM »
Hell yeah, very creamy (no homo)..... must be the cadmium

Yeah really frothy, leaves a nice milk mustache that doesn't resemble semen in the slightest way, even though it's vanilla flavor and you may have just blown a random dude, but you're not gay it was just a confusing time in your life and you were in college and it was just experimenting. No homo.

I've said too much.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #176 on: November 26, 2013, 10:24:00 PM »
thanks bro,this is the final exposee :D

the piece of shit gave it away.

excellent work,bravo :D

the secret of permanent shreddedness, uhm, doesnt need a council of nobel price winners to figure that out, it means dieting at all times.

could also buy the book and read the details, 20usd its yours

@randy, lol, this is lovely,how you sat back and enjoyed the show, but paid very close attention.
and then BOOM, fly like butter fly, sting like bee.

time for the ban.hope omr reads this.

did the mongoloid edit that bolded part?did he notice his slipup bit late?

Gal ... been watching and observing for a few weeks his demeanor, personality, behavioral characteristics via his writing style & what he says and doesn't say. This dumb motherf*ucker got caught up in his own web.

This piece of shitsoul IP needs to be banned immediately.

P.S. Shitsu nice try motherf*ucker playing the role of a white knight for shitsoul as Wolffox. Now don't go and pretend to kill yourself - do it for real.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2013, 07:39:00 AM »
Gal ... been watching and observing for a few weeks his demeanor, personality, behavioral characteristics via his writing style & what he says and doesn't say. This dumb motherf*ucker got caught up in his own web.

This piece of shitsoul IP needs to be banned immediately.

P.S. Shitsu nice try motherf*ucker playing the role of a white knight for shitsoul as Wolffox. Now don't go and pretend to kill yourself - do it for real.
yes,i did some observing too, with the useful help of "hulkietron" ;D (posting times,etc, note the shizzo absence when wolfox posts,or if they at same time, its in same thread,he thought its "smart" to not let wolfcox gimick die, bet the cnut also planned a death scenario to get attention)

we figured long ago, but now its 100%,thanks to you, the little bitch shizzo went and edit the part you quoted.says it all, that enough for a conviction in a court ;D

this all puts a very bad light on shizzo-wolfcokcsucker, additional to his gargoyle-eque face,the estrogenic body, a pure scum character to top it off.

the g
al why deleting posts(ron did ;D ) ,meanwhile hes claiming to be a vet here(oh brother,a vet,how badass) but wont disclose which one.guess why.lol.

yeah,let hope the suicide happens, the guy is lower on the tier list than pedos are.

i got absolutely no bad feeling, no feeling sorry, for saying so.

i dont even think he should be banned(thats bound to happen anyway), as previously stated,the gig is up.

n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2013, 07:41:04 AM »
yes,i did some observing too, with the useful help of "hulkietron" ;D (posting times,etc, note the shizzo absence when wolfox posts,or if they at same time, its in same thread,he thought its "smart" to not let wolfcox gimick die, bet the cnut also planned a death scenario to get attention)

we figured long ago, but now its 100%,thanks to you, the little bitch shizzo went and edit the part you quoted.says it all, that enough for a conviction in a court ;D

this all puts a very bad light on shizzo-wolfcokcsucker, additional to his gargoyle-eque face,the estrogenic body, a pure scum character to top it off.

the g
al why deleting posts(ron did ;D ) ,meanwhile hes claiming to be a vet here(oh brother,a vet,how badass) but wont disclose which one.guess why.lol.

yeah,let hope the suicide happens, the guy is lower on the tier list than pedos are.

i got absolutely no bad feeling, no feeling sorry, for saying so.

i dont even think he should be banned(thats bound to happen anyway), as previously stated,the gig is up.

Epic meth induced paranoia and meltdown.

The only time I edit a post is to correct spelling and grammar or to add info. I've not deleted anything in this thread.

Get some help and stop obsessing over an internet character.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2013, 07:56:01 AM »
yah yah.

fuck off shizzo.please just die.

its lights out brosky
n

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #180 on: November 27, 2013, 09:07:22 AM »
Yeah really frothy, leaves a nice milk mustache that doesn't resemble semen in the slightest way, even though it's vanilla flavor and you may have just blown a random dude, but you're not gay it was just a confusing time in your life and you were in college and it was just experimenting. No homo.

I've said too much.

hahahahaha holy shit awesome :D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #181 on: November 27, 2013, 09:46:32 AM »
It seems like all gyms today are so..I don't know... too clean or just "pussified" for lack of a better term. There's TVs everywhere, shitty pop music blasting all day, the trainers don't even look like they lift, no chalk rules, useless machines take up 90% of the gym, they get mad if you drop a little weight, and all the weights are covered in plastic. Where are all the hardcore gyms? I really miss the sweet heavenly sound of York weights rumbling through each rep.

I miss those Prison weights....these 45lbs plate clinging used to be music to my ears.....

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2013, 09:49:14 AM »

I miss those Prison weights....these 45lbs plate cliging used to be music to my ears.....
these days,it often plastic covere weight.

as if the plastic would help if you drop one pf them on the toes ;D ;D

and i bet the hardcorians here miss the holes in the 45s ,at the sides, for doing bit shoulder laterals in between sets.
n

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2013, 10:01:11 AM »
these days,it often plastic covere weight.

as if the plastic would help if you drop one pf them on the toes ;D ;D

and i bet the hardcorians here miss the holes in the 45s ,at the sides, for doing bit shoulder laterals in between sets.

lol....those laterals were crucial......I've had a few misses handling these 45lbs properly.....they will literally break a toe right off....the little community center gym I used to go to replaced these with the plastic ones....no one have them around anymore in their place of business.....it's such a nice scene back in the days seeing guys pressing 405lbs and all these plates screaming all at once.....lol....miss that