Author Topic: Lawsuit paid in full  (Read 5060 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: Lawsuit paid in full
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2013, 09:53:22 AM »
A guy who knows that 20 billion nickels don't even exist.

Lol
 ;D
Well played ..

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2013, 09:57:45 AM »
Nothing could be of a bigger magnitude of error than the one's who voted for Obama and still keep backing him. 

Serious question coach..

Why do you hate obama so much?

Are u hurting financially under obama?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2013, 10:05:17 AM »

Serious question coach..

Why do you hate obama so much?

Are u hurting financially under obama?

No, but the more we get taxed for stupid crap the lower my profit margins drop like any business while costs increase. I have a family to feed and take care of. And also, its true, our kids will bear the brunt of this debacle. What's there not to hate? Why do you like him, what's he done for you?

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2013, 10:23:27 AM »
Appreciate the response coach ..
I don't have a business. I work for a global corporate company..
I'm not rich but I make a very good living where we / my family live very comfortable ..
taxes suck   :-\ for me..
between me and my wife we already paid too much and the year is not even over..
Last time I voted was for bill Clinton ..  one of the best president we ever had in my
Opinion .. I have been wise and invested my money in stocks / 401k.. have made a killing from the 2008/2009 crash in the stock market... I think obama care in the long run would be a good thing..
That's about what obama will be remembered for.. his legacy.. I grew up with out insurance and it was very tuff on my parent's to take my sisters and me to the Dr. Because we couldn't afforded..

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2013, 10:58:42 AM »

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:26 AM »
Isn't your business mainly cash based Coach? You must skim some off the top surely.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
Isn't your business mainly cash based Coach? You must skim some off the top surely.

The NSA is watching..

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 11:57:48 AM »
Fuck off little man. I'm not a fucking investigative reporter. I saw it, I posted it. You don't like it, you can lick my left ball. Fucking little punk.

Proverbs 15:1 - A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 11:58:30 AM »
I farted in a elevator once.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 12:12:38 PM »
Nothing could be of a bigger magnitude of error than the one's who voted for Obama and still keep backing him.  

Maybe - but let's not change the subject, shall we? The topic is your errors. Now, by your own admission they are very few and very far between, but unfortunately, they're pretty big ones, and the way you've handled yourself after having those errors explained to you speaks volumes.

You post, incessantly, about Obama's birth certificate† and how it's a fake only to get schooled by me and others. You refuse to accept facts and insist on posting the same bullshit, completely disregarding the facts of reality, and meltdown regularly accusing those arguing with you of being supporters of Obama.

You post a dumb and obviously fake story. When people point out that it's a fake, you don't say "mea culpa, but it would have been funny if true." You go into a meltdown, crying about how you're not an "investigative reporter" and asserting that "[you] saw it, [you] posted it." When people call you out on your sheep mentality you start crying and whining.

You are no different than the rabid leftists you despise so much - your particular positions (if you can call them that) may differ, but at the core you are the same. Two sides of the same coin. You repeat, without thinking, what you heard someone else say and believe that makes it fact. You assert, without support, the veracity of your beliefs and think that makes them valid. You attack, without evaluating, any position that doesn't match up with yours and think that they're ipso facto invalid.

I have news for you. The world doesn't operate this way and serious people don't behave the way you behave. I'd say that you are a joke, but I don't want to imply that there's anything funny about an uninformed, unthinking idiot being able to vote.

† As if we don't have bigger, more serious problems to deal with as a country and as a species...

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 01:05:06 PM »
Where's coaches birth certificate?

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 05:41:13 PM »

You are no different than the rabid leftists you despise so much - your particular positions (if you can call them that) may differ, but at the core you are the same. Two sides of the same coin. You repeat, without thinking, what you heard someone else say and believe that makes it fact. You assert, without support, the veracity of your beliefs and think that makes them valid. You attack, without evaluating, any position that doesn't match up with yours and think that they're ipso facto invalid.

† As if we don't have bigger, more serious problems to deal with as a country and as a species...

Good grief. Coach just got coached royally.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2013, 01:09:02 PM »
Sorry to pile on, but when I googled, "how many nickels in circulation?", the top result was:
Coach is retarded 
No, Samsung did not try to pay Apple its $1bn fine in nickels
http://www.theguardian.com/technology/blog/2012/aug/29/apple-samsung-trucks-nickels-fake

The article is worth reading.  Besides the fact that there is only about a billion dollars in nickels in total circulation, it's pointed out that, because the max load for an 18-wheeler is 80,000 pounds, it would take far more than 30 trucks to deliver a billion dollars' worth of nickels.  In fact, it would take 2,755 trucks.   ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2013, 01:41:25 PM »
Fuck off little man. I'm not a fucking investigative reporter. I saw it, I posted it. You don't like it, you can lick my left ball. Fucking little punk.

this pretty much sums up all of your post and comments around here  :-\

sad to say Coach but in most cases a little common cents (pun intended)  or a little digging would reveal the truth, but alas you will repeat anything that you believe will prove your point.  PIP

I