Author Topic: 2013 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING OVERALL CHAMPION & NEW PRO  (Read 22109 times)

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING OVERALL CHAMPION & NEW PRO
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2013, 10:19:16 AM »
I meant the guy who won the superheavys this year. If you honestly believe that is a better physique than mine maybe your in the wrong sport. Nick Trigili would take me, I don't doubt that. And yes I agree I have plenty of growing to do to go for pro, but here in europe the judging is a little different usually its more for quality than quantity.
you're confusing a better physique (structure for BB'ing) with being able to beat the SHW winner today. Heath has a better structure than Branch but there was a point where Phil simply wasn't big enough & wouldn't beat Branch, he didn't hv enough muscles. Now that Phil is filled out, its a different story. You would NOT have beaten the SHW or place top 5 at Nats, you don't hv enough muscles. No matter how conditioned, structured or whatever else you have over him.

It's the same judging criteria here as in Europe. The difference is Europeans don't have as much muscles. When no one has size,  the criteria shifts to other factors. The biggest names to come out of Europe in the past 15 yrs are Yates, federor, Wolf & a few others. These guys were bigger than anyone else & dominated there with their size as well as condition, structure, etc. Also, it's easier to get super lean when you're not as big. However, when you stand next to someone with a lot more size, even if your condition, shape, structure is a little better, you'll disappear next to them. Best example of this is big Ramy at the NY pro, 2nd - 5th had much better condition than him.  

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2013, 10:25:55 AM »
yes size is important.

I wouldn't be worthy top five at this years SHW National class?...utter bullshit. 6ft 240lbs on stage is not small! And dont bring this check your ego shit to me, I am as humble bodybuilder you will get but that doesn't mean I cant speak my mind.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2013, 10:28:43 AM »
2 things 1st rudy no nationals for u big man why not?and 2nd big ro looks great shape,balance ,totallook,he reminds same as chris cook from eons ago ,same look /balance,ro gets in better condition than cookbut as u said he needs size ,cook had that over ro same look but bigger ,ro could head there too as u said with more size.cook had good total package.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2013, 10:32:28 AM »
Agree with BigRo, winner Patteracki looked like crap in the Super heavies, Nick would have destroyed if he competed! Kevin Jordan has a Pro upper body but needs to bring his legs up! Danny Hester finally got his pro card!

I thought Joel would take SH but he just can't seem to nail his conditioning.  He should have gotten the nod over Patteracky IMHO for his overall balance, muscle density and size. What happened to Nick last minute is vexing to say the least.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2013, 10:32:56 AM »
2 things 1st rudy no nationals for u big man why not?
Rudy= IFBB Pro 

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2013, 10:34:23 AM »
I thought Joel would take SH but he just can't seem to nail his conditioning.  He should have gotten the nod over Patteracky IMHO for his overall balance, muscle density and size. What happened to Nick last minute is vexing to say the least.

Agreed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2013, 10:35:00 AM »
yes he did...hester looked great 44 yrs old ...
The Pretty Boy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2013, 10:35:10 AM »

sick build,thick .lotta muscle good shape.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2013, 10:38:31 AM »
The Pretty Boy.
yeah ,,hyped for decades muscle media and when muscle media went natural lol,,,he touted danny wiil go clean and stay clean for usa's that yr on his products,,,any way danny lived the life local bbing celeb,great build,balance ,short but fullmuscle and got/gets ripped.cali sun had no effects his muscle looks mature/clean not worn looking...

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2013, 10:39:07 AM »
sick build,thick .lotta muscle good shape.

Crappy photo but seemed to be the clear winner.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »

that pic tells u a bit smaller than winner but nice lines and taper ,winner big but block waist'square',genetics go one way or other,and packing on muscle to overcompensate only goes so far that could be top 5 but not winners circle here it won so be it..

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2013, 10:49:12 AM »
2 things 1st rudy no nationals for u big man why not?and 2nd big ro looks great shape,balance ,totallook,he reminds same as chris cook from eons ago ,same look /balance,ro gets in better condition than cookbut as u said he needs size ,cook had that over ro same look but bigger ,ro could head there too as u said with more size.cook had good total package.
waddup bro?? No Nats cause I was afraid I'd run into a guy like bigRo who'd crush me with his amazing condition at 6 foot & 240  ;D. Jk. I'm pro bro. That's why no Nat's.

yes size is important.

I wouldn't be worthy top five at this years SHW National class?...utter bullshit. 6ft 240lbs on stage is not small! And dont bring this check your ego shit to me, I am as humble bodybuilder you will get but that doesn't mean I cant speak my mind.
I'm shorter than you, bigger than you & I needed more size. Check your ego bro, it ain't bs. You need lots of size regardless of what your height/weight. Flex & Nasser were the same height, Nasser was 280's & swore flex was only 220's. Height/weight doesn't tell as much as pictures in many cases. You're pic says you need a lot more size. No disrespect but if you take it that was, so be it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2013, 11:00:05 AM »
Not taking anything personally Rudy, but I did take a look at the pics of top 5 SHW and the only guy who I thought looked better was 2nd placer Noel and even he was not in condition from behind. Peace.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2013, 11:14:32 AM »
waddup bro?? No Nats cause I was afraid I'd run into a guy like bigRo who'd crush me with his amazing condition at 6 foot & 240  ;D. Jk. I'm pro bro. That's why no Nat's.
 I'm shorter than you, bigger than you & I needed more size. Check your ego bro, it ain't bs. You need lots of size regardless of what your height/weight. Flex & Nasser were the same height, Nasser was 280's & swore flex was only 220's. Height/weight doesn't tell as much as pictures in many cases. You're pic says you need a lot more size. No disrespect but if you take it that was, so be it.
i forgot north america's no?or master's nationals.i read somewhere ,,,congrats dude.you been knocking on the door cool.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2013, 11:17:46 AM »
Not taking anything personally Rudy, but I did take a look at the pics of top 5 SHW and the only guy who I thought looked better was 2nd placer Noel and even he was not in condition from behind. Peace.

I can accept that. Not debating your physique/structure, just the size right now, once that's packed on no debate about how you'd do at any top show. Good luck in the future bro.

Rudy= IFBB Pro 
big Mike.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
The Pretty Boy.
I wondered if that was Danny Hester. He was Bill Philip's poster boy back when I was teen, looked awesome

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2013, 11:40:59 AM »
i forgot north america's no?or master's nationals.i read somewhere ,,,congrats dude.you been knocking on the door cool.
Thanks Flex. TU.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2013, 11:44:50 AM »

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2013, 11:46:00 AM »
yeah ,,hyped for decades muscle media and when muscle media went natural lol,,,he touted danny wiil go clean and stay clean for usa's that yr on his products,,,any way danny lived the life local bbing celeb,great build,balance ,short but fullmuscle and got/gets ripped.cali sun had no effects his muscle looks mature/clean not worn looking...

I met Danny at this time. Bill Phillips was actually drug testing him to keep his contract with MM. Danny was claiming he would already have his Pro card if it wasn't for the testing

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2013, 11:53:09 AM »
I met Danny at this time. Bill Phillips was actually drug testing him to keep his contract with MM. Danny was claiming he would already have his Pro card if it wasn't for the testing
Who the hotty he used to date back in the day? Amy something? Real hot

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2013, 11:57:23 AM »
Danny Hester is the best aesthetic among the new pros.
Agreed. His body looks like a small version of Bob Paris.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2013, 12:02:49 PM »
Who the hotty he used to date back in the day? Amy something? Real hot

At the time I knew Danny he was staying with a friend of mine (Sherry) in Saint Louis.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2013, 12:03:35 PM »
beast

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2013, 01:31:42 PM »
pro card should be given to OVERALL-winner only like 1980s & 90s
why do I have to keep telling people this, it is simple mathematics, 3 times as many bodybuilder now, hence more pro cards.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2013, 01:41:22 PM »

The fucking Branch syndrome, awarding the better conditioned guy over the guy with the better physique!