Author Topic: 2013 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING OVERALL CHAMPION & NEW PRO  (Read 22088 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2013 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING OVERALL CHAMPION & NEW PRO
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2013, 06:12:51 PM »
  I used to go to the USA in Vegas

I used to go to Vegas in the USA.    lol.. ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2013, 06:13:25 PM »
I used to go to Vegas in the USA.    lol.. ;D

I went to the bank and the grocery store today.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2013, 06:14:58 PM »
I went to the bank and the grocery store today.

to deposit your salary and buy some celery?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 24, 2013, 06:15:15 PM »
  I used to go to the USA in Vegas

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: November 24, 2013, 06:52:06 PM »
In those pics that Joel guy looks real good, a bit bloofy but good development and shape.
A couple of weeks ago a friend showed me some video of him and asked me what I thought.
I said he looked good but suspected he might be a "gym physique"... but he did look good here.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #105 on: November 24, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »
Agree with BigRo, winner Patteracki looked like crap in the Super heavies, Nick would have destroyed if he competed! Kevin Jordan has a Pro upper body but needs to bring his legs up! Danny Hester finally got his pro card!

Sweet!  We've been friends for 20+ years. I didn't even know he was doing the Nationals.
a

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2013, 08:26:38 PM »
more ifbb pro cards should be issued to top European,Asian....bodybuilders. not just in USA only.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: November 24, 2013, 08:38:54 PM »
Hester had/has one of the smallest waist/narrow hip structure I have seen on a bodybuilder.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 24, 2013, 08:43:31 PM »
Sweet!  We've been friends for 20+ years. I didn't even know he was doing the Nationals.
very impressive  :o

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #109 on: November 24, 2013, 08:48:15 PM »
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2013, 09:19:06 PM »
The amount of praise you've received on Getbig is swelling your ego BigRo.

Your physique is amazing, but not as good as you think.

Until you stand next to those guys don't assume you are just as good.
calm down, i seen right before me guys of that size and bigger, hell i seen mr olympia stage competitors right before me, one guy i personaly know,he bigger than rhoden, if you measure just the size, rhoden just has superior insertions etc.

anyone who thinks ro wouldnt be competitive on an npc stage is delusional.

as ive said, soon is arnold classic, good opurtunity to go for everyone and setltle that right there.

ro is 240 contest ready with tight waist, the others are 20lbs more with thicker waist,yah maybe bit bigger some bodyparts but he wouldnt be dwarfed.at all.

rami looked dwarfed at the o,from lighter and supposedly smaller guys
n

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2013, 09:23:14 PM »

Second pic is shopped

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2013, 09:56:44 PM »
The amount of praise you've received on Getbig is swelling your ego BigRo.

Your physique is amazing, but not as good as you think.

Until you stand next to those guys don't assume you are just as good.

I was quite expressive in all my posts yesterday it was just the moon and the stars nothing to do with an engorging ego now I have my bluestars and my own appreciation thread. I stand by what I was saying mainly that there's a mythos around the USA national stage that obscures some peoples objectivity when viewing these physiques and that pro cards are obtained to easily. Of course they would look better in person than in pics but the lighting was not bad. I am not saying I would make a good pro instead,no, plenty more development needed for that.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2013, 10:02:02 PM »
Obviously not.  ::)

People can speak their mind and still be humble. You however, have not.

How do you know? I respect Rudys opinion and worth as a bodybuilder. Would I have toned myself if I knew it was a pro speaking to me? Maybe, but then that would not have been sincere of me.

And Bikini no offense intended but you come across sometimes like a man. Peace.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2013, 10:54:08 PM »
I hung out with Nick last month, he looked really good, very focused, strict on his diet. I though it was his show to win. Not sure why he pulled out but from the pics of the other competitors & how he looked a month out at 270+ & very conditioned, I didn't see anyone that would've beaten him. Hopefully he bounce back & get his card next yr.

The scarab.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2013, 11:09:13 PM »
Nick would have won the whole thing. I wonder what really happened to him.

The scarab.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2013, 11:43:26 PM »
He could've came in harder. Whole competition was lackluster..Too bad Nick Trigili pulled out last minute after all that shit talk

The scarab.

DOC
Lift, fuck , make money

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2013, 11:51:14 PM »
fucck you

no one gives a shit about you chinks, the lowest bottom filth of the whole planet, all you fuckers should be wiped out from this planet

Lower the dosages , lower than blacks? :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 25, 2013, 12:49:50 AM »
I was quite expressive in all my posts yesterday it was just the moon and the stars nothing to do with an engorging ego now I have my bluestars and my own appreciation thread. I stand by what I was saying mainly that there's a mythos around the USA national stage that obscures some peoples objectivity when viewing these physiques and that pro cards are obtained to easily. Of course they would look better in person than in pics but the lighting was not bad. I am not saying I would make a good pro instead,no, plenty more development needed for that.
stay expressive .. Don't change for this place or for anybody!

AVBG

« Reply #119 on: November 25, 2013, 01:07:02 AM »

Looks like Benfatto sans pec tear

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #120 on: November 25, 2013, 09:06:11 AM »
more ifbb pro cards should be issued to top European,Asian....bodybuilders. not just in USA only.
musclecenter, I LOVE YOU BRO , NO HOMO, But I do not understand why you or everyone is saying this, seriously, pro qualifiers in Europe do not yield 1000 entries like the pro qualifiers in the USA so they should not get as many pro cards.

NOW LISTEN CAREFULLY EVERYONE

THE USA GIVES AWAY THE LEAST AMOUNT OF PROCARDS OUT OF THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD

YES, THE VERY LEAST AMOUNT..

For example here in Canada, they give 2 pro cards a year away in the open mens division and if you look at the total entries in the men's open division in Canada, it is around 1000 entries per year

so one can say they give away every year 1 pro card per 500 entries.

Now in the states, it has 350 million people and so many love bodybuilding, like in the tens of thousands per year so the number of pro card per entries is actually lower then any other country. The entries would be even higher then 500 entries per year per pro card.

HTH

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #121 on: November 25, 2013, 09:09:06 AM »
what's wrong with you, bringing logic into a Getbig debate  ???  Besides, it's 4 - 5 times the number of competitors.
;D

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #122 on: November 25, 2013, 10:25:56 AM »
to be frank, most of the asian bbers do not have the bone frame to compete with the ifbb pros.
$

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: November 25, 2013, 11:06:18 AM »
i dont think BigRo was bragging- actually if anyone takes it as that i'd say the issues lays more with their own insecurities than his.

he was just speaking his mind, which he is entitled to- why shouldnt he be? and who cares if he thinks he can crack top 5 at the Nats- thats bragging? id say thats self awareness.

anyway that being said, objectively its hard to say what anyone would look like in comparison to another till you get them beside each other on stage.

i see a guy who at 6' 240 has great symmetry for a white guy, and he packs on very dense lean tissue, which is kind of good to see given the way things tend to be going.

i'd like to see what hed look like with just 10 more pounds. 10 pounds when you carry it as well as ro does would be a shit ton of muscle.

im staying away from the whole pro card argument. imo it depends on who shows up that day. theres always some freak nobody has really heard about that seems to come out of the woodpile so you can never count on anything, but ro w 10 more pounds and i dont think we'd even need to be having this conversation.

cheers to all.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
Ok here is the deal with the NPC guys, when your on heavy slin some of your lines may be distorted and aesthetics are compromised hence in a 2 dimensional picture you may not look as good as you would in real life, live and up close.

So where am I going with this?

The European bodybuilders are more aesthetic and have superior qualities which when viewed in a 2-dimensional picture they look extremely impressive, now that is the difference from the NPC guys.

What does this mean on a bodybuilding stage, well it means that the NPC guys are fucken enormous in live view and their 3D affect is insane, they would dwarf the European bodybuilders in a real life stage and this is not clear when comparing pics, that is why all the European guys thing they would best the NPC guys but live in person it becomes a whole different stories.

Now having said that I still think big row is top 5 at the NPC nationals, maybe even top 3 but my lord these guys in real life at the NPC look like enormous monsters and when viewed in picture they look like shit.