Author Topic: 2013 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING OVERALL CHAMPION & NEW PRO  (Read 22128 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 2013 NPC NATIONAL BODYBUILDING OVERALL CHAMPION & NEW PRO
« Reply #125 on: November 25, 2013, 11:40:58 AM »
Ok here is the deal with the NPC guys, when your on heavy slin some of your lines may be distorted and aesthetics are compromised hence in a 2 dimensional picture you may not look as good as you would in real life, live and up close.

So where am I going with this?

The European bodybuilders are more aesthetic and have superior qualities which when viewed in a 2-dimensional picture they look extremely impressive, now that is the difference from the NPC guys.

What does this mean on a bodybuilding stage, well it means that the NPC guys are fucken enormous in live view and their 3D affect is insane, they would dwarf the European bodybuilders in a real life stage and this is not clear when comparing pics, that is why all the European guys thing they would best the NPC guys but live in person it becomes a whole different stories.

Now having said that I still think big row is top 5 at the NPC nationals, maybe even top 3 but my lord these guys in real life at the NPC look like enormous monsters and when viewed in picture they look like shit.

OTH AND REVELATION BRINGING THE TRUTH AND SANITY...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2013, 11:50:26 AM »
Ok here is the deal with the NPC guys, when your on heavy slin some of your lines may be distorted and aesthetics are compromised hence in a 2 dimensional picture you may not look as good as you would in real life, live and up close.

So where am I going with this?

The European bodybuilders are more aesthetic and have superior qualities which when viewed in a 2-dimensional picture they look extremely impressive, now that is the difference from the NPC guys.

What does this mean on a bodybuilding stage, well it means that the NPC guys are fucken enormous in live view and their 3D affect is insane, they would dwarf the European bodybuilders in a real life stage and this is not clear when comparing pics, that is why all the European guys thing they would best the NPC guys but live in person it becomes a whole different stories.

Now having said that I still think big row is top 5 at the NPC nationals, maybe even top 3 but my lord these guys in real life at the NPC look like enormous monsters and when viewed in picture they look like shit.

does shawn rhoden count as npc level? ;D

seen him, and other than legs,(and gut!),he didnt realy dwarf the euros.

yeah on stage, it depends from how far or close one views, from some distance the more shredded guy will look better(upclose),from afar, the shreddd guy will be somewhat dwarfed and look flat,while the big guy will look just lean enough and huge,

ppl can say what they want, but on european shows,almost everyone of the placing guys will have a proper xmas tree.

there was this one short guy, huge,shocking huge legs, general big size, striated glutes, but other than that looked soft.i was looking at him and asking myself the whole time, wtf is wrong here, somethings off.

when dexter jackson says insulin makes his quad separation fade, i can only imagine what the other guys must be doing, bc on them almost every line fades away,lol.

n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2013, 12:16:38 PM »
does shawn rhoden count as npc level? ;D

seen him, and other than legs,(and gut!),he didnt realy dwarf the euros.

yeah on stage, it depends from how far or close one views, from some distance the more shredded guy will look better(upclose),from afar, the shreddd guy will be somewhat dwarfed and look flat,while the big guy will look just lean enough and huge,

ppl can say what they want, but on european shows,almost everyone of the placing guys will have a proper xmas tree.

there was this one short guy, huge,shocking huge legs, general big size, striated glutes, but other than that looked soft.i was looking at him and asking myself the whole time, wtf is wrong here, somethings off.

when dexter jackson says insulin makes his quad separation fade, i can only imagine what the other guys must be doing, bc on them almost every line fades away,lol.

well Rhoden came in from the north americas and so did Dexter (that show favour aesthetics over size) and not the npc nationals but nevertheless he is an exception, I am talking only on averge, there are some massive euro dudes of course, just look at Rami

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2013, 12:28:54 PM »
well Rhoden came in from the north americas and so did Dexter (that show favour aesthetics over size) and not the npc nationals but nevertheless he is an exception, I am talking only on averge, there are some massive euro dudes of course, just look at Rami
BACK IN 90'S MASS came from north America's,dillett,jim Quinn,johnny morant,sorry off topic,,,

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2013, 12:39:54 PM »
i dont think BigRo was bragging- actually if anyone takes it as that i'd say the issues lays more with their own insecurities than his.

he was just speaking his mind, which he is entitled to- why shouldnt he be? and who cares if he thinks he can crack top 5 at the Nats- thats bragging? id say thats self awareness.

anyway that being said, objectively its hard to say what anyone would look like in comparison to another till you get them beside each other on stage.

i see a guy who at 6' 240 has great symmetry for a white guy, and he packs on very dense lean tissue, which is kind of good to see given the way things tend to be going.

i'd like to see what hed look like with just 10 more pounds. 10 pounds when you carry it as well as ro does would be a shit ton of muscle.

im staying away from the whole pro card argument. imo it depends on who shows up that day. theres always some freak nobody has really heard about that seems to come out of the woodpile so you can never count on anything, but ro w 10 more pounds and i dont think we'd even need to be having this conversation.

cheers to all.

thanks Rev, good words, and next June at Amateur Europe Olympia in Prague we may see that Ro :)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #130 on: November 25, 2013, 08:14:40 PM »
The scarab.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money
Are u saying he had some kind of bugs up his ass?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #131 on: November 25, 2013, 11:55:27 PM »
a

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2013, 12:07:07 AM »

When u talking about slin use does it apply to pretty much most competitors regardless of class weight? For ex. How bout welterweight guys and even middleweights? A lot of them are having that blurred look as well, but figuring those guys are what 165-176, is slin really necessary? I mean that's attainable with just juice I presume u don't even need to touch GH

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2013, 01:27:36 AM »
why the fukk do these guys have ugly GH guts and they are not even pros yet? disgusting shite and the current BB scene is utter rubbish compared to the 90s.

/rant

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2013, 06:42:44 AM »
When u talking about slin use does it apply to pretty much most competitors regardless of class weight? For ex. How bout welterweight guys and even middleweights? A lot of them are having that blurred look as well, but figuring those guys are what 165-176, is slin really necessary? I mean that's attainable with just juice I presume u don't even need to touch GH
well more or less, reason why the lighter guys are on slin is because the trainers-coaches-gurus, whatever you want to call them are the same ones that prep the big guys and we all know how they recommend slin like if its the holy grail. Keep in mind slin will add volume even at a light weight so these guys come in real puffy even if they are a middle weight

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2013, 11:41:51 AM »
well more or less, reason why the lighter guys are on slin is because the trainers-coaches-gurus, whatever you want to call them are the same ones that prep the big guys and we all know how they recommend slin like if its the holy grail. Keep in mind slin will add volume even at a light weight so these guys come in real puffy even if they are a middle weight
UR RIGHt..they all use same stuff difference is a 5'6 middleweight weighs in say 173 and then carbs up 180/185 depending on there process that's still a big amateur bber,after pro they have to pack it on to be 212 guy,then u have a 5'6 lightheay/heavy 198/220 stage weight huge,depends on how much size the frame can grow .some real freaks out there...

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2014, 03:19:58 PM »
Nick would have won the whole thing. I wonder what really happened to him.

Nick Trigili: Shoulder Workout after Injury

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #137 on: January 29, 2014, 07:03:40 AM »
Nick Trigili: Shoulder Workout after Injury

GUY has a good build he will be even bigger i'm sure soon recouping some size .

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2014, 08:44:39 PM »
Suppz.com - ifbb pro Kevin Jordan Training Uncut - Uncensored

whitewidow

« Reply #139 on: March 28, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »
High lat insertions. Nothing special about this guy. he does have a overall good flow to his physique wich is why he won. not much of a competition.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
Needs to bring his legs up before he steps on a pro stage!

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: June 21, 2014, 12:30:03 PM »
IFBB Pro & Team GAT Kevin Jordan Training Back!