Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 19, 2014, 08:12:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Johnny Football, stay in college!  (Read 1529 times)
G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 23, 2013, 11:32:44 PM »

Shocked

As horrible as LSU is being coached this year, again, they put the hammer on him. 

LSU 34  A&M 10

He doesn't look so good when a team has athletes on the corners (OLBs, SS/FSs, and DBs) that can contain and run with him, and the NFL is full of felons who can run.

Dude ain't ready.

Cool
Report to moderator   Logged

I got Brass!
Coach is Back!
Getbig V

Regarding Obama...I told you so!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:46:06 PM »

Yes, he's done. Must suck to win a Heisman and lose a game. Time to hang it up Roll Eyes
rooseveltdunn
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 11:51:46 PM »

Yes, he's done. Must suck to win a Heisman and lose a game. Time to hang it up Roll Eyes

He has a point though, in the NFL most players will match his speed, he has a strong arm but he tends to throw hastily under pressure, he will pay for that against NFL caliber defenses, he should consider staying one more year and work on his weaknesses, his passing game will have to improve a lot more, running quarterbacks get hurt easily in the league.
Pray_4_War
Getbig IV

11 inch penis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »

If I was his him I would milk the college bad ass routine for all it's worth.  When he goes to the NFL he's going to be for shit. 
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 12:35:17 AM »

and the NFL is full of felons who can run.

^
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 01:31:37 AM »

when a dude can shine against pro players, you know he will be a solid pro.

throughout his career, manziel does bad against pro players.

He'll be a solid backup in the nFL and get his 4-5 years in the league, he's already set for life, moneywise.  He's a winner in life.  We don't have to say he'll be a 12 year starter for him to 'win'.  Tebow 'won' and he's out of the league with plenty of options now.  

manziel might be good enough to work in the pros - BUT he has to do better than he does now.  as good as he is... he's underachieving.  and he's one clean hit away from being average speed and no longer among the best - arm ain't as good as many, he just pwns the shit out of people with his ability to scramble, they have to keep people close to him, opening up receivers.

G_Thang
Getbig V

The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 03:10:40 AM »

Old tart, I said before the season LSU would corral him again, easily.  Miles can't coach worth a fuck, but he loads LSU's side with pro caliber athletic defenders ala Honey Badger and Peterson.  If he can't shake the perimeter guys, then he gets contained.  His circus act won't work in the NFL if he makes the mistake and comes out now.  He won the Heisman.  Are you a fucking clown or something?  Look at the list of Heisman winners and see how many flopped in the NFL. 

I got Brass!
MB
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 06:15:23 AM »

He won't get any better staying at A&M.  Go to a bad NFL team; Vikings, Texans, Raiders, Jaguars, Bills, etc. and play from day 1. 
_aj_
Getbig IV

What ME? What you!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 06:16:05 AM »

I thought this was a plea for Johnny FALCON to stay in college.
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 06:19:26 AM »

stay in college falcon
Cholo4Life
Getbig IV

Team Myostatin Deficient

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 07:17:22 AM »

If he can come out now and get paid he would be an idiot to stay in college and risk injury. Why take the chance of staying in school and getting injured or potentially having his stock fall if he has a mediocre season and other guys move ahead of him on draft lists? Like everyone else in life, his first goal in life should be to get paid.
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 07:23:41 AM »

those who have injury are inferior and doomed to the grave.
240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 08:43:32 AM »

i bet he sucks at the combine.   He's got a cool system, he wrecked shit last year, but people have kinda figured him out... if you have a good defense, you can tebow his ass... MAKE him throw or run down the middle of the field and get smashed by 3 helmets. 

Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 08:51:24 AM »

Speaking of LSU , met Morris Claiborne a fw wks back , a buddy of mine is his barber. Cool dude! Don't look too good in the pros for the money being spent, but then again it's the dallas cowboys lol
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 08:53:43 AM »

So he lit up Bama, which is stocked with NFL talent, and the football gurus of getbig are ready to write him off?  Roll Eyes

He is as good as RG III at this stage of his career. Guve him a couple more seasons and then we will see. 
Hulkotron
Getbig V

Step by step with barbells to be outstanding

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 08:56:33 AM »

Oh god he had a bad game everyone panic

I don't think he'll be a good or even an average NFL quarterback but to argue he should stay in school at this point is extraordinarily foolish even by the low standards that I hold the G_Thang gimmick to.
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 09:00:20 AM »

i bet he sucks at the combine.   He's got a cool system, he wrecked shit last year, but people have kinda figured him out... if you have a good defense, you can tebow his ass... MAKE him throw or run down the middle of the field and get smashed by 3 helmets. 

I assume you are talking about Tebow in the NFL because he was a beast in college. 
R.A.M.
Getbig III

BOOM

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 09:00:30 AM »

Tebow was better than Johnny Football in college.. and look at what NFL team he is playing at.
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »

I hope he doesn't do well, I hate aggie fans, little redneck hillbilly bitches!!  Cheesy
240 is Back
Getbig V

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 09:09:50 AM »

I assume you are talking about Tebow in the NFL because he was a beast in college. 

correct.  just like tebow, manziel is a beast in college.  In the pros, they'll learn him after 8 games.  will be ineffective after that.  a fw dings and he's no longer that explosive.  They'll force him to throw weak passes or smash him when he runs.  Another tebow, only shorter!

The Showstoppa
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2013, 09:12:03 AM »

correct.  just like tebow, manziel is a beast in college.  In the pros, they'll learn him after 8 games.  will be ineffective after that.  a fw dings and he's no longer that explosive.  They'll force him to throw weak passes or smash him when he runs.  Another tebow, only shorter!

He is much closer to RGIII than Tebow in the style he plays.  Ge runs around to extend plays.  Tebow was a RB playing QB who just ran bitches over in the secondary.
Hulkotron
Getbig V

Step by step with barbells to be outstanding

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2013, 09:14:30 AM »

Yeah I don't think he's that similar to Tebow really except for in a very qualitative sense (non-traditional QB).
The Showstoppa
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2013, 09:21:49 AM »

Yeah I don't think he's that similar to Tebow really except for in a very qualitative sense (non-traditional QB).

Wasnt it raining pretty hard during the game yesterday?  Could be part of his struggles. 
LittleJ
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2013, 09:24:35 AM »

Shocked

As horrible as LSU is being coached this year, again, they put the hammer on him. 

LSU 34  A&M 10

He doesn't look so good when a team has athletes on the corners (OLBs, SS/FSs, and DBs) that can contain and run with him, and the NFL is full of felons who can run.

Dude ain't ready.

Cool

Roll Tide
The Revelation
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2013, 09:42:59 AM »

sounds like NFL scouts who have made a career of spotting talent should come to getbig for advices on draftable players.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!