Author Topic: What a bunch of delusional crybabies, alleging harassment. Sha right!  (Read 3636 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
More Delusional People imagining police harassment & profiling   ::)   ::)

What a bunch of crybabies, screaming racism, racial profiling, and police harassment.

When are people going to wake up and realize racism against Blacks in America simply doesn't exist?
It's purely a figment of their imaginations because Obama is the President. Racism is history, no?

"A Florida convenience store owner is preparing to file a federal civil rights lawsuit against local police after collecting more than two dozen videos detailing what he describes as regular harassment by officers against both customers and his employees.

The Miami Herald reported that since installing cameras at his store in June 2012, 207 Quickstop owner Alex Saleh has amassed footage of Miami Gardens police arresting people for trespassing despite them having permission to be at the store, as well as conducting searches without a warrant and in at least one instance, reporting a trespassing arrest saying one of Saleh's employees was loitering outside the business when video of the arrest showed him being taken into custody while he was working inside.

The employee, Earl Sampson, has reportedly been put in jail 56 times, searched more than 100 times and questioned more than 250 times over the past four years, despite Saleh informing police on several occasions that he worked at the establishment."

Man Arrested 60+ Times For Trespassing At His Own Job  (Guess the race?  :D)

*Read more here from Arturo Garcia / Raw Story: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/21/miami-gardens-store-owner-films-a-years-worth-of-outrageous-behavior-by-local-cops/
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: What a bunch of delusional crybabies, alleging harassment. Sha right!
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 10:23:11 AM »
Did you know the entire city is black run?   Miami Gardens in which the population is 76 percent black has: a black mayor, city manager, chief of police, all down the line. Miami Gardens demographics into a search engine and it will take you right to the exact paragraph in the Wikipedia article on the 2010 Census. It turns out that Miami Gardens is 2.6% non-Hispanic white, 22% Hispanic, and it's 76% black. The municipality, which was only incorporated in 2003, is the largest black majority city in Florida. 

I don't think your staring the problem straight in the face........

A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 10:37:35 AM »
Did you know the entire city is black run?   Miami Gardens in which the population is 76 percent black has: a black mayor, city manager, chief of police, all down the line. Miami Gardens demographics into a search engine and it will take you right to the exact paragraph in the Wikipedia article on the 2010 Census. It turns out that Miami Gardens is 2.6% non-Hispanic white, 22% Hispanic, and it's 76% black. The municipality, which was only incorporated in 2003, is the largest black majority city in Florida. 

...and you had these stats off the top of your head did you, ...or did you do a quick frantic wikipedia search in a desperate bid to say something... anything... even if it proves nothing more than you're a windbag, ...who might enjoy trivial pursuit?

I don't think your staring the problem straight in the face........

I would never stare you straight in the face, ...I might be tempted to do a Derek Anthony.  ;D
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 10:42:04 AM »
...and you had these stats off the top of your head did you, ...or did you do a quick frantic wikipedia search in a desperate bid to say something... anything... even if it proves nothing more than you're a windbag, ...who might enjoy trivial pursuit?

I would never stare you straight in the face, ...I might be tempted to do a Derek Anthony.  ;D

I read the story before you posted it and I did my due diligence and researched the issue, as anybody with a brain should. I don't just believe what the media tells me. However, you do believe everything you read and reacted like a lemming and ran right off the idiot cliff.  I prefer my method, thank you. 

A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »

Spit AIDS at me?
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 10:59:27 AM »
The only reason you even posted this is to deflect off the knockout game, polar bear hunting post.  Yet again, you fail miserably when the facts are presented.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 12:55:13 PM »
Spit AIDS at me?

OMG, Derek Anthony has AIDs and knowingly spit at another human being?  ???

Was attempting to make a flippant joke about spitting, ...that in hindsight is not nearly as funny or witty as I first thought, ...so if it's ok with you, I'll just take that statement back.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 12:58:58 PM »
The only reason you even posted this is to deflect off the knockout game, polar bear hunting post.  Yet again, you fail miserably when the facts are presented.

No, this was not posted to deflect from anything. I happened to see it, was shocked by the blatant harassment, and decided to post it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Completely unrelated.

I have no desire to deflect attention away from the cowardly despicable and heinous crime that has left my friend in a coma and unexpected to live. Get real.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 02:32:58 PM »
No, this was not posted to deflect from anything. I happened to see it, was shocked by the blatant harassment, and decided to post it. It has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Completely unrelated.

I have no desire to deflect attention away from the cowardly despicable and heinous crime that has left my friend in a coma and unexpected to live. Get real.

Out of all the things to notice and post about, you chose this story.  Now why do you think that's the case?   How about an extreme case of confirmation bias coupled with a need to one up.

"What a bunch of crybabies, screaming racism, racial profiling, and police harassment.

When are people going to wake up and realize racism against Blacks in America simply doesn't exist?
It's purely a figment of their imaginations because Obama is the President. Racism is history, no?"

And the above statement wasn't intended as being provocative?  
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 03:00:23 PM »
Out of all the things to notice and post about, you chose this story.  Now why do you think that's the case?   How about an extreme case of confirmation bias coupled with a need to one up.

No, ...it was a case of WTF?!!! Arrested 60x's for trespassing, ...at his own job?

"What a bunch of crybabies, screaming racism, racial profiling, and police harassment.

It's purely a figment of their imaginations because Obama is the President. Racism is history, no?"

And the above statement wasn't intended as being provocative?  

It was intended as sarcastically depicting the mindset of a willfully blind, moron like you, ...but alas, I'm incapable of viewing life from such a skewed fv*ked up perspective. Given the situation, ...it's only provocative to a brain dead biased idiot like you, ...everyone else, sees it for the ridiculous sarcasm it was. How the fuck can you say that being arrested 60+ x's for trespassing at your own job isn't harrassment? lol. You saw the videotape. He walks out the door to take out the garbage, goes immediately back into the store, ...and is arrested inside the store for loitering outside his place of employment. How is that NOT police harassment or abuse of authority? And you want to come up with the "racial profile" of the city in which he lives, ...as if that is relevant?  Dude was arrested over 60x's!!! ...and he's about to get PAID, ...and paid extremely well thanks to his employer's foresight!!! Only a biased fool like you can't recognize this for the harassment that it is. And if you think this would ever occur in Beverly Hills, Scarsdale or on Wall Street, ...you're an even bigger fool than you currently appear.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 03:14:37 PM »
No, ...it was a case of WTF?!!! Arrested 60x's for trespassing, ...at his own job?

It was intended as sarcastically depicting the mindset of a willfully blind, moron like you, ...but alas, I'm incapable of viewing life from such a skewed fv*ked up perspective. Given the situation, ...it's only provocative to a brain dead biased idiot like you, ...everyone else, sees it for the ridiculous sarcasm it was. How the fuck can you say that being arrested 60+ x's for trespassing at your own job isn't harrassment? lol. You saw the videotape. He walks out the door to take out the garbage, goes immediately back into the store, ...and is arrested inside the store for loitering outside his place of employment. How is that NOT police harassment or abuse of authority? And you want to come up with the "racial profile" of the city in which he lives, ...as if that is relevant?  Dude was arrested over 60x's!!! ...and he's about to get PAID, ...and paid extremely well thanks to his employer's foresight!!! Only a biased fool like you can't recognize this for the harassment that it is. And if you think this would ever occur in Beverly Hills, Scarsdale or on Wall Street, ...you're an even bigger fool than you currently appear.

The reason it doesn't occur in a place like Beverly Hills is because the crime rates in such places don't warrant such measures.   Its important that the city is entirely black operated because it puts a stake through the heart of the argument that this is primarily racial. As much as your paranoid mind would like to believe otherwise, these aren't rogue white cops, they are officers working at the behest of a black chief of police, in a black city with a black mayor.  If you had researched the matter further, you would have also discovered that this particular store is well known as a hangout for drug dealers and vagrants. 
A

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 03:24:22 PM »

The reason it doesn't occur in a place like Beverly Hills is because the crime rates in such places don't warrant such measures.   Its important that the city is entirely black operated because it puts a stake through the heart of the argument that this is primarily racial. As much as your paranoid mind would like to believe otherwise, these aren't rogue white cops, they are officers working at the behest of a black chief of police, in a black city with a black mayor.  If you had researched the matter further, you would have also discovered that this particular store is well known as a hangout for drug dealers and vagrants. 

You are so vile and racist you can't even see straight.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 03:27:59 PM »

Why am I racist?  Back this statement up with facts. Is it because I say things you don't like and back them up with facts?  Do you even know what the word means?   Simple minded people throw the word racist around when they can't come up with a rational argument.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
Deafening silence.....  Yeah, I didn't think so.   If you can't have a rational discourse then don't bother commenting.  My points are valid.
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 04:08:36 PM »

Neither can 24K

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 04:12:04 PM »
Neither can 24K

hahah.   I think eastcoastchick is 24k.   People like her always resort to accusations of racism when they can't argue the facts.  Its a lot like a little kid who stomps off with his ball in protest when hes losing.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 04:58:17 PM »
Archer, you're not a racist, you're a realist.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2013, 05:19:56 PM »
Archer, you're not a racist, you're a realist.

Here's how I look at it; we aren't going to get anywhere with race relations as a society unless people are honest about the issues.  Interracial crime by blacks against whites is a real problem that needs to be examined and addressed. 

The old 60's civil rights trope peddled by the likes of Sharpton and Jackson is no longer applicable and we need a new more accurate model of the problem.  The media and black leaders are breeding an atmosphere of intolerance and animosity towards whites by continuing to perpetuate the fallacy whites hold sole responsibility for the dysfunction within black communities-high crime rates, single mothers and drop out rate.

In my opinion, this is what is fueling reprehensible acts of violence like the knockout game, polar bear hunting and the insane level of interracial rape.   Attacking whites becomes justifiable-almost a political-act against an oppressor instead of what it truly is, a disgusting act of hate and prejudice.  The media and black leaders of culpable because they refuse to acknowledge the problem.

This is my honest opinion about the problems we face today.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 10:53:21 AM »

Ridiculous isn't he?
At first I thought he was just being a troll because I didn't think it possible for someone to be so incredibly dense, ...but clearly he is.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »

The reason it doesn't occur in a place like Beverly Hills is because the crime rates in such places don't warrant such measures.

ROFLMAO!!!

Unlike myself, you clearly have never lived in Beverly Hills, and probably don't know anyone who has.
As an FYI, you should know that far bigger crimes are probably conceived, planned & executed from within the mega mansions of the Golden Triangle, the ivory towards of Wall Street, or the country clubs of Scarsdale, ...with far greater impact on more lives across the planet, than the petty crimes & misdemeanors occuring in most urban centres combined.

Its important that the city is entirely black operated because it puts a stake through the heart of the argument that this is primarily racial.

Really?!  :o   Was that my argument?

As much as your paranoid mind would like to believe otherwise, these aren't rogue white cops, they are officers working at the behest of a black chief of police, in a black city with a black mayor.

So what you're saying is that it's not police harassment, because the mayor & police chief are both Black, ...and the guy getting arrested for trespassing 60+ times at his place or employment while doing his job is also Black?

If you had researched the matter further, you would have also discovered that this particular store is well known as a hangout for drug dealers and vagrants.  

And if you pulled your head from up out of your anatomy, you would realize that after questioning him 200+ times, and arresting him 60+ times, that officers should already be well aware of the fact that the man works there. You saw the video clip. What in that clip did he do to warrant being arrested?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 11:22:30 AM »
hahah.   I think eastcoastchick is 24k.   People like her always resort to accusations of racism when they can't argue the facts.  Its a lot like a little kid who stomps off with his ball in protest when hes losing.

LOL, Oh so now I'm eastcoastchick? Puleaze! Previously you were all accusing me of being Samson, as well as A_Ahmed, as well as Benny Blanco and a few other names I can't remember at the moment.  ::)   ::)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 11:29:22 AM »
Here's how I look at it; we aren't going to get anywhere with race relations as a society unless people are honest about the issues.  Interracial crime by blacks against whites is a real problem that needs to be examined and addressed. 

The old 60's civil rights trope peddled by the likes of Sharpton and Jackson is no longer applicable and we need a new more accurate model of the problem.  The media and black leaders are breeding an atmosphere of intolerance and animosity towards whites by continuing to perpetuate the fallacy whites hold sole responsibility for the dysfunction within black communities-high crime rates, single mothers and drop out rate.

In my opinion, this is what is fueling reprehensible acts of violence like the knockout game, polar bear hunting and the insane level of interracial rape.   Attacking whites becomes justifiable-almost a political-act against an oppressor instead of what it truly is, a disgusting act of hate and prejudice.  The media and black leaders of culpable because they refuse to acknowledge the problem.

This is my honest opinion about the problems we face today.

Other than your first sentence, how does anything you've just written have anything to do in anyway with this particular situation of a man being arrested 60+ times for trespassing at his own place of employment?  I know you have a tendency to be like 'Johnny one note on the kazoo', but that is the topic of this thread. Please try to keep up.  :)
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 12:01:51 PM »

Other than your first sentence, how does anything you've just written have anything to do in anyway with this particular situation of a man being arrested 60+ times for trespassing at his own place of employment?  I know you have a tendency to be like 'Johnny one note on the kazoo', but that is the topic of this thread. Please try to keep up.  :)

I was answering Iron in regards to him saying I was a racial realist. I wasn't referring to any dribble that oozed out of your primitive brain.  You and your gimmick eastcoastchick have already been been thoroughly handled by the facts.  You have nothing to say about the facts and no counter arguments to offer. 
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 12:03:19 PM »
LOL, Oh so now I'm eastcoastchick? Puleaze! Previously you were all accusing me of being Samson, as well as A_Ahmed, as well as Benny Blanco and a few other names I can't remember at the moment.  ::)   ::)

No I didn't, you moron.  I only accused you of being eastcoastchick. You are so damn dumb it's sad.  What's worse is you think your smart.  You literally knew nothing about this situation other than what you read and heard from the media.  You have no original thoughts of your own. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2013, 06:38:42 PM »
I really need to keep reminding myself never to argue with idiots.

Ok Archer, ...whatever you say, ...you "racial realist"  ::)

Never Argue With Idiots!
w