Author Topic: Dynamite Kid Suffers Stroke:  (Read 2653 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Dynamite Kid Suffers Stroke:
« on: November 24, 2013, 04:16:10 PM »
WWE.com has learned that former British Bulldog Tom "Dynamite Kid" Billington has suffered a stroke, and that he may have endured more than one in the past few weeks.

WWE.com will follow up with more information about Billington's health as it becomes available.

credit: http://www.wwe.com/inside/dynamite-kid-tom-billington-stroke-26165980

Montague

• Getbig V
Re: Dynamite Kid Suffers Stroke:
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 04:17:56 PM »
The Dynamite Kid's daughter, Bronwyne Billington, sent out the following Tweet this morning, updating fans on the condition of her father, who suffered a stroke earlier this weekend.

Great news of my Dad watching John Wayne movies last night with my uncle. By the sounds of it he's on his way back to his normal self! 11:37 AM - 24 Nov 2013

credit: http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/433899-dynamite-kids-daughter-tweets-update-on-his-condition-rey-mysterio-the-619-featured-in-new-30-second-fury-clip

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 04:20:58 PM »
If he had suffered multiple ones in the last few weeks, he will most likely end up having a major one soon.  Wish the best to the family.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 04:29:54 PM »
It sounds as though Tom has patched things up a bit - at least with his daughter. Bronwyne is following in her Dad's footsteps, and several photos of the two have surfaced online over the last few years.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 04:36:24 PM »
It sounds as though Tom has patched things up a bit - at least with his daughter. Bronwyne is following in her Dad's footsteps, and several photos of the two have surfaced online over the last few years.

You mean rec drugs or juice?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 05:40:28 PM »

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 05:56:34 PM »
It amazes me the number of kids who aspire to break into the business after seeing it destroy their families.

Let's see...the wrestling business is at an all-time low right now, the industry destroyed my dad's body and health, and the lifestyle lead to his death...

WHERE DO I SIGN!!!!!

________________________ ________________________ _____

The above quote belongs to:

a.) Joe Hennig
b.) Amy Hennig
c.) Harry Smith
d.) David Benoit
e.) Shaul Guerrero
f.) Alexis Pillman (R.I.P)
g.) all of the above

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 05:50:40 AM »
My guess is that the children of wrestlers grow up in an environment where everything is about wrestling. So, becoming a wrestler is your destiny.

And even with the current state of the business, you still have a billion dollar company, WWE, that represents the pot of gold.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 03:56:39 PM »
My guess is that the children of wrestlers grow up in an environment where everything is about wrestling. So, becoming a wrestler is your destiny.

And even with the current state of the business, you still have a billion dollar company, WWE, that represents the pot of gold.

Excellent observation; although Billington's kid seems to be an exception. Her Mother took the kids and got the hell out of Calgary after Tom held a shotgun under her chin. I believe there was a substantial period during which Tom was shut off from the family. Photographic evidence suggests a reconciliation in recent years.