Author Topic: UFC 168  (Read 1992 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
UFC 168
« on: November 24, 2013, 06:13:53 PM »
UFC 168

Who you got?

Chris?

Anderson?

UFC 168 Card

Middleweight   Chris Weidman (C)    vs.   Anderson Silva   11

Women's Bantamweight   Ronda Rousey (C)   vs.   Miesha Tate   10

Heavyweight   Josh Barnett   vs.   Travis Browne   9

Lightweight   Jim Miller   vs.   Fabrício Camões      8

Featherweight   Dustin Poirier   vs.   Diego Brandao   7

Middleweight   Chris Leben   vs.   Uriah Hall   6

Lightweight   Gleison Tibau   vs.   Michael Johnson   5

Featherweight   Dennis Siver   vs.   Manvel Gamburyan   4

Welterweight   John Howard   vs.   Siyar Bahadurzada   3

Welterweight   William Macario   vs.   Bobby Voelker   2

Featherweight   Robbie Peralta   vs.   Estevan Payan   1

AVBG

Re: UFC 168
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 06:24:54 PM »
Weidman will ultimately prove whilst his first win over Silva was somewhat opportunistic, it wasn't a total buster Douglas like fluke. UFC168 will go the distance with a 3-2 split decision to the defending champ.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 06:26:00 PM »
  I hoped Anderson would win the first one. Now I hope he wins the second one.

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 06:28:23 PM »
I am looking to see a decisive KO at the hands of Barnett over Brown.. Whilst the best fight of the round will be between Uriah Hall and Chris Leben

AVBG

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 06:30:03 PM »
  I hoped Anderson would win the first one. Now I hope he wins the second one.

Much like what happened recently with GSP - I truly believe that Silva's dominance (unfortunately) has come to an end.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 06:31:12 PM »
anderson should ko chris pretty easily. like penn said, i think anderson has been bored, so this fight depends on his mental state.

barnett will sub brown maybe 2nd round.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 06:42:17 PM »
miguel tyson ftw

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »
Anderson got his ass kicked standing and on the ground. It wasn't like it was just 1 lucky punch. Anderson is simply inferior to Weidman. Anderson never was as great as the ufc hyped him to be. Just like chonan showed years ago in pride, Anderson still has problems with fighters who put the pressure on him. And of course chael showed how much trouble a strong wrestler could give Anderson. Weidman has good wrestling and good striking. He will beat Anderson 9 time out of 10.

so many fell for the hype. Just like with fedor...his flaws were apparent long before his hype train derailment.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 07:23:27 PM »
Anderson got his ass kicked standing and on the ground. It wasn't like it was just 1 lucky punch. Anderson is simply inferior to Weidman. Anderson never was as great as the ufc hyped him to be. Just like chonan showed years ago in pride, Anderson still has problems with fighters who put the pressure on him. And of course chael showed how much trouble a strong wrestler could give Anderson. Weidman has good wrestling and good striking. He will beat Anderson 9 time out of 10.

so many fell for the hype. Just like with fedor...his flaws were apparent long before his hype train derailment.

::) ::)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 07:26:24 PM »
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »

everything in this post is basically bullshit, and I dont even know where to start.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 07:34:14 PM »
everything in this post is basically bullshit, and I dont even know where to start.

everything is bullshit...which is why Anderson got his ass kicked.
A

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2013, 07:36:35 PM »
everything is bullshit...which is why Anderson got his ass kicked.

Anderson will beat weidman.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2013, 07:43:17 PM »
Anderson Silva should be able to beat Weidman on the feet but if he can't stop Weidman's takedowns, he's done.  Sonnen is an LnP'er compared to Weidman.

Sorry to be a goof, but I'm looking forward to Ronda and Miesha.  I think Rousey wins about 999 times out of 1000, but I'm really hoping to see how Ronda reacts to any sort of loss.  She's a bad-ass grappler but I can't stand that trashy idiot's personality.

Why is Leben still fighting?  Wasn't his speech starting to slur about 2 years ago? 

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2013, 10:11:29 PM »

He's just spouting nonsense and antipodes to get a rise out of people who actually know their shit.

Fedor more or less went 32-0 at the highest level in the world....To say he was all hype is just flat out wrong, not even a matter of opinion just fact.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 06:39:44 AM »
Hoping for Weidman and Tate

Would love to see Ronday Rousey humbled

Maybe even struck so hard in her head that all the Armenians fly out of her ear

Josh barnett over Travis

I want to see his career get new life as the new War Master instead of Baby Faced Assassin

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 06:58:53 AM »
I'd rather watch Rousey and Tate eat each other for 15 minutes....... ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 07:40:25 AM »
He's just spouting nonsense and antipodes to get a rise out of people who actually know their shit.

Fedor more or less went 32-0 at the highest level in the world....To say he was all hype is just flat out wrong, not even a matter of opinion just fact.

Anderson is an arrogant snob imo, but cant take away the fact he's one of the most destructive fighters of all time and his resume speaks for itself.

And Emelianenko's record and performances are also undeniable, yes competition has gotten better over years but at his time at the top he was light years ahead of his peers. And they were quite often the ones to admit this, which is fact.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 09:07:07 AM »
I hope Weidman wins - I still haven't forgiven Silva for being a cheeky and disrespectful bastard the first time around. He deserves to get knocked out again, this time on home soil to really cement it. Probably won't happen though and my head says he'll win inside the distance.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »

have you ever watched mma bro

this is the worst post I have ever read on the matter

T

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 09:38:30 AM »

oh really? worst post ever on the matter? i must be totally ignorant. I'm willing to bet accounts that Weidman will beat Andersons ass again. You wanna take that bet? Easy victory for you.
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 10:20:08 AM »
I will watch this one but only because Josh Barnett is in it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2013, 10:45:42 AM »
oh really? worst post ever on the matter? i must be totally ignorant. I'm willing to bet accounts that Weidman will beat Andersons ass again. You wanna take that bet? Easy victory for you.

yes I do

good bye  8)
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2013, 10:46:57 AM »

x2