Author Topic: Knockout Game Turns Deadly: 60 Year Old Woman Kills 2 Teens After Being punched  (Read 7151 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If I'm out walking, and I see two kids on my path, I alter my path, stop to tie shoe, whatever -

I don't do it because I'm scared, I don't do it because I want to avoid them.  I simply wish to put myself at the best possible strategic advantage IN CASE they deviate from their path and decide to threaten me.  Just being out of the way 5 feet "tying my shoe" means 1) I'll KNOW they intend to hurt me, when they jump off the path at me, and 2) I'll have 5 feet of space to get my weapon ready, create space, use a loud voice to remind them that one of us ain't going home tonight, whatever.  

Mostly, just keeping your eyes on them, jaw out, shoulders square, hand on hip if needed... well, most bad guys aren't 100% psycopaths.  Most will decide at the last minute to abort a plan if they suddenly realize the dude they're about to attack is in a position to have a jump on them - tactically, and legally.  I"m 5 foot 10, almost 200 pounds, bald and in that situation, already looking pissed off and like my dick is hard to fuck their bullet holes after I put them down.  I think two dipshits on a "KO" mission will change their plan if all of the potential victims made it clear, this will get ugly and go long...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
because as a result of some dipshit cowboy running two blocks with a 9mm to catch some punk he thought stole his bike, there may very well be huge legislative effects on permit holders, such as myself.

That 6x arrested punk means jurors on self-defense cases might be convicting wrongly because "this one's for Trayvon!" for the next 20 years.

I see a group of kids walking, and they're not carrying books on the way to school focused, and I'm already hand on butt of gun preparing for them.  Anyone who is such a slip that they just smile and shrug their way thru life as to not see young kids as a threat, well, that's not how I roll.   KO story doesn't affect me, as I already suspect 100% of the people "walking in groups" on the street as a potential threat, regardless of race, gender, age.

It's precisely for the reasons  you mentioned that it is important that issues like the KO/Polar Bear games are brought to the publics attention because it helps neutralizes the arguments of trayvonites.  They are using racial paranoia as a tool to promote a political agenda that includes gun control, which as a gun owner does effect you.  It also creates an environment where a person will feel less inclined to defend himself as a result of the consequences.

Not to mention the reprehensible way the media has conducted itself by ignoring and downplaying this problem while elevating other lesser incidents.  As a person of conscience and principle, it's sickening that we live in a society that condones such abuse simply because it's not politically correct to acknowledge the problem.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
If I'm out walking, and I see two kids on my path, I alter my path, stop to tie shoe, whatever -

I don't do it because I'm scared, I don't do it because I want to avoid them.  I simply wish to put myself at the best possible strategic advantage IN CASE they deviate from their path and decide to threaten me.  Just being out of the way 5 feet "tying my shoe" means 1) I'll KNOW they intend to hurt me, when they jump off the path at me, and 2) I'll have 5 feet of space to get my weapon ready, create space, use a loud voice to remind them that one of us ain't going home tonight, whatever.  

Mostly, just keeping your eyes on them, jaw out, shoulders square, hand on hip if needed... well, most bad guys aren't 100% psycopaths.  Most will decide at the last minute to abort a plan if they suddenly realize the dude they're about to attack is in a position to have a jump on them - tactically, and legally.  I"m 5 foot 10, almost 200 pounds, bald and in that situation, already looking pissed off and like my dick is hard to fuck their bullet holes after I put them down.  I think two dipshits on a "KO" mission will change their plan if all of the potential victims made it clear, this will get ugly and go long...

I always think of this as well.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Quite honestly, this sounds like something Zimmerman might say
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Unfettered access to all?  So criminals too?  So freaking stupid.

Yes that is some dumb shit, at least in the US the criminals find it very difficult to access guns.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
No, I am against ridiculously easy access to them.  We have guns in Australia, but they don't just hand them out to anybody.  There are strict rules and regulations that are applied.  Admittedly, we don't have gangs of youths loitering the streets looking for innocent people to king hit.  I believe if you are going to allow guns, then allow unfettered access, give everyone an equal chance, or the other way, if you are going to disallow them, get rid of them, make it impossibly hard for the average Joe to obtain one.  Not this half arsed trying to please both sides situation.

We have strict rules here too. They do nothing to counter the black market which im sure thrives in your area too

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Quite honestly, this sounds like something Zimmerman might say

Re-read it.

I went OUT OF MY WAY to remove myself from THEIR PATH.  I sidestep the sidewalk by FIVE FEET.

If there is a shooting, it is because they veered off their path to attack me.  All I did was entrench myself and look like a sandwich they don't want to bite.   If they attack, the evidence will back my account of events - I was tying my shoe, vulnerable and crouched, and was attacked - I retreated, they went out of their way to advance on me - it wasn't just two groups bumping into each other.

Zimmerman, on the other hand, RAN TWO BLOCKS to CATCH trayvon, who he said was running away. 

Ya don't see a difference there?  LOL... I look like a predator they don't want to fck with, but I have the respect for the situation to retreat back, show them deference, so there's no "we got into a scrap bumping into each other".  BIG difference there. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I always think of this as well.

Good call.  It's just about altering the situation to give you

The least likelihood they'll attack (looking scary)
Make an attack very clear and obvious (you are 5 feet off their path)
Defer to them and their ego (you get out of their way)
Give yourself time to draw weapon if attacked (5 feet of space is sure better than 5 inches!)

Honestly, anyone who would just allow themselves to be so exposed & close to a likely threat, well, that's playing with fire.  You can be knocked out cold, robbed.  Legally, it's he said/she said about what happens if you do fire.  And the bad guy never really has that moment to reconsider.

I HIGHLY consider the VALUE of that moment where the bad guy hesitates and second guesses himself.  Suddenly the bald guy they were about to intercept and catch slipping - is in a non-vulnerable, low-center of gravity position, hand to the read, eyes focused, shoulders straight, good balance....  he's no longer some easy target, he suddenly looks like a heck of a problem.... they will decide not to attack or they'll have a little fear in them...  

I pity people who smile and put on the "slippin ass fool" blinders while traveling the sidewalk.  It's almost Darwinism when they are hurt... you'd never just hop into the ocean where there are sharks and act all shocked when you got bit. Yet they will walk among people that act like animals - criminals - and act completely surprised when they commit criminal acts.