Author Topic: Anyone notice that with Bob Chick as head of IFBB union that it has gotten worse  (Read 920 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
It seems that year after year bodybuilding is getting worse.  The trend seem to start with Bob Chick taking over as head of the union.  Just saying...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
It seems that year after year bodybuilding is getting worse.  The trend seem to start with Bob Chick taking over as head of the union.  Just saying...

Who?
®

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Lol like bob has anything to say anyway....dance puppet dance

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Only worse if you want it to be.

AVBG

IFBB pros are too self centred to ever organize themselves into a union. An "athletes rep" is something different to a union delegate/official.

yates fan

• Getbig III
yeah,i am pretty sure there isn't a bodybuilders union,bob chic is the athletes rep,and personally I think the contests are getting better,especially the prize money,we just don't have as good a crop of athletes as we had in Ronnie and dorians era,but that will come around again.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Hey new drapes in Room 7.

hahahaha! The Mirage management decided to take a black light to every room. Room 7's drapes were the only ones in the whole place to test positive for the trifecta (blood, cum, and fecal matter)

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
IFBB pros are too self centred to ever organize themselves into a union. An "athletes rep" is something different to a union delegate/official.
bodybuilding is not a team game. Weider was a jew. He built bodybuilding.
You need a buisnessman to run a buisness

Its stupid to expect a guy with a stomach-  full of food to do some intellectual work. Probably for the same reasin, bodybuilding is quite low paying compared to other jobs and comparing the effort that needs to be put in. I wish it were different.

Bodybuilding is in no way getting wor s e. Infact after the supplement boom, more bbers are making a living out of it.

In the 70s, it was only arnold and franco who were paid to bodybuild. Now there a probably 8-10 guys. 2 guys to 10guys, not very good but still progress.
$