Author Topic: Ass to Ass  (Read 3459 times)

the trainer

Ass to Ass
« on: November 25, 2013, 10:08:08 AM »
So you are in a crowded club dancing with a chick when you feel a ass rubbing on you it feels good so you move your ass also but when you turn around its a dude, there is no where for you to move so you relax and enjoy the ass rubing, have you getbiggers ever experience this.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: Ass to Ass
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 10:11:12 AM »
So you are in a crowded club dancing with a chick when you feel a ass rubbing on you it feels good so you move your ass also but when you turn around its a dude, there is no where for you to move so you relax and enjoy the ass rubing, have you getbiggers ever experience this.

Soooo, I guess you're trying to tell us you like the cock?   ???

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 10:11:29 AM »
nope, we are not gay  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »
Pure homo.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 10:13:07 AM »
no
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 10:14:59 AM »
Pure homo.
its one thing to have your ass rubbed when you're not looking its another thing to allowe it to go on
p

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2013, 10:27:25 AM »
its one thing to have your ass rubbed when you're not looking its another thing to allowe it to go on

What choice do you have, you met a hot chick on the dance floor if you move away from there you are no longer dancing with her so getting your ass rubbed is the price you pay.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2013, 10:27:29 AM »

Even gay folks are saying, "What a fag" when they read your post.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2013, 10:31:21 AM »
What choice do you have, you met a hot chick on the dance floor if you move away from there you are no longer dancing with her so getting your ass rubbed is the price you pay.
fuck that, you do not leave the moment you realize it is a man rubbing you then you have a thing for men, simple as that.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 10:31:41 AM »
No "Gay"!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 10:43:01 AM »
WTF?

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2013, 10:49:20 AM »
WTF?

Dude is coming out. I think that officially puts heteros in the minority here on Getbig. What sort of protections can we expect with our minority status?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2013, 10:52:02 AM »
i think this kind is okay

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2013, 10:56:04 AM »
you tell said ass rubber i think you got it twisted keep youre fucking hands off my ass.
p

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2013, 11:00:30 AM »
you tell said ass rubber i think you got it twisted keep youre fucking hands off my ass.

You got it wrong the dude is dancing with a girl with his back to you and its just your ass that is rubbing no hands are involved, so are you both going to leave your hot girls that you are dancing with or stay there with your ass rubbing against each other on the crowded dance floor.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2013, 11:22:31 AM »
You got it wrong the dude is dancing with a girl with his back to you and its just your ass that is rubbing no hands are involved, so are you both going to leave your hot girls that you are dancing with or stay there with your ass rubbing against each other on the crowded dance floor.
well if you notice all the above posts we all took it wrong maybe you should have cleared that up
p

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2013, 11:23:45 AM »
well if you notice all the above posts we all took it wrong maybe you should have cleared that up

I think its quite clear dan that the trainer is trying to justify his love of a mans genitals rubbing against his ass
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
fuck that, I would leave instantly

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2013, 11:55:47 AM »

Anabolichalos club scene  :D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2013, 12:35:16 PM »
I think its quite clear dan that the trainer is trying to justify his love of a mans genitals rubbing against his ass
He also failed to mention the clubs name THE ASSLESS CHAPS MANS CLUB
p

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 01:15:23 PM »
Ass to Ass

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
Great movie.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 06:18:47 AM »
You are gay. That is all.
$

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 01:08:16 PM »
the simple thing to do is for you and your "girl" to side step on the dance floor and move away from the guys ass behind you. I know, you said the dance floor is crowded... blah blah, move.
sept 10th APF

the trainer

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 02:40:04 PM »
the simple thing to do is for you and your "girl" to side step on the dance floor and move away from the guys ass behind you. I know, you said the dance floor is crowded... blah blah, move.

What if you get an errection while dancing with the girl and rubing ass with the guy behind you, how do you know who gave you the arousal, these are things to think about.