Author Topic: Women's Equality and Equal Rights  (Read 1333 times)

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
Women's Equality and Equal Rights
« on: November 25, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »
Who else thinks that the women's lib movement (i.e. equal rights, right to vote, etc.) has been the catalyst of the downfall of society?  Thanks to this movement, we've seen whore pop stars who are terrible role models for society become worshiped and idolized by women all over the globe.  They sing songs about whoring, dressing like skanks and dancing dirty.

Then you have the kardashians and hiltons who spread the image of being complete whores and mudsharking, much to the amusement of the dumbed down masses.  Women watch these whores and think it's ok / normal to mudshark and sleep with a different man every night.

Then you have the oprah, rosie odonnel and elen degeneres skanks, who preach to women that they are just as equal and deserving of men to have high paying jobs when in reality all women do around the office is gossip and take coffee breaks.  Men are the ones in the board room calling the shots and laying down orders, something a women can't do due to lack of balls, but nonetheless these dumb bitches think they deserve a place on the board or executive team.

Women knew their role up until about the 1960s, when they went off on whore sprees and equality treatment.  Since then, there has been a large decline in the morals and values of society.  We need to go back to the good days of when a woman knew her place - she kept her mouth shut (except to give head), had dinner prepared for when the man got home and did laundry.  Most skanks these days don't even know how to cook.

Whos with me for abolishing the women's equality movement and taking it back to pre-1960, when women could actually be respected and not looked down upon as complete whores?

A.C. (the king of Bayside)
I dont like twinks.

MikMaq

Re: Women's Equality and Equal Rights
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 07:34:14 PM »
Attractive woman get to severe of a free ride in the past, children kept them in check nowadays chicks can get a free ride for 20(30 including devorce)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 07:44:33 PM »
Women should be allowed to pursue whatever makes them happy.  But, I do believe the feminism hasn't improved male/female relations at all nor has it actually improved the lives of average women.  Its only replaced one oppression set of rules and standards for another.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 07:45:34 PM »
At this point, it's not a thought. It's the truth. It can be connected like numbered dots. But hey, you get what you deserve, perhaps your forefathers should have fought or fought harder against this. I'm sure they weren't smart enough to see what was coming, and now you get the scraps of these wicked, greedy, lustful vessels of sin. And I'm sure you can understand, there's not going back to the "good ol' days" barring a reset button of sorts is hit.

While I no longer lay with the stringy haired lepers, I agree, you should keep them for yourselves. Oh well, too late. Hope you can get over your anger and keep your broads in check.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 06:04:20 AM »
Go to YouTube and watch videos by guys names ManWomanMyth and VinnyMac.

I never realized just how anti-male our culture and court system had become until I saw them. 

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 05:50:44 PM »
Spot on Wiggs as usual.
I dont like twinks.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 05:53:28 PM »
Women are equals in a relationship. Respect and love is vital on both sides if you want to have a long/ life term partner by your side.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 05:57:29 PM »
they wish they could be men, but they had bad luck, they got stuck with being the vehicle, the transport of the species to the future

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 06:00:19 PM »
Women are equals in a relationship. Respect and love is vital on both sides if you want to have a long/ life term partner by your side.

Good point.  You better respect your man if you want him to stick around.  Unfortunately, most women don't know their role these days
Y

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 06:01:08 PM »

Few women want to be equal in a relationship.  Most want to be treated like they are special, not for anything specific about them but simply because they are women.  Luckily for me I married one of the great ones.
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2013, 06:09:41 PM »
I've never met a woman irl who complained of sex discrimination.  Men bitch more than women about this issue, and there's nothing manly about bitching.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 06:24:07 PM »
Good point.  You better respect your man if you want him to stick around.  Unfortunately, most women don't know their role these days
I won't stay with a man unless I respect him. It's up there with love and trust

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 06:25:25 PM »
Few women want to be equal in a relationship.  Most want to be treated like they are special, not for anything specific about them but simply because they are women.  Luckily for me I married one of the great ones.
I think women want the romance and to feel loved by their partner.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 06:25:52 PM »
lol dont be so insecure.

yeah women should have equal rights.

what the fuck else you suggest ::)

yeah they do stupid things and all.so what.

n

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 06:31:55 PM »
Go to YouTube and watch videos by guys names ManWomanMyth and VinnyMac.

I never realized just how anti-male our culture and court system had become until I saw them. 
One day, go to the local courthouse, and sit in the gallery of a courtroom.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 06:35:33 PM »
Booty plainly stating her requirements in this thread.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 06:37:55 PM »
I think women want the romance and to feel loved by their partner.

Everyone wants to feel loved and appreciated but you should never expect someone to treat you like a princess.  The only female I treat like a princess is my daughter.
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 07:08:50 PM »
We need to go back to the good days of

That's the problem there is no going back.