Author Topic: Kidney Stones - worst pain in my life  (Read 20445 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Kidney Stones - worst pain in my life
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2013, 02:48:31 PM »
Do you understand the meaning of the phrase "to be wisely silent"?

^

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2013, 04:47:22 PM »
Fucker still hasn't passed yet boys, thinking about getting it removed but oddly enough it hasn't hurt in about a week, there! I just jinxed myself!
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2013, 06:00:40 PM »
 :(

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2013, 07:15:53 PM »
Fucker still hasn't passed yet boys, thinking about getting it removed but oddly enough it hasn't hurt in about a week, there! I just jinxed myself!
eat alot more meat if you think it will help, what will you do?
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Kidney Stones!!!
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2013, 11:17:41 PM »
Yes there are, aren't there? So I have plenty to choose from. Let say I am from EU, where is not even one country with worse health care than U.S, and that will be close enough. I could refer even some African countries, but you still miss the point if I do, so let say I am from Scandinavia. So fucking what? Are you going to put up some moronic rant how we are communist, how we work like slaves with small wagers and pay all our income as taxes? You know it isn't true so it doesn't work. What next? What will be your arguments? Do you understand the meaning of the phrase "to be wisely silent"?

You need help.

You should heed your own advice and be wisely silent because you are making an idiot of yourself here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2013, 11:19:37 PM »
lol...

seriously.. I got it caught in a belt/pulley conveyor belt thing. was wearing "cut proof gloves" too... and still popped it right off. index finger.. chopped off right at the top joint. SOMEHOW the majority of it GREW FUCKING BACK. lol.. it was gone from the top joint on, but somehow a good centimeter or so has regrown, so now it's about 5mm shorter than my other index finger.

I thought only lizards regrew their extremities.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2013, 05:22:50 AM »
eat more meat=problem solved
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »
eat more meat=problem solved

Shutup. You don't mean that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2013, 12:12:20 PM »
Falcon working sum girls down on Franklin St.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2013, 12:36:38 PM »
Bro, can't they just bring in the ultrasound machine and break it up? That's what they did to me...still felt like pissing razor blades. I wouldn't wish that shit on no one. Hang tough man.

I only got it once when I was a young broke bodybuilder / rugby player and had to eat a shit load of eggs and honestly didn't keep my water intake up where it was supposed to be all the time.. Most of the eggs were hardboiled for convenience. Did you buy chance eat a lot of eggs and not drink a lot of water? Happened to a friend of mine as well I'm curious if there is a connection

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2013, 12:40:08 PM »
Bro, can't they just bring in the ultrasound machine and break it up? That's what they did to me...still felt like pissing razor blades. I wouldn't wish that shit on no one. Hang tough man.

I only got it once when I was a young broke bodybuilder / rugby player and had to eat a shit load of eggs and honestly didn't keep my water intake up where it was supposed to be all the time.. Most of the eggs were hardboiled for convenience. Did you buy chance eat a lot of eggs and not drink a lot of water? Happened to a friend of mine as well I'm curious if there is a connection

Did you get scoped first with that fucking "small" camera thingy?  When I saw the size of that thing and then remembered the doc was going to shove that up my urethra, i shit a brick.  No pain medication, no sedation, nothing but a lot of lube.  Not my finest day.  And pissing for the next week was a real joy.  The result of all that:  inconclusive.  Motherfuckers.  I still ended up pissing the stone out a week later and pissed clots of blood for another week after.  Fun times. 

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: December 09, 2013, 12:54:14 PM »
I remember laughing at the "old guys" in the gym that kept preaching to drink a gallon of water a day since I increased my protein dramatically. I thought, a whole gallon? I didn't want to be one of those guys who carry a gallon everywhere spouting "I pick things up and put them down" like that commercial.

It only takes one kidney stone to make you a believer.

btw here's the commercial -   

;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #162 on: December 09, 2013, 03:32:59 PM »
150 ounces per day

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: December 09, 2013, 04:54:54 PM »
you gotta be a moron to not drink a gallon a day
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #164 on: December 09, 2013, 05:22:33 PM »
One glass = 8 ounces (x) 6 glasses (minimum recommendation) = 48 ounces.  No more than 10 glasses (80 ounces) is recommended because of the potential kidney damage.

^

?

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: December 10, 2013, 10:44:38 AM »
you gotta be a moron to not drink a gallon a day

Whatever man, I was young, doing a decent cycle plus other supps and eating crazy protein and it was rugby season so I tried their advice and to be honest it worked. I'm betting if you hit the gym almost everyday and played a hard sport you could down a gallon from early morning till bedtime.

I did it easily. No issues. In fact I felt better.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2013, 12:21:51 AM »
ropo do you feel kidney stones contribute to meat eating?

You should understand difference between eating meat, and eating enormous amounts of protein. Most of the people in this earth eats meat and don't have kidney stones. Some of the people eat lot of protein and have kidney stones.

"Certain medications can increase the risks of developing kidney stones. Scientists found that opiramate (Topamax), a drug commonly prescribed to treat seizures and migraine headaches, can increase the propensity of calcium phosphate kidney stone. The more overweight a person is the more at risk he or she is for forming uric acid kidney stones, a study found.  Additional risk factors for kidney stones include diets that are high in protein and sodium but low in calcium, a sedentary lifestyle, obesity, high blood pressure,"

Let see..diets that are high in protein, obesity, high blood pressure..who has all of those? Average bodybuilder who is using gear.. ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2013, 12:38:27 AM »
You need help.

You should heed your own advice and be wisely silent because you are making an idiot of yourself here.

At least I get it free of charge, while you, the village idiot, has to pay lot of money for it  ;D

My point was simple. There is easy and efficient way to handle kidney stones, but it is out of your reach because it cost too much, because of your insane health care system. In which way I am making idiot of myself, other than telling the truth about the matter to the idiots, who doesn't comprehend that their system is rotten? And you are just stupid enough to fight for that rotten system, because you are brought up to believe it is only right system in this world. The fucking Cubans has better health care than average Americans, but they really deserve it. You don't, because you are an idiots ;D ::) ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2013, 02:52:24 PM »
At least I get it free of charge, while you, the village idiot, has to pay lot of money for it  ;D

My point was simple. There is easy and efficient way to handle kidney stones, but it is out of your reach because it cost too much, because of your insane health care system. In which way I am making idiot of myself, other than telling the truth about the matter to the idiots, who doesn't comprehend that their system is rotten? And you are just stupid enough to fight for that rotten system, because you are brought up to believe it is only right system in this world. The fucking Cubans has better health care than average Americans, but they really deserve it. You don't, because you are an idiots ;D ::) ;D

If you weren't an idiot, you'd appreciate the fact that you are jumping to conclusions about me. For example you don't know what I fight for or don't fight for. You don't know what I believe is the right (healthcare) system. Honestly, you know nothing about me and yet you rant on like you do. This is why you are an idiot.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2013, 05:05:23 PM »

::) ::) ::) 
Really.  Really.  Again with this free nonsense.  Oh fuck me why do i waste my time.... >:(
Prime has nothing to prove to you or anyone.  He has earned his respect.  Im new here posting, but i read the forum for years and he is pretty dang smart.  Ropo on the other hand....oh nevermind whats the point?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2013, 05:14:29 PM »
One glass = 8 ounces (x) 6 glasses (minimum recommendation) = 48 ounces.  No more than 10 glasses (80 ounces) is recommended because of the potential kidney damage.

^

?

Where did you get that?

Stupidest thing I've ever read.  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2013, 05:16:55 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2013, 05:18:52 PM »
some one here pm'd me that

saying that drinking too much water per day wears out the kidneys

I drink 64 ounces per day 365

I only drink more after that if I feel thirsty or have any type of brutal work out

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2013, 08:38:49 PM »
Healthy kidneys can process 15 liters of water a day. If someone is drinking a gallon of water a day and having problems with his kidneys, it isn't the water that is hurting him, it's the fact that his/her kidneys aren't healthy to begin with. People who are type II diabetics(like every pro bodybuilder walking the planet) or borderline, don't have 100% full functioning kidneys. There kidney's are stressed. They will be much better off imop to have enough water in their system than to possibly dehydrate the kidneys which can be deadly.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2013, 08:41:47 PM »
Water is the healthiest thing you can do for your body. Lemon juice added to water is the 2nd healthiest thing you can do for your body everyday. If your kidneys are hurting from drinking water, eliminate other things in your diet especially salt based food and keep your water on the higher side.