Author Topic: Fat people have no willpower  (Read 4284 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: Fat people have no willpower
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 05:41:33 PM »
No I'm an LA guy but I've spent some time in Frisco.

As long as you don't start saying "Aks"... fuck it gets on my nerves... wonder if the "brothers" call this "Ask":

®

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 05:45:04 PM »
I've also noticed that fat people tend to be very childish. The discipline needed for a lifestyle style change requires adult behavior, and emotional maturity.

You don't see a lot of examples of emotional maturity on Getbig.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 05:45:15 PM »
As long as you don't start saying "Aks"... fuck it gets on my nerves... won't if the "brothers" call this "Ask":

Fo sho doe.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
X2
yah some ppl say its insane hard to follow galeniko type diet to get shredded,lol,they have no idea what women have to go through to get even barely shredded.

some maintain weight on 1000cals a day and have to go lower than that or increase cardio.

yet some unapreciatevy out of shape guy expects her to eat out the whole most tasty buffet choices.

its very simple,if a girl has a built body that is lean, you can bet on it, shes on a strict diet.or shes 18 and had not enough time to get fat
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »
yah some ppl say its insane hard to follow galeniko type diet to get shredded,lol,they have no idea what women have to go through to get even barely shredded.

some maintain weight on 1000cals a day and have to go lower than that or increase cardio.

yet some unapreciatevy out of shape guy expects her to eat out the whole most tasty buffet choices.

its very simple,if a girl has a built body that is lean, you can bet on it, shes on a strict diet.or shes 18 and had not enough time to get fat

You mean your standard PSMF variation i.e no carb, low fat, high protein diet? That popular diet bbers have been using for decades? That 'galeniko' diet that you try to sell? along with Lyle Mcdonalds work that you've plagiarized and tried to pass off as your own?

Please, tell me more.

A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2013, 06:12:54 PM »

Oh boy here we go... expecting "emotional maturity" on here... what's next, looking for palm trees in the Alaska wilderness? Straight men chugging cocks for for the taste of it...?  ::)
®

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2013, 06:18:27 PM »
Step father went from 310 pounds down to 220 pounds. Dude was running, eliminated all carbs, and shit from his diet. It ain't as hard to lose weight as people bitch and complain.

Anyways, I've been out of town for a couple of months and right away he looked like he's about 240 pounds. We went out for Greek food. Not only did he order a double souvlaki platter, but he polished off half a dozen garlic breads right in front of me. I felt sick to my stomach watching that shit. My mother of course doesn't say anything. She makes excuses saying they hadn't eaten all day. Hell, I hadn't eaten all day, but you didn't see me shoveling all those carbs in my mouth. Anyways, I said hey (insert name), that's pretty fattening (something my mother doesn't have the guts to say to him. He got all pissed off and defensive with me telling me to mind my own business and is still holding a grudge. I mean WTF?

Why do fat people get so damn sensitive when you point out to them what they are doing that's keeping/getting them fat?
A certain fat black man who was known for donning a track suit with no where to run and also going on lots of marches. Guess what he did? He had an operation, and he lost tons of weight and now his neck looks like a a turkey neck...

As it was said before, guilt.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2013, 06:38:06 PM »
Pretty much. I recently took this fitness chick out to dinner and she ordered grilled chicken and veggies.  ::) no contest or special event ...still chicken and veggies. Girl has better abs than me and she's so worried about losing them with 1 meal.

yyyyyyup. don't get me wrong, i think taking care of oneself is pretty damn important, and i don't find fat and sloppy to be sexually attractive, but i'd way rather associate with a fat guy who's out having a good time than some obsessed bodybuilder who's like "I CAN'T GO TO THE BAR I NEED TO EAT MY TUNA AT 9PM AND BE ASLEEP BY 10!!" ::)

we're on this planet for a brief period of time. i'm in the gym because i like doing it, and i eat well because i feel better when i'm lighter. i always just laugh at the people who sit at home, doing nothing, measuring out chicken breasts and white rice, letting the hours of their lives tick away and feeling superior because of lower body fat percentages.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2013, 06:41:30 PM »
fat people are animals and should be put to death like animals

;D

one can only get fay by means of permanent and repetitive overeating.

think about this.

but its good, the fat is the direct punishment, and they fall out of the good looks pool.

yahh and it will not work eat whatver you want,just less of it.nooooonooonooo.thats not how it works.

the bad foods dont fill yu up, they bring randomness tot he bloodsugar leevel, nono, how often you see ppl not eating half their mcdonalds menu?

or half their icecream?

nono, thats entiraly not how it works, they dont even care anyway.

with every bit fatgain more,they get even more slugish.

either full lifestyle change or its all doomed to fail.

pick one.tasty foods all the time or be lean.

pick the preference.

today at supermarket is seen an alcoholic asshole, he stank like ,wel his odor was between pig shit and horse piss, that guy bought his groceries, 15 huge cans of beer and nothing else.he has stickthin legs, massive bitch tits, and a belly as if hes cannibalised a whole footbal team.
like alien comeing out any second.

how pathetic and weak, the idiot is pouring down poison into himself which will only worsen everything.when they sweat,smells like cheese that wen toff couple months ago

I almost spit out my dinner after reading that beautiful statement! ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2013, 08:57:47 PM »
Oh boy here we go... expecting "emotional maturity" on here... what's next, looking for palm trees in the Alaska wilderness? Straight men chugging cocks for for the taste of it...?  ::)

Are you suggesting men are incapable of being emotionally mature or even just more mature then a bunch of 7th grade kids?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
magoo, from what i remember oure wuite the fatso powerlifter type

well let me tell you big boned brothers in iron that if you never been shredde, you have not the slightest idead how hard it is, esp for someone who never been there before.

its mentaly very extreme, takes absolute wilppower,the bodys hormones will fight the fatloss with extreme measures, extreme reactions.

and once you been in that shap eyou dont just give that up with careless eating.

n

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2013, 09:08:04 PM »
Are you suggesting men are incapable of being emotionally mature or even just more mature then a bunch of 7th grade kids?

I'm pointing that this place has a meme effect of disrespect and immaturity. Who can up the ante as the most "provocative" behind the comfort of keyboard anonymity. It'll take us a while as a society to figure this one out. Until then, it's the Far West of doucherie.
®

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2013, 09:12:03 PM »
magoo, from what i remember oure wuite the fatso powerlifter type

well let me tell you big boned brothers in iron that if you never been shredde, you have not the slightest idead how hard it is, esp for someone who never been there before.

its mentaly very extreme, takes absolute wilppower,the bodys hormones will fight the fatloss with extreme measures, extreme reactions.

and once you been in that shap eyou dont just give that up with careless eating.

two things.

one is that you're remembering how i looked in roughly 2006. i'm about 60lb lighter now and actually stronger in many regards. random shot if it'll make ya happy.

now then, i have no interest in being "shredded". i lift for performance. if i'm able to perform better, i'm happy. and all the "CAN'T DEVIATE FROM MY DIET OMG" guys who obsess over bodyfat percentages? uh, no thanks.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2013, 09:14:13 PM »
two things.

one is that you're remembering how i looked in roughly 2006. i'm about 60lb lighter now and actually stronger in many regards. random shot if it'll make ya happy.

now then, i have no interest in being "shredded". i lift for performance. if i'm able to perform better, i'm happy. and all the "CAN'T DEVIATE FROM MY DIET OMG" guys who obsess over bodyfat percentages? uh, no thanks.

Decent shape shief. Epic posters however. 

Why so many tattoos? Just curious how it makes your feel.
®

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:57 PM »
Decent shape shief. Epic posters however. 

Why so many tattoos? Just curious how it makes your feel.

frankly i'd rather have a 6min mile and a 315 c&j and be in decent shape than be shredded and jacked but collapse if i tried to sprint more than 400m or my body crumbles with any appreciable weight overhead (note, i can hit a 6min mile roughly but i sure as hell can't do a 315 c&j yet).

i'm addicted. i have an unfinished back piece and it's driving me crazy because i wanna get under the needle again. figure by the time i'm 40 i'll be mostly covered.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2013, 09:18:56 PM »

Many of us come here to blow off steam and have some fun. I'm sure most of the goofballs, myself included, can get serious when necessay.

With regard to the "Happy" or Jolly fat guy. They're that way until their obesity begins to cause health problems. At that point, they're not such a barrel of laughs.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2013, 09:19:35 PM »
frankly i'd rather have a 6min mile and a 315 c&j and be in decent shape than be shredded and jacked but collapse if i tried to sprint more than 400m or my body crumbles with any appreciable weight overhead (note, i can hit a 6min mile roughly but i sure as hell can't do a 315 c&j yet).

i'm addicted. i have an unfinished back piece and it's driving me crazy because i wanna get under the needle again. figure by the time i'm 40 i'll be mostly covered.

I understand it's driving you nuts to get under the needle again but why? How do you feel when a piece is completed and what motivates you to get another one?
®

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 09:41:10 PM »
yyyyyyup. don't get me wrong, i think taking care of oneself is pretty damn important, and i don't find fat and sloppy to be sexually attractive, but i'd way rather associate with a fat guy who's out having a good time than some obsessed bodybuilder who's like "I CAN'T GO TO THE BAR I NEED TO EAT MY TUNA AT 9PM AND BE ASLEEP BY 10!!" ::)

we're on this planet for a brief period of time. i'm in the gym because i like doing it, and i eat well because i feel better when i'm lighter. i always just laugh at the people who sit at home, doing nothing, measuring out chicken breasts and white rice, letting the hours of their lives tick away and feeling superior because of lower body fat percentages.

These kind of people don't exist in real life dude, and if they did then I'm sure they were neurotic to begin with. 

Bodybuilding/weight training should make your life better otherwise you're doing it wrong.  I think we can agree on that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2013, 09:55:45 PM »

Perhaps you should have a look at Derek Anthony.  The trick is to know when enough is enough.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2013, 09:56:52 PM »
Bodybuilding/weight training should make your life better otherwise you're doing it wrong.  I think we can agree on that

Agreed.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2013, 07:49:24 AM »
two things.

Looking good brother. Nice tatts too.
A

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2013, 07:50:23 AM »
I understand it's driving you nuts to get under the needle again but why? How do you feel when a piece is completed and what motivates you to get another one?

after a piece is done? it's like a high. the endorphin and adrenaline rush is amazing, not to mention the satisfaction of havin a piece of art etched into my body.

Perhaps you should have a look at Derek Anthony.  The trick is to know when enough is enough.

i think of all the lessons one can learn from derek anthony, his attitude towards tattooing is about the least critical of them.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2013, 07:54:06 AM »
fat people with body image issues have no willpower.

happy fat people just don't give a shit.

i'd way rather hang out with happy fat people than insecure lifters.

Ron Avidan would like a word with you edomite.... ;D   ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2013, 07:55:23 AM »
Great improvement, Magoo
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2013, 08:25:23 AM »
two things.

<no homo>
    Looking pretty fucken good there!
</no homo>