Author Topic: What Would You Do?  (Read 2883 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
What Would You Do?
« on: November 26, 2013, 05:35:24 PM »
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=591606.0

I was talking to my boy today and he opened up and told me his dad used to touch him and his sister and his sister killed herself because of it. He says he thinks his dad is touching his little brother and he says he's going to kill him. Idk what to do. Should I stop him or what. I dont want him to go to jail

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: What Would You Do?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 10:48:48 PM »
 ANY one tried to touch me, I would kill them.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 11:06:19 PM »

What if CSWOL tried to touch you in your special no-no place?
X

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 11:11:54 PM »

• What if you were a child?
  • What if it was your dad?

People blithely say, "I would kill them!" without regard to reality.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 11:12:54 PM »

What if CSWOL tried to touch you in your special no-no place?

Lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 11:22:56 PM »
People thought dude was trolling, because He told his friend to go to the cops and his friend said that was snitching...WTH, so you are worry about your lil brother's well being and would rather go to jail for murder because calling the cops is snitching?

Okaaay.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 12:30:01 AM »
People thought dude was trolling, because He told his friend to go to the cops and his friend said that was snitching...WTH, so you are worry about your lil brother's well being and would rather go to jail for murder because calling the cops is snitching?

Okaaay.

call the cops

send him to jail

let the convicts in jail rape him a few times. The pervert will learn the hard way when he is the one getting molested by a couple of dudes.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 12:45:49 AM »
Lol

I wonder if Arce would still pick him up from the airport.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2013, 03:23:33 AM »
Lol

I do NOT trust cswol to touch my no no place.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 04:36:43 AM »
Black communities attitude about snitching is soooooo moronic. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 04:49:37 AM »
I'm always surprised by the cheapness of life in America.

I know you're not all like this but no country does "I have been wronged, and therefore my only opinion is kill the individual/s, with no regard for my future" better ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 05:00:19 AM »

I know you're not all like this but no country does "I have been wronged, and therefore my only opinion is kill the individual/s, with no regard for my future" better ::)

Wronged?  We are talking about child molesting and the ALL deserve ti die. No exceptions.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 05:09:19 AM »
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=591606.0

Depends on the race. If white stop him. If brown of any type let him do it. Thin the pack.
$

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2013, 06:57:24 AM »
call the cops

send him to jail

let the convicts in jail rape him a few times. The pervert will learn the hard way when he is the one getting molested by a couple of dudes.

Bingo

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2013, 07:01:53 AM »
I do NOT trust cswol to touch my no no place.

I really doubt CSWOL's wife would let him do that to you.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2013, 07:06:10 AM »

Please use this bear and point to the places that you were touched.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2013, 07:09:02 AM »
Black communities attitude about snitching is soooooo moronic. 
Shhh this culture based on the attitudes of 8th graders is entertainment for da masses.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2013, 01:56:42 PM »
in general? or if i knew i could get away with it?

two very different questions!

people like that deserve more than the legal system can hand down!

bench

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2013, 02:58:51 PM »
in general? or if i knew i could get away with it?

two very different questions!

people like that deserve more than the legal system can hand down!

bench

You can ALWAYS get away with it.   8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2013, 03:11:10 PM »

If some man was touching your child in a sexual manner, and you found out about it....and had a weapon nearby...what would you do?
You do realize that your child will never be the same after the molestation, don't you?

the trainer

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2013, 03:39:20 PM »

That is what you say anytime a woman looks at you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2013, 05:22:38 AM »

Wronged?  We are talking about child molesting and the ALL deserve ti die. No exceptions.

If some man was touching your child in a sexual manner, and you found out about it....and had a weapon nearby...what would you do?
You do realize that your child will never be the same after the molestation, don't you?

You're both missing my point - my point is, I've never seen a country with more stupid c u n t s who kill each other with no regard for their own future for all manner of stimuli.  You looked at me crooked, fuck it, it's war!  Shoot first, ask questions later.  

So, regardless of whether someone is a child molester, upon finding this out, you don't tell anybody that you're planning nefarious revenge.  Particularly someone who has such loose lips, he posts on a message board ::)

The key point, here is "no regard for their own future".  People ending up in jail because they were angry with someone.  It's not really a particularly profitable transaction.

To answer your question, Parker - I'm not sure, but I don't see how me killing someone without serious planning and going to jail is going to be the correct way to react to finding out a kid of mine has been molested - I know that.  IE that weapon nearby is NOT the answer, that I would be sure of.

I'm not sure death is really that bad of a punishment for a piece of shit who molests children.  I'm sort of more oriented towards ensuring maximal psychological destruction and I don't think killing someone particularly satisfies that - I'm thinking that you've either got to torture the person physically or mentally and jail is really the only "torture" you have at your disposal that doesn't put you at risk from being another victim of this bullshit.  

So I think I'd probably opt for sending them to jail - given that I can't imagine being anything other than physically repulsed by carrying out torture, myself.  If that person is ever released, things would be different.

I respect your opinions that a child molester needs to die - well, the child molester needs to know he's going to die for a while, before.  It's not enough to just walk up to someone and top them.  It's a ticket out of any responsibility for such acts.  

Also, just to be clear - I don't know anybody who has been more negatively affected by the err, results of a rapist, more than I have - so yeah, sadly, I am familiar with the damage that occurs to the victim.  My best friend was raped multiple times.  She's essentially unable to empathise or see any value in herself at all - and that has in the end destroyed our friendship.  No point describing the entire story - but it's brutal.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2013, 05:37:36 AM »
You're both missing my point - my point is, I've never seen a country with more stupid c u n t s who kill each other with no regard for their own future for all manner of stimuli.  You looked at me crooked, fuck it, it's war!  Shoot first, ask questions later.  

So, regardless of whether someone is a child molester, upon finding this out, you don't tell anybody that you're planning nefarious revenge.  Particularly someone who has such loose lips, he posts on a message board ::)

The key point, here is "no regard for their own future".  People ending up in jail because they were angry with someone.  It's not really a particularly profitable transaction.

To answer your question, Parker - I'm not sure, but I don't see how me killing someone without serious planning and going to jail is going to be the correct way to react to finding out a kid of mine has been molested - I know that.  IE that weapon nearby is NOT the answer, that I would be sure of.

I'm not sure death is really that bad of a punishment for a piece of shit who molests children.  I'm sort of more oriented towards ensuring maximal psychological destruction and I don't think killing someone particularly satisfies that - I'm thinking that you've either got to torture the person physically or mentally and jail is really the only "torture" you have at your disposal that doesn't put you at risk from being another victim of this bullshit.  

So I think I'd probably opt for sending them to jail - given that I can't imagine being anything other than physically repulsed by carrying out torture, myself.  If that person is ever released, things would be different.

I respect your opinions that a child molester needs to die - well, the child molester needs to know he's going to die for a while, before.  It's not enough to just walk up to someone and top them.  It's a ticket out of any responsibility for such acts.  

Also, just to be clear - I don't know anybody who has been more negatively affected by the err, results of a rapist, more than I have - so yeah, sadly, I am familiar with the damage that occurs to the victim.  My best friend was raped multiple times.  She's essentially unable to empathise or see any value in herself at all - and that has in the end destroyed our friendship.  No point describing the entire story - but it's brutal.

Let me see, you have not seen a country.... ??? well news flash, you are blind then because the US is NOT even the top 30 countries where people kill per capita, so what's up with all those countries?

This POS should be killed, plain and simple for 2 reasons, 1 so he does not do it again and 2 because he deserves it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2013, 05:48:05 AM »

Your last point, I understand as I too know of people who have been raped or molested. And yes, it does mess them up quite a bit

As far as child molesters, I do believe in letting the courts handle it.
And in the scenario that I quoted first, the man needs to go to the cops.

Also, as far as this country is concerned, that is the nature of this country. It has a very violent past, which is part of the reason why in today's world we are like we are.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2013, 06:02:26 AM »
Let me see, you have not seen a country.... ??? well news flash, you are blind then because the US is NOT even the top 30 countries where people kill per capita, so what's up with all those countries?

Yeah, I don't think you're really zeroing in on the specifics of my point, here.

"No regard for their future"

Not, "most murders". 

You are right, there are more murders per capita in other countries.  Mostly not strictly first-world to begin with. 

More importantly, the US has the highest incarceration rate per capita in the world.  The US has the largest amount of people who are caught and imprisoned for crime. 

So like I say, I've never seen a country with more dumb c u n t s living well and getting themselves put in jail for murder, without thinking it through.  Brazil has like 7 times the murder rate and under a third for incarceration rate.  Committing murder, in a non first world country like Brazil, where your future is not living easy on good land and in a great country is nowhere near as stupid (or as likely to meet with eventual jail time).