Author Topic: Comments? Opinions? Picture.  (Read 2667 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Comments? Opinions? Picture.
« on: November 26, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
I have heard this Deca and Cyp is OK. Does anyone have any experience or comments about this brand? Thanks.  I know, I know, my Mom's a whore. 
a

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Comments? Opinions? Picture.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 07:01:54 PM »
They sound like that German company with a similiar name.
Only 1 way to find out if it's any good now.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 07:19:46 PM »
They sound like that German company with a similiar name.
Only 1 way to find out if it's any good now.

Oh ya, I give it that ol' college try for sure.
a

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 07:20:33 PM »
Dude you are a competitor but buying scetchy gear ? Its an unknown UGL do you know the cook

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 07:23:56 PM »
Dude you are a competitor but buying scetchy gear ? Its an unknown UGL do you know the cook

I do not personally know the cook.  I am always looking/curious about product I am not familiar with. I do have several currently dependable connections but things change
a

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 07:31:43 PM »
Website doesn't exist and nothing pops up of that name , the kaizen name is popular for research companies..... its one of those labels that sound legit and looks like it might be legit but my thing is when someone does that I say no I would rather there be no label or just the contents on a label instead of a fat lie and it trying to deceive you

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 07:39:16 PM »
Right on S. I agree. It always seems suspect when someone tries to piggyback on someone else's good name. 
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2013, 08:59:07 PM »
yes indeed,piggyback is suspicious.

thats the thing with the ugl stuff, you  literaly never know, unless youre the chef.

even then, must try to find out.
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2013, 11:37:12 PM »
It's probably legit, test & deca are seldom faked, and sounds like a buddy of yours vouched for the potency of it.

I would worry about contaminants... heavy metals/pollutants from the raw powder and pathogens from less-than-sterile practices.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2013, 12:07:44 AM »
It's probably legit, test & deca are seldom faked, and sounds like a buddy of yours vouched for the potency of it.

I would worry about contaminants... heavy metals/pollutants from the raw powder and pathogens from less-than-sterile practices.

legit? Seldom faked? Vouched for? None of those sound right , its a bogus "sound a like" name , all gear is faked and he said he heard . Now if your hell bent on using it then order sterile sealed vials and a couple of watman .22 filters and transfer it

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2013, 06:50:15 AM »
legit? Seldom faked? Vouched for? None of those sound right , its a bogus "sound a like" name , all gear is faked and he said he heard . Now if your hell bent on using it then order sterile sealed vials and a couple of watman .22 filters and transfer it

Good advice.

Tommy are you gonna filter it? Certainly worth it. 10 bucks total for sterile vial and 2 filter, as opposed to the costs for a doctors visit and antibiotics.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2013, 06:00:46 PM »
.22 is a pain in the ass to use but prob safer than .45

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2013, 08:25:59 PM »
.22 is a pain in the ass to use but prob safer than .45
.45 does not sterilize the gear it only remove in dissolved powder

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2013, 10:58:17 AM »
Good advice.

Tommy are you gonna filter it? Certainly worth it. 10 bucks total for sterile vial and 2 filter, as opposed to the costs for a doctors visit and antibiotics.

I was not planning to run this stuff through a filter, but now I will. Thanks guys for the info.  I appreciate it.
a

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »
tommy..... just out of curiosity..

your a mature fellow who has carried alot of size and has lived the life a good while... have you had second thoughts about it all due to the recent deaths and near misses?

i know a few vets who are still going strong, i dont know many 1st hand who have had problems

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2013, 11:31:26 AM »
I was not planning to run this stuff through a filter, but now I will. Thanks guys for the info.  I appreciate it.
You just cannot trust UGL.

Could be coming out of my moms washroom. Oops!!
 ::)
$

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 11:37:24 AM »

Always always run your UG gear through a 0.2 micron filter before using.  I always do this and it is not expensive to do.  Just a good idea overall.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 11:40:03 AM »
tommy..... just out of curiosity..

your a mature fellow who has carried alot of size and has lived the life a good while... have you had second thoughts about it all due to the recent deaths and near misses?

i know a few vets who are still going strong, i dont know many 1st hand who have had problems

:)  I get asked similar questions from time-to-time.  I my own case, I have no second thoughts or concerns. My cycles have always been moderate in dosages and duration. My bodyweight was only over 275 for a few years. Currently and for many years I did huge amounts of cardio. No booze or junk food for many years. Some booze and junk food now, on a limited basis. I see my doctor on a regular basis, as I have excellent insurance.

I'm 52 and like to think I'm "in tune" with what's happening with my body/health. Most of my big friends from back in the day still train but they too have come down in size considerably. Lost a good friend a few months back- great physique- he looked great, the picture of health for a 53 year old man. Massive heart attack. Clean diet, but years of lots of red meat. So many blood panels would have shown the blockage and a by-pass or other proceedure would have corrected the problem. He just never went to a doctor for any reason. A real F-ing bummer.

Stay cool man.  
a

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 11:58:07 AM »
:)  I get asked similar questions from time-to-time.  I my own case, I have no second thoughts or concerns. My cycles have always been moderate in dosages and duration. My bodyweight was only over 275 for a few years. Currently and for many years I did huge amounts of cardio. No booze or junk food for many years. Some booze and junk food now, on a limited basis. I see my doctor on a regular basis, as I have excellent insurance.

I'm 52 and like to think I'm "in tune" with what's happening with my body/health. Most of my big friends from back in the day still train but they too have come down in size considerably. Lost a good friend a few months back- great physique- he looked great, the picture of health for a 53 year old man. Massive heart attack. Clean diet, but years of lots of red meat. So many blood panels would have shown the blockage and a by-pass or other proceedure would have corrected the problem. He just never went to a doctor for any reason. A real F-ing bummer.

Stay cool man.  
A visit to the local doctor does help. I make it everuy 2months
$

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2013, 11:59:06 AM »
How tallare you bro tommywithbone
:)
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2013, 01:16:25 PM »
UGLs of today are totally different then 10 years ago, we are in a new era where the uglabs are getting there biz through the net, which means their sales and income depends on their rep.

So UGL labs today are better then ever. Out of 10 uglabs, maybe 1 is fake, 2-3 are underdosed and 6-7 are 100% legit, everyone is pulling up their game and a bad UGlab does not survive, they will get crucified on these review sites and will not be able to sell due to the red falgs that will be up when you google the name.

Every Chef I know over dose their gear by 10%, every one of them cause they want the rep.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2013, 01:57:03 PM »
.45 does not sterilize the gear it only remove in dissolved powder

Agreed .22 is the only way to go..

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2013, 03:51:43 PM »
How tallare you bro tommywithbone
:)

6'0" on the dot. Right now 220, tight but not real tight.   
a

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 01:11:02 AM »
Always always run your UG gear through a 0.2 micron filter before using.  I always do this and it is not expensive to do.  Just a good idea overall.

Especially the teen. You don't know how much of horse poop is in it. Lol
;D
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 03:35:15 AM »
UGLs of today are totally different then 10 years ago, we are in a new era where the uglabs are getting there biz through the net, which means their sales and income depends on their rep.

So UGL labs today are better then ever. Out of 10 uglabs, maybe 1 is fake, 2-3 are underdosed and 6-7 are 100% legit, everyone is pulling up their game and a bad UGlab does not survive, they will get crucified on these review sites and will not be able to sell due to the red falgs that will be up when you google the name.

Every Chef I know over dose their gear by 10%, every one of them cause they want the rep.

because it only costs us an extra $.05/bottle to do so, and if the guys are used to using just 2cc of test or deca a week, that's an extra 50mg/wk.. compared to what they were using before, they'll usually feel it.

i tell 'ya, I've been tempted to do an enan or cyp with an extra 20mg/ml TNE in there for that purpose. lol