Author Topic: Obama "I can tell who is an immigrant just by looking at the crowd" - LOL!!!!!  (Read 792 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/26/obama_i_can_tell_who_is_an_immigrant_by_looking_at_faces.html

This isn't racial profiling? 

no dumb dumb it's not. how can you be a lawyer  :D :D :D :D

the use of race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed an offence,is that what he did when he looked in the crowd  :D

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/11/26/obama_i_can_tell_who_is_an_immigrant_by_looking_at_faces.html

This isn't racial profiling? 
and I can tell muscle bound sissies by how they can't even open a simple little plastic bottle cap.
profiling?
w

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
and I can tell muscle bound sissies by how they can't even open a simple little plastic bottle cap.
profiling?
;D

am im the only one who thinks soul crusher would be more than happy if obama totaly ruined your country so he could start even more threads about obama

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
;D

am im the only one who thinks soul crusher would be more than happy if obama totaly ruined your country so he could start even more threads about obama
he will only be happy when he finds the true love of his life; a woman who will do anything he requires.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama is destroying the nation.  He is a disaster and a comminist pos skell. 

Hope he chokes on a turkey leg.

bears

• Getbig IV

the use of race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed an offence,is that what he did when he looked in the crowd  :D

if GWB said this he would have never heard the end of it.  period.  and yes that statement would have been branded a racist statement.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
if GWB said this he would have never heard the end of it.  period.  and yes that statement would have been branded a racist statement.

if if if what is this fox and friends  :D :D :D :D and it's not racial profiling that's what 333386 said

bears

• Getbig IV
if if if what is this fox and friends  :D :D :D :D and it's not racial profiling that's what 333386 said

actually personally I have no problem with that comment from Obama.  I am from the northwest side of Chicago and for the most part I can tell an Eastern European just by looking at them.  but as a white guy I can't say that shit out loud.  it's offensive to people.  don't ask me why.  but apparently it is.  but do me a favor walk into the DMV tomorrow and say really loud so that everyone can hear you,

" I can tell who the immigrants here are just by looking at them!!!"

tell me how it goes.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
actually personally I have no problem with that comment from Obama.  I am from the northwest side of Chicago and for the most part I can tell an Eastern European just by looking at them.  but as a white guy I can't say that shit out loud.  it's offensive to people.  don't ask me why.  but apparently it is.  but do me a favor walk into the DMV tomorrow and say really loud so that everyone can hear you,

" I can tell who the immigrants here are just by looking at them!!!"

tell me how it goes.

again your changing the subject,what 333386 said was that Obama was racial profiling which is not true

bears

• Getbig IV
again your changing the subject,what 333386 said was that Obama was racial profiling which is not true

what subject?  I just made an observation.  which is that black liberals can say what white conservatives cannot. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

you quoted what I said which I was commenting on 333386 racial profiling,so you did change the subject,or you also think what Obama said is racial profiling

bears

• Getbig IV

you quoted what I said which I was commenting on 333386 racial profiling,so you did change the subject,or you also think what Obama said is racial profiling

huh?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I think it is jingoist