Author Topic: Hidden Source Code in Obamacare Stripping You of All Privacy  (Read 489 times)

James

Hidden Source Code in Obamacare Stripping You of All Privacy
« on: November 27, 2013, 07:47:23 AM »
This is unbelievable. There is a source code that is Hidden!!!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Hidden Source Code in Obamacare Stripping You of All Privacy
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 08:12:29 AM »
Fucking sell out President.

Greatest scam in history.  ACA

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 07:20:17 AM »
This is unbelievable. There is a source code that is Hidden!!!

It is my belief that the right to privacy is simply an illusion at this point.

A few days ago, a Toronto woman trying to embark on a cruise, was denied entry into the USA, and the specific reason for this that was stated to her by a border entry official, was because she was hospitalized in the summer of 2012 for clinical depression.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/28/disabled_woman_denied_entry_to_us_after_agent_cites_supposedly_private_medical_details.html

This information is coming out at a time when it has been revealed that the Canadian government allowed Americans to spy on G20 summit leaders while they were here in Toronto for the G20 summit in 2010.

It is illegal for Canadians to spy on G20 leaders without a warrant, but they allowed Americans to do so, on our soil, also without warrants.

It is disclosures like this that punctuate why so many Canadians were, and are so fearful & distrustful of a Harper government. He's a Yankee buttboy who will bend Canadians over backwards to be sodomized by the USA. He is a Yankee lap dog who will dive head first into any folly or misadventure laid out by the USA.

This type of thing would never have occurred under a Trudeau government. He knew what national sovereignty was, and he made decisions & policies for Canada, that came from Canada, not blindly following America's lead.

I hope Canadians keep the Senate scandal, the G20 gravy train, and the USA whoremongering first & forefront in their minds come the next federal election.
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 07:39:40 AM »
"a source code that is hidden"? What does that even mean? I haven't viewed the video but it sounds, from the post here, like a whole bunch of baloney. Will have to watch that video later for a laugh.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 08:08:09 AM »
Cliffs anyone? I agree with you avxo... sound like some ominous sounding psycho babble.