Author Topic: trouble breathing day after tren shot?  (Read 6841 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
trouble breathing day after tren shot?
« on: November 28, 2013, 03:11:00 AM »
did a tren shot yesterday about 1.5cc of 150mg tren and 1.5cc of some 200mg enan (weak stuff, I know.. was a special order for a guy who bailed on the deal) anyways...  I was in a hurry, and didn't really mix the oils in the pin, then did the shot in the hip/glute.

1/2way through the shot I could feel the tren hitting my lungs.. typical tren-cough...sorta, fucking horrible actually.. probably one of the worst two or three 'tren coughs' I've experienced. end up hunched over in a fetal position coughing my brains out, sweating head to toe in front of my air-conditioner. lol.

well, since the shot, I've had a 'difficult' time taking a deep breath. I've had a regular "cough" and running nose for the past few weeks, but it's gotten better.

the odd feeling in my lungs has me a bit concerned.

anybody had any lasting effects from the tren-cough??? or am I looking at walking pneumonia or kidney failure?? lol (i'm not holding water, ankles, wrists, and hands are normal.. not puffy)

SmallPole

• Getbig III
Re: trouble breathing day after tren shot?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 04:08:46 AM »
i experienced this a couple of times before, you feel like your actually about to suffocate and die  ;D

as for the post-shot breathing problems, i also had that exact feeling... from my experience it can last up to about 48 hours, should go away soon

you can actually get that if any type of oil gets into your bloodstream, but definitely more so and more pronounced with tren

edit: i missed the part where you say a couple of weeks... that's fucked up, maybe you are indeed dying  ;D

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 09:27:10 AM »
I did it yesterday it was the worst ever and was sweating like a mofo and now ever deep breath it tickles bad and I want to cough also I'm freezing my ass off under 2 blankets and heater on.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 09:43:04 AM »
Tren reduces breathing/aerobic capacity, you're sounding like you're using tren for the first time or maybe you're dying from abusing 10g of whatever and 200mg+ of orals ed all the time.

Finaplex has some form of acidic nature to it as i recall reading and since veins transport blood if they catch some of that it quickly makes its way to the lungs... lungs oxygenated blood and blood circulates through the lungs that's the function of lungs. So...

"Tren cough" shouldn't last longer than a minute to two minutes at worst and yes it sucks.. experienced it a few times.. If you're still coughing past that for days you got something else wrong with you.... like maybe the flu.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 10:29:30 AM »
Allright, so i am starting parabolin from 1st december, every third day. What meds are available to reduce the cough. Also i plan to do cardio atleast 1 hr in the evening after a morning weights sessions everyday including sunday. Hope my aeobic capacity is not impaired much :)
$

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 10:34:54 AM »
Take a Bronkaid or Primatene tabs, that will open your lungs back up. I have asthma and Tren always makes breathing harder for me, so I'm very careful with it. As long as I take either of the tabs above, I'm good to go. If you have an asthma inhaler that will open you up instantly.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 10:37:00 AM »
i experienced this a couple of times before, you feel like your actually about to suffocate and die  ;D

as for the post-shot breathing problems, i also had that exact feeling... from my experience it can last up to about 48 hours, should go away soon

you can actually get that if any type of oil gets into your bloodstream, but definitely more so and more pronounced with tren

edit: i missed the part where you say a couple of weeks... that's fucked up, maybe you are indeed dying  ;D

that was just a regular cough/cold.. coughing up chunks of green shit and stuff. lol.. that's gotten better though.

never had the tren cough-feeling last in my lungs into the next day though.

i'm definitely not using tren for the first time.. not even the first time from this batch. been using this batch for months off and on. (3000ml batch @ 150mg/ml), and tren overall for over 14yrs.

i'll take a Primatene tab, see if that helps.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 12:26:33 PM »
I'm greeting off by he tren I've been on for 3 months and my cough scared the shit out of me

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 01:19:33 PM »
I don't really like tren at all
I get worn out easy in my training. None of that "tren strength" people rave about also. I don't get any sides at all really. I was getting insomnia but I simply moved the injection to the morning. First few injections I'd get really hot and sweaty but that stopped as well. I have a good amount of new size but nothing that I don't think I would have got from 260mg a week of anything else.

Epistane though, I really fucking like. Taking an epistane/halodrol "prohormone" combo and it's amazing. Don't want to change anything this close to my meet but after I will be taking 500 test a week with 40mg epistane a week for 8 weeks, then drop the epistane and do 750mg test for 8 weeks and repeat around like that

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 08:39:20 PM »
I've gotten the cough in the past, but there's been two times that were absolutely horrible.

a couple days ago was probably the top 2 worst... folded over in the fetal position with my forehead on the floor sweating my ass off. lol... I've never had a heart attack, but I can't imagine a heart attack being any worse than that. absolutely horrible.

now i'm into the evening, and the lungs are getting better.. easier to take deeper breaths.

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 12:51:15 AM »
"pulmonary oil microembolism"

google it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 01:23:52 AM »
"pulmonary oil microembolism"

google it.
yes we know what it is that causes it we are just discussing

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 10:44:43 AM »
Anyone tried 500mg/week of winny?
$

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 11:03:44 AM »
Anyone tried 500mg/week of winny?

I've been using 200mg/day or oral. so, that's 1400/wk winny

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 08:05:03 AM »
just when i thought i'm over with this tren cough shit,it happens again today lol
feels like my jaw was about to lock,cough fewtimes but they were brutal,and seeing stars
T

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 10:36:20 AM »
just when i thought i'm over with this tren cough shit,it happens again today lol
feels like my jaw was about to lock,cough fewtimes but they were brutal,and seeing stars

I wish I just coughed a few times.... I end up on the floor unable to breath, eyes popping out of my head, and sweating head to toe.. feels like a heart attack. visions of Milos hitting vein in his triceps and Milimar finding him on the bathroom floor and ending up in the ICU go through my head... lol

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2013, 01:34:40 AM »
damn I never heard about that

macos

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »
I came across an old thread regarding tren in which someone mentioned that the oil used to dissolve the molecule of tren, i mean in which it is based, can be detrimental to the side effects to the user?
$

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »
I've been using 200mg/day or oral. so, that's 1400/wk winny

I really am amazed by your dosages!  I have never even gotten close to your dosages.  I know you build up tolerance, but i have been on gear for around 5 years now and i cannot tolerate the drugs and dosages you use.  Tren in particular does not agree with my body.  I get all the sides and severely to boot.  I just cannot sleep at all and feel like I snorted 5 Adderall all day long when on tren.  It makes me insanely strong and i lose tons of weight, but the sides are unbearable.  My sides seem to be all cardiovascular based.  My heart races, BP skyrockets, out of breath, etc.  Never got tren cough, but def had the shortness of breath.  Felt like i had asthma.  Tren is not a drug i can use anymore at the dosage i used, maybe will try a much reduced dose.  For now test, masteron, gh, nolva/aromasin are working wonders for me.  Feel great and am getting stronger every week.  The masteron seems to help me a lot.  I know others say it does nothing, but I am on 800mg weekly and I notice big time the bloat reduction and strength from it.  I added it after being on 1 gram test for 3 months and noticed the effect big time.  Tren is just too harsh for me,

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 05:30:08 AM »
I wish I just coughed a few times.... I end up on the floor unable to breath, eyes popping out of my head, and sweating head to toe.. feels like a heart attack. visions of Milos hitting vein in his triceps and Milimar finding him on the bathroom floor and ending up in the ICU go through my head... lol

At least I know I'm not the only one

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 11:21:06 AM »
At least I know I'm not the only one

I've found if I dilute the tren with test or something else, i'm ok.

I've done 1.5ml of tren with 1.5ml of npp or test enan and been fine, so long as the stuff was mixed in the syringe well. (I shake it up a lil usually)

yesterday, I did 4 syringes of 3cc total.. and had only 1/2-1/4cc of tren in each, the rest was test enan... didn't get any cough or any feeling in my lungs.

I think the time before when I got the cough bad was when I didn't mix the oils in the syringe well.. so I had dark yellow oil (tren) sitting on top of light oil (test enan), and the dark oil went in first.

the tren is 150mg/ml, 2% ba, 20% bb in grapeseed oil, btw.