Author Topic: vet experiences on generic gh vs pharma  (Read 8880 times)

chess315

vet experiences on generic gh vs pharma
« on: November 28, 2013, 06:09:21 AM »
 A lot of people will say pharma or nothing most of are simply not serious enough about bodybuilding to spend the money on pharma whats people like efsfitness,onetime hard,vanbilderas,galeniko or other get big gurus opinions on generic what do you like or get if you had to go generic or would you never use generics?  

my personal opinion pharma way better but some generics of value weaker maybe ripitropin,thanktropin,hyges,homer blues, mexi black (paranoid of them due to promuscle)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: vet experiences on generic gh vs pharma
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 06:28:30 AM »
A lot of people will say pharma or nothing most of are simply not serious enough about bodybuilding to spend the money on pharma whats people like efsfitness,onetime hard,vanbilderas,galeniko or other get big gurus opinions on generic what do you like or get if you had to go generic or would you never use generics?  

my personal opinion pharma way better but some generics of value weaker maybe ripitropin,thanktropin,hyges,homer blues, mexi black (paranoid of them due to promuscle)
Of course Pharme grade is way better but hear me out here.

Say I have a cheap generic for a $1.75 per IU and I have Pharm grade for 8 dollars

Now I have 24 dollars I want to spent on one shot of gh 3.5 hours before I get blood work done

I take 24 dollars worth of a generic brand and it totals 14 IUs and on a separate occasion I take 24 dollars worth of Pharm grade which totals 3 IUs

I have blood work done on both, which one would score higher? In this case 24 dollars of the generic brand would blow the pharm grade out of the water would not even be close, so generics wins dollar per dollar fairly easily.

IU per IU of course Pharm grade at a ratio of 2.5 to 1 at most.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 07:56:04 AM »
pharma grade norditropin is superior to hygetropins thats all i know.clearly superior.

the same goes for steroids very often.

but esp for gh, theres no such thing like bargain, you get what you pay for.

pharma or nothing i say.

damned would you buy a used car from a chinese guy living in china somewhere?thought so
n

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 07:31:52 PM »
There literally is no comparison between generic and Pharma. First off, I truly believe generic GH is not GH at all, but one of those GH boosters, ghrp and the like, combined with anti diuretics for that water logged effect.

I just finished a kit of Humatrope and am currently running some geno's. I have run tons of generics in the past, blue to green to thanks and jins. And I would take a 15iu geno pin over 100 iu of generics any day of the week. I saw more after a week of Humatrope at as low as 1iu a day than I did 8-10 iu of anything else. With Pharma GH you drop fat from the get go, and the muscles fill out, not a bloated look but a pumped skin tight look. When I take generics, everything fills out. Feet, hands, face, everything. I basically just felt waterlogged and bloated, hence my belief the generics have anti diuretic meds in them for the visual effect.
My BP goes up on generics from the extra water alone.

If you can only get generic, I would honestly just buy more AAS or a GH peptide, it would be cheaper with the same results.  

chess315

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2013, 01:45:52 AM »
actually answer i expected but even if you know anything good to ask getbig :D tend to have unique answers

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2013, 04:39:53 AM »
There literally is no comparison between generic and Pharma. First off, I truly believe generic GH is not GH at all, but one of those GH boosters, ghrp and the like, combined with anti diuretics for that water logged effect.

I just finished a kit of Humatrope and am currently running some geno's. I have run tons of generics in the past, blue to green to thanks and jins. And I would take a 15iu geno pin over 100 iu of generics any day of the week. I saw more after a week of Humatrope at as low as 1iu a day than I did 8-10 iu of anything else. With Pharma GH you drop fat from the get go, and the muscles fill out, not a bloated look but a pumped skin tight look. When I take generics, everything fills out. Feet, hands, face, everything. I basically just felt waterlogged and bloated, hence my belief the generics have anti diuretic meds in them for the visual effect.

If you can only get generic, I would honestly just buy more AAS or a GH peptide, it would be cheaper with the same results.  
so by your logic then blood work is lying  ???

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 05:45:31 AM »
so by your logic then blood work is lying  ???

Not lieing, but not telling the whole tale either. I'd be interested to see the blood numbers on the generics versus the GH peptides. I'm not the only one who thinks this way either.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 05:50:20 AM »
Not lieing, but not telling the whole tale either. I'd be interested to see the blood numbers on the generics versus the GH peptides. I'm not the only one who thinks this way either.
I have seen both and they look nothing alike and I have seen both blood work done on pharm grade and generics and they are on par with Pharm grade being stronger per IU

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2013, 06:03:18 AM »
I have seen growth hormone serum test show 80ng/ml and have seen igf-1 levels higher then 1000 on generics

believe you me to get those numbers using pharm grade you are dropping 1000 dollars per week.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2013, 06:16:09 AM »
I have seen growth hormone serum test show 80ng/ml and have seen igf-1 levels higher then 1000 on generics

believe you me to get those numbers using pharm grade you are dropping 1000 dollars per week.

Well, I really can't explain away those numbers. But I do know I was running Humatrope at 1-2 iu a day recently. I ran out and switched to some green tops I had on hand at 6 iu a day. I could see a huge dropoff within a couple days.I know that doesn't explain away the serum test, but it brings common sense into the equation. And as Gal alluded to, do you really trust the Chinese? The same people sending lead in toys to our stores here in the States. Who is to say they are not just putting a large amount of GH peptides in the generics and passing it off as GH. I'm sure they are well aware of those serum tests and would do what is necessary to make there product look good on paper, but as cheaply as possible.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 06:23:02 AM »

i always had similiar suspicion.

and rather than indeirect bloodwork check, direct product check would be the way to know.

with pharma stuff, no need to do either.

and yeah, can feel as little as 2-3ius daily.

now for the water retention, there are ppl who say sometimes even the pharma stuff makes them pretty dry or totaly wet, all things equal,diet,training etc
n

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 06:40:09 AM »
Well, I really can't explain away those numbers. But I do know I was running Humatrope at 1-2 iu a day recently. I ran out and switched to some green tops I had on hand at 6 iu a day. I could see a huge dropoff within a couple days.I know that doesn't explain away the serum test, but it brings common sense into the equation. And as Gal alluded to, do you really trust the Chinese? The same people sending lead in toys to our stores here in the States. Who is to say they are not just putting a large amount of GH peptides in the generics and passing it off as GH. I'm sure they are well aware of those serum tests and would do what is necessary to make there product look good on paper, but as cheaply as possible.
yes I trust my source and a verify every aspect that is in my control. The generics you dealt with were probably bunk. I see your point but we both can not be right here.

I had a friend take 10 iu of pharm grade to take the gh serum test and he scored a whopping 50ng/ml, 6 months later he took 10iu of hyges and scored 30dl/ml, that is only 40% less, he is sitting at 300lb bigger then ever and he only does generics cause he says and I quote ''the price of pharm grade is not justified when I am getting the same results for way cheaper.

He is taking 20 IU per day and it is better results then wen he was taking 10IU of pharm grade.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 06:45:58 AM »
i always had similiar suspicion.

and rather than indeirect bloodwork check, direct product check would be the way to know.

with pharma stuff, no need to do either.

and yeah, can feel as little as 2-3ius daily.

now for the water retention, there are ppl who say sometimes even the pharma stuff makes them pretty dry or totaly wet, all things equal,diet,training etc
Bro what  the numbers show on blood test is what builds enormous amounts of mucles, if you test 1000 ng/ml on your 1GF=1 test then you growing some serious fucken muscle, this is huge and that is the bottom line, is it not?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 08:43:56 AM »
yes I trust my source and a verify every aspect that is in my control. The generics you dealt with were probably bunk. I see your point but we both can not be right here.

I had a friend take 10 iu of pharm grade to take the gh serum test and he scored a whopping 50ng/ml, 6 months later he took 10iu of hyges and scored 30dl/ml, that is only 40% less, he is sitting at 300lb bigger then ever and he only does generics cause he says and I quote ''the price of pharm grade is not justified when I am getting the same results for way cheaper.

He is taking 20 IU per day and it is better results then wen he was taking 10IU of pharm grade.

Agree to disagree then.  I'm sure all things being equal, you and everyone else here would take pharma grade anything, AAS or GH, over generics. Personally, I'd rather pay more for the CVS label and know exactly what the content is in the bottle.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 10:42:35 AM »

x2
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 11:49:57 AM »

Agree to disagree then.  I'm sure all things being equal, you and everyone else here would take pharma grade anything, AAS or GH, over generics. Personally, I'd rather pay more for the CVS label and know exactly what the content is in the bottle.
all things being equal? sure, why not but price is a major factor for most. Hey, if you got the money, do it but if you don't, the generic route with a good quality brand can raise IGF-1 levels through the roof, hence packing on muscle at a more reasonable price.