Author Topic: WYHI - in order.  (Read 3448 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
WYHI - in order.
« on: November 28, 2013, 06:28:24 AM »

MikMaq

Re: WYHI - in order.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2013, 06:44:25 AM »
Just the two chocalate sisters at the back the rest seem like damaged goods. :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 07:07:18 AM »

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 07:08:54 AM »
poor hebrew anus

counting the seated girl or not?  ;D ;D
North of Italy

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 07:14:54 AM »
Looks like a low-class Christian support group. If I had to spend two weeks with them, I'd probably be ready to rape every one of them, behead them and have their heads on a spike in my living room.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 08:25:05 AM »
These are Africans not Hebrew Israelites. I'll take none of the above.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 08:41:01 AM »
At least someone can spot it

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 09:15:32 AM »
I would like to dance inebriated with a loaded AK47 in that room.....

;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 09:39:32 AM »
Spot the two Getbiggers:

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 10:07:19 AM »
Fullback trap off tackle right.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 10:15:04 AM »
I was thinking more along the lines of students at one of those colleges where every student has to take both "women's studies" and "African-American history" to graduate. 

I agree. Clearly an inclusive seminar for workplace diversity.  Too bad the only white guy appears to be in love with Umbatoo, the first black guy on the left. 

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 10:51:37 AM »

How do you spot the difference?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »
Looks like a low-class Christian support group. If I had to spend two weeks with them, I'd probably be ready to rape every one of them, behead them and have their heads on a spike in my living room.
I was thinking a casting call for one of those Benetton ads.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2013, 11:26:29 AM »
Spot the two Getbiggers:

Boo, Teddy, Parker and Andre!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 11:31:28 AM »

haha this pic.

the one with back towards us reminds me of the "mother" is hitchkoks "psycho"

numer 1 the guy on left still has hig rec drug dealer hoodie on.

could go on, but the worst is the down sindrom 5 generations inbreed faced beast on the right , dressed in fashionable yellow-green.is she a kelly family outcast?
n

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2013, 11:44:26 AM »

Boo, Teddy, Parker and Andre!

correct, Booty and Tedim. You win the prize:  :D

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 11:45:23 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2013, 12:55:42 PM »
How do you spot the difference?

This is a good question. I'll try to answer it the best I can. There is an inherent beacon we have to know the difference between an African and a Hebrew. Whites or other races usually can't tell the difference by looks alone but brothas and sistas (myself included) seem to be able to tell the difference. One thing to note, it's not by skin color. Black Hebrews come in various shades as I'm sure you all have noticed and it's not just from face mixing. Africans have different facial features and body structures than us Hebrews. That's the simplest way I can put it. Now, one thing to note is that there are Hebrews still in various places in Africa. Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, Ethiopia to name a few. These Hebrews overtime have mingled with Africans to get their present day look so I would only be able to tell them by their culture and religious practices.

I'll be able to tell an Black Hebrew (including Carribeans and Brazilians) from an African 99% of the time unless the African mixed with something else then it becomes more difficult.

Parker and other brothas may be able to co-sign on this. We can always spot an African. Despite what you all think, we don't look the same. There is one dude that throws me off though and that's Usain Bolt. I could mistake him for an African. One more thing to note, in the Bible, Jacob (the father of the Hebrews) had Canaanite wives. Canaanites are what you would call today certain countries in Africa. African Americans aka Black Hebrews come from Judah, Jacobs 4th son. This was a mixture of Jacob and Leah. Leah is the mother of 6 of Jacobs 12 children (12 tribes of Israel). Leah was a Canaanite. Shemitic people were various shades of brown as were Hamitic Canaanites.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2013, 01:03:55 PM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2013, 01:07:48 PM »
This is a good question. I'll try to answer it the best I can. There is an inherent beacon we have to know the difference between an African and a Hebrew. Whites or other races usually can't tell the difference by looks alone but brothas and sistas (myself included) seem to be able to tell the difference. One thing to note, it's not by skin color. Black Hebrews come in various shades as I'm sure you all have noticed and it's not just from face mixing. Africans have different facial features and body structures than us Hebrews. That's the simplest way I can put it. Now, one thing to note is that there are Hebrews still in various places in Africa. Nigeria, Benin, Ghana, Ethiopia to name a few. These Hebrews overtime have mingled with Africans to get their present day look so I would only be able to tell them by their culture and religious practices.

I'll be able to tell an Black Hebrew (including Carribeans and Brazilians) from an African 99% of the time unless the African mixed with something else then it becomes more difficult.

Parker and other brothas may be able to co-sign on this. We can always spot an African. Despite what you all think, we don't look the same. There is one dude that throws me off though and that's Usain Bolt. I could mistake him for an African. One more thing to note, in the Bible, Jacob (the father of the Hebrews) had Canaanite wives. Canaanites are what you would call today certain countries in Africa. African Americans aka Black Hebrews come from Judah, Jacobs 4th son. This was a mixture of Jacob and Leah. Leah is the mother of 6 of Jacobs 12 children (12 tribes of Israel). Leah was a Canaanite. Shemitic people were various shades of brown as were Hamitic Canaanites.

So what is G_Thong?

Is he African? Hebrew? or something else?

Goodrum?