Author Topic: 01-04-05: Lawyer Roberts out, Anthony Cardinale in  (Read 13141 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 01-04-05: Lawyer Roberts out, Anthony Cardinale in
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2006, 05:34:49 AM »
they'll sign over the book deal rights.  Plus the lawyer will do it because his name will be on the news every day as a result of this case. If he wins, he could be the next Johnnie Cochran.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2006, 06:24:06 AM »
lol  or mayor of las vegas

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2006, 08:00:22 AM »
mr george has a few other BIG high profile cases currently.  one of them the  case of christa worthington, a blond fashion editor.  the defendant is charged with murder, aggravated rape, armed burglary w/ assault.  the defendant is african american.  so, many buttons are being pressed. :)

ps  mr george just filed 14 motions on behalf of his client so he's gonna be a busy junkyard dog. :D

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2006, 08:24:24 AM »
they'll sign over the book deal rights.  Plus the lawyer will do it because his name will be on the news every day as a result of this case. If he wins, he could be the next Johnnie Cochran.

Yeah, the public will be knocking down doors to buy this book.  ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2006, 11:36:47 AM »
There won't be a book deal.  Why?   There is not that much intrique here or mystery.  The exact place of death has not been established or the exact person, but they have the players and they will figure out the rest.  What would have made this more interesting as a story is if no body was found yet.  That keeps an ongoing investigation and story going.  The body was quickly found and indentified.  Just dumping the body in the desert would have made it more mysterious too.  But it was found in a car registered to the owners and bosses of the person found in the car.  They are not high profile people.  So this would not make a good book  It is basically a couple of drugged out ex-body-abusers who lost control and killed someone.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2006, 12:58:41 PM »
not a book or a movie

dumb swingers who couldnt pull off a simple murder
NO, they had to complicate it
by shopping in a walmart on video at 3 am
using a creditcard to pay for it
being too lazy to dig a grave
firebomb their own car
thinking the body would be cremated
when it only burned.
blabbing about it,
using the cell phone all across america
so the FBI could track them
buy the biggest truck in production and
expecting to fly under the radar screen

TJ-JD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2006, 05:33:26 PM »

Not an easy thing to do.  While this may be big news in the bodybuilding world, it is not generating much attention among the rest of population.

Furthermore, most bar association codes strongly restrict the forms of compensation a lawyer may accept.  Therefore, Titus would have to sign the rights to a third party for a lump cash payment and then use that cash to pay the lawyer.

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:38 PM »
This thing is going to trial and Gloria Aldred is going to represent Kelly Ryan....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2006, 10:12:17 PM »
what book deal??? no one knows the murderer and his ugly wife beside few people who are into the bodybuilding thing.
the murderer is gone and so is the ugly wife. they will never see freedom again and the murderer will most likely face the death chamber.
when will you get it...that only few maniacs (me included ) that are involved in bodybuilding some way or another know those criminals??

there is no lawyer in the usa that can save the murderer and his ugly wife. this case is a home run. there is an american jury that will sit and "eat" this murderer's life and will probably "cook" his ugly wife's life too. in the best case the murderer will get life in prison and this is only ONLY if he has lots and lots and lots of money (simpson like money) and the murderer DOES NOT HAVE A DIME! he got 400k house and that is it! it!!! he owes money from here to mexico to australia to china and back to usa. this murderer CAN NOT  fight nothing because he knows that his slight chance for life in prison will be out the window the moment he does.

dont ever forget few factors: scot peterson got THE DEATH CHAMBER with out finding even slight connection between the bones found and himself. they could not prove he murdered the girl by any means beside time line and lies out of his mouth!! they did connect him by one way and it was location where he was fishing that was same area where the bones found.  that was enough for the death chamber for peterson!!

scot peterson had rich family and a very supportive spoilding kinda family with money and they will probably save him from the death chamber at the end. THE MURDERER does not have that kinda money, not even close to that kinda money, and i do not see his parents jumping with money in like the petersons.

peterson was the all american typa chubby boy and was good looking, OUR MURDERER on the other hand has criminal past and convictions and got a horrible look which include, now days, a small body with old look and skin all over due to  hormonal balance getting all fucked up. he looks rough and ugly  the way many rapists look....and the jury will hate him HATEEEE HIM.

if scot peterson got the death chamber, our murderer is going to the chamber too... trust me on that.

book deal  ;D good joke
fallen angel

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2006, 10:27:28 PM »
scot peterson had rich family and a very supportive spoilding kinda family with money and they will probably save him from the death chamber at the end. THE MURDERER does not have that kinda money, not even close to that kinda money, and i do not see his parents jumping with money in like the petersons.

Peterson was a 30-year old fertilizer salesman.  He lived in a small house in a decent neighborhood.

Titus and Ryan owned a 450k+ house, had other holdings, and Kelly Ryan's family has some pretty serious money.

If you'd like to bet a few bucks that the net worths of Petersons > that of TItus & Ryan, you will lose, buddy.  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2006, 11:06:28 PM »
Peterson was a 30-year old fertilizer salesman.  He lived in a small house in a decent neighborhood.

Titus and Ryan owned a 450k+ house, had other holdings, and Kelly Ryan's family has some pretty serious money.

If you'd like to bet a few bucks that the net worths of Petersons > that of TItus & Ryan, you will lose, buddy.  :-\

again dumb bodybuilders cant read AGAIN!!!

I DO NOT CARE WHAT PETERSON WORKED AT. YOU ARE MISSING THE WHOLE FUCKIN POINT. THE PETERSON FAMILY IS RICH BEYOND RICH...WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT THE 30 YEAR OLD PETERSON WORKED AT???? IM TALKIN ABOUT HIS PARENTS AND GRANDPARENTS AND THE EXTENDED FAMILY!!!

THE MURDERER IS POOR. HE OWES MONEY TO MANY PEOPLE I KNOW PERSONALY AND HIS 400 K HOUSE IS NOTHING. MY OWN DAD AND MOM LIVE IN A 1.2 MILLION HOUSE. HIS HOUSE IS  IS NOTHING 400 K IS NOTHING IN THE WEST COAST. HE HAD ON HIM 8 K WHEN HE COUGHT BY THE FEDS HE IS POOR WITH A CAPITAL P. HE DOESNT HAVE ANY OTHER HOLDINGS THAT WORTH ANYTHING. THE ONES HE HAS THAT ARE WORTH FEW 10S OF THOUSANDS WILL BE TAKEN VERY SHORTLY.

THE UGLY WIFE'S DADDY MIGHT HAVE MONEY BUT I DOUBT! HIGHLY DOUBT  HE WILL GIVE ANY OF IT OUT TO HELP THE MURDERER.  REMEMBER NO KIDS IN THE PICTURE HE MIGHT HELP HIS DAUGHTER AND TO BE HONEST I DOUBT IT TOO.

THE MURDERER AND HIS UGLY WIFE FINANCIAL SITUATION IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE PETERSONS. THE PETERSONS WERE MILLIONERS BEFORE THE TRIAL. THE MURDERER AND HIS WIFE WERE NOT I SAY AGAIN NOT STABLE FINANCIALY!
fallen angel

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2006, 04:52:13 AM »
right, if it gets to trial
the jury will NOT LIKE craig anymore
more than a bunch of crooked IFBB judges liked either of them.

unless they get some degenerates on the jury
who like to attended these type parties
then craiggers could walk

TJ-JD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2006, 05:53:28 AM »
I haven't looked into the case enough to render an educated opinion on the evidence, but it is going to be very interesting to see what evidence comes into this trial and what does not.  Exactly what comes in will go a long way towards determining whether or not the jury is fond of Titus.

While I doubt this case is going to garner much widespread national attention, it is an Evidence Professor's dream.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2006, 06:19:54 AM »
I haven't looked into the case enough to render an educated opinion on the evidence, but it is going to be very interesting to see what evidence comes into this trial and what does not.  Exactly what comes in will go a long way towards determining whether or not the jury is fond of Titus.

While I doubt this case is going to garner much widespread national attention, it is an Evidence Professor's dream.

educated opinion ?  lol  um we're inbetween taking a dump and another coffee enema

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2006, 06:24:09 AM »

dont forget the motion to bar craiggers previous bad acts by the defense.
this aint going to be a quicky.  they would convict a guy with no money fast

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2006, 08:26:40 AM »

Evidence?  There is evidence?  Have they processed a crime scene?  There's forensics? Where?  I'd like to look at the evidenc too.  So far, there isn't that much "evidence."

TJ-JD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2006, 10:27:56 AM »
Evidence?  There is evidence?  Have they processed a crime scene?  There's forensics? Where?  I'd like to look at the evidenc too.  So far, there isn't that much "evidence."

I mean evidence in a more general legal sense.  Ie: Prior bad acts, prior convictions, evidence of flight, character evidence, hearsay, etc.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2006, 04:14:28 PM »
Cardinale is a mob attorney, I imagine he is well connected in Vegas.  Boozang is no one in Boston.  If one wants to "get off" in MA, one should hire:

Joe Balliro
Frank Mondano
Kevin Reddington

Titus needs Nevada lawyers if he wants to even get a decent plea bargain.  He's never gonna walk, but he might be out in 15 years with the right representation.
(

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2006, 07:31:45 PM »

If you'd like to bet a few bucks that the net worths of Petersons > that of TItus & Ryan, you will lose, buddy.

240 you are under the impression $450k is allot of money for a house.  It isn't.  In addition, living in a house doesn't mean you own it.  Until it is paid off, the bank owns it.  I highly dount the house was paid in full.  If they liquidated all their assets and after paying capital gains on the income and other taxes and pay off their debts to creditors do you think they will have much more than maybe $400,000.  I don't.  But, how much money they have or don't have won't help them in the end cause they have no where the money OJ or Blake has to get them off certain guilty verdicts.  By the way, in my condo complex their is a studio for sale for $560,000.  There is a 500 sq.ft. condo for sale down the street for $500,000.  I know the owner of the second place.  He bought that place in 1999 for $83,000.  Now it is worth a half a million.  The property in Kona has double in less than 3 years ever since Trump was on Larry King telling everyone the place to invest in property was Kona.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2006, 07:42:27 PM »
kona is my coffee flavor
after french roast that is