Author Topic: If Obama serves a third term, off to Africa I go...  (Read 14044 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
If Obama serves a third term, off to Africa I go...
« on: November 30, 2013, 06:56:32 AM »
I told you all there would eventually be a push for this and you called me crazy. A disaster of mass proportions would be a great way to trick the stupid people to keep this evil, dirty, coke sniffin', lying, homo lovin', filthy baboon in this position. Man is Karma hitting this country hard. Wow. Expect to see more articles and talk of this in the future.

Presidential term limits: necessary and right, or bad for democracy?

http://news.yahoo.com/presidential-term-limits--necessary-and-right--or-bad-for-democracy-192726518.html

The time has come to end presidential term limits, because continuing the restrictions on how long one can serve in the country's highest office is bad for the United States, a university professor argued this week.

In an opinion piece published in the Washington Post, Jonathan Zimmerman, a history and education professor at New York University, says deciding whether a president deserves a third, fourth or more terms should be left to the American people, not the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution, which placed a two-term limit on the position. As background, here's an excerpt from the amendment, ratified in 1951:

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

The amendment came into being a few years after Franklin Roosevelt was elected to the fourth of his White House terms. Known to Americans as the president during the final years of the Great Depression and most of World War II, Roosevelt, a Democrat, died in office before completing his last term. After the war, Republicans made a successful bid to install a two-term maximum for future presidents. But, according to Zimmerman, they limited not only the president's time in office, but also "democracy itself."

With President Obama's job-approval numbers down sharply, Zimmerman indicates that the nation's chief executive is perhaps being hampered by the fact that he's in his final term, giving GOP opponents and even Democrats little incentive to support him on issues that might hurt their own re-election chances.

To illustrate his point, he uses two topics in the headlines: the implemention of the new health care law and the nuclear agreement with Iran.

He writes:

"Many of Obama’s fellow Democrats have distanced themselves from the reform and from the president. Even former president Bill Clinton has said that Americans should be allowed to keep the health insurance they have. Or consider the reaction to the Iran nuclear deal. Regardless of his political approval ratings, Obama could expect Republican senators such as Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) to attack the agreement. But if Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)? Probably not. Democratic lawmakers would worry about provoking the wrath of a president who could be reelected. Thanks to term limits, though, they’ve got little to fear."
Zimmerman adds, "Nor does Obama have to fear the voters, which might be the scariest problem of all. If he chooses, he could simply ignore their will. And if the people wanted him to serve another term, why shouldn’t they be allowed to award him one?"

On this last point, he invokes George Washington, the first president of the United States. Washington, he says, stepped down after his second term, but not because he was required by law to do so. Zimmerman says Washington didn't support enforced term limits, citing one of his letters. "I can see no propriety in precluding ourselves from the service of any man who, in some great emergency, shall be deemed universally most capable of serving the public," Washington wrote. By leaving office, however, he did establish a precedent that would be followed for more than a century.

In his "Presidential Term Limits in American History: Power, Principles, and Politics," Michael Korzi, a professor of political science at Towson University, cites the first president's remark, stating that Washington departed voluntarily after his second term "more for personal reasons than for reasons of philosophy."

Even so, the Founding Fathers had different opinions on whether to impose a mandate on term lengths, researchers indicate. (U.S. senators and representatives don't have term limits.) Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the U.S., felt a maximum had merit. In "Jefferson Himself: The Personal Narrative of a Many-Sided American," edited by Bernard Mayo, Jefferson referenced his dislike of the idea of an entrenched leader:

"That I should lay down my charge at a proper season is as much a duty as to have borne it faithfully ... . These changes are necessary, too, for the security of republican government. If some period be not fixed, either by the Constitution or by practice, to the services of the First Magistrate, his office, though nominally elective, will in fact be for life; and that will soon degenerate into an inheritance."

As for the present, Zimmerman's idea isn't new, and in fact, rumor-researching website Snopes.com notes multiple proposals in recent years to repeal the 22nd Amendment. Republicans and Democrats alike have raised the issue, but none of the attempts have gotten too far. .

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: If Obama serves a third term, off to Africa I go...
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 07:04:06 AM »
I do not believe it will happen. But, Wiggs, you should visit Africa, my Hebrew friend. You will be recharged by seeing the birthplace of your ancestors, and get away from this colony we call America, which you have no real ethnic ties to. This happened to me upon my arrival in Germany. It is a good feeling, can't wait to go back.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 07:05:03 AM »
Your opening paragraph should get you a natl radio show. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 07:08:04 AM »
2/3 of states. Not gonna happen.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 07:09:31 AM »
I do not believe it will happen. But, Wiggs, you should visit Africa, my Hebrew friend. You will be recharged by seeing the birthplace of your ancestors, and get away from this colony we call America, which you have no real ethnic ties to. This happened to me upon my arrival in Germany. It is a good feeling, can't wait to go back.
His ethnic ties are here. Just like WEB Dubois argued Marcus Garvey. Genetically, we are no longer 100% African.

but, visiting Africa and visiting Germany are on my bucket list.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 07:12:58 AM »

I've been there. Tanzania for a month. But I plan on visiting, Benin, Nigeria, or Ouidah (means Judah, yes, that Judah). These are some area where Hebrews were broken and taken slave.

I hope it doesn't happen man but so much craziness has happened all that's needed is the right disaster to keep this bastard in.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2013, 07:14:43 AM »
wiggs > africa

The Idol

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2013, 07:14:46 AM »
Unemployed shitbum will continue collecting benefits if the HIV looking negro gets in for a third term.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2013, 07:20:29 AM »
His ethnic ties are here. Just like WEB Dubois argued Marcus Garvey. Genetically, we are no longer 100% African.

but, visiting Africa and visiting Germany are on my bucket list.

We were never 100% African. Do you know the Hebrewisms of Africa? Do you know why the Hebrews of Africa stay separate from the mudhut people of Africa? Do you know why Africans sold these Hebrews to Arabs, fake jews, and Europeans? Because we were on their land. The land of Hebrews is Israel. As history states, as the Bible states but when the Romans overtook it in 66AD and the Hebrews that were in Israel were captured to become arena fighters, killed or escaped into Egypts and eventually settled in West Africa. There are your "lost tribes".  This is documented history so get off this African Garbage these spear chuckers did us as bad as anyone else. Fuck them. It's not about color it's about bloodline and nations. Do you see all white people getting along? Did the English and Irish always get along? No, it was about religion with them. Just like it was about religion was Hebrews and Africans. They had a big problem with "The People of the Book" as we were called. We had much different culture, religion and dietary habits.

P.S. prior to the Roman invasion, Israel was considered part of Africa, not the Middle East (The Middle East is a region, not a continent). Look on a map. These are the days when the Egyptians were still black as were the REAL Hebrews. Israel is on the continent of Africa. So if you want to call us Africans with that in mind then you'd be correct. Other than that nope.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2013, 08:43:44 AM »
I told you all there would eventually be a push for this and you called me crazy. A disaster of mass proportions would be a great way to trick the stupid people to keep this evil, dirty, coke sniffin', lying, homo lovin', filthy baboon in this position. Man is Karma hitting this country hard. Wow. Expect to see more articles and talk of this in the future.

http://news.yahoo.com/presidential-term-limits--necessary-and-right--or-bad-for-democracy-192726518.html

The time has come to end presidential term limits, because continuing the restrictions on how long one can serve in the country's highest office is bad for the United States, a university professor argued this week.

In an opinion piece published in the Washington Post, Jonathan Zimmerman, a history and education professor at New York University, says deciding whether a president deserves a third, fourth or more terms should be left to the American people, not the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution, which placed a two-term limit on the position. As background, here's an excerpt from the amendment, ratified in 1951:

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

The amendment came into being a few years after Franklin Roosevelt was elected to the fourth of his White House terms. Known to Americans as the president during the final years of the Great Depression and most of World War II, Roosevelt, a Democrat, died in office before completing his last term. After the war, Republicans made a successful bid to install a two-term maximum for future presidents. But, according to Zimmerman, they limited not only the president's time in office, but also "democracy itself."

With President Obama's job-approval numbers down sharply, Zimmerman indicates that the nation's chief executive is perhaps being hampered by the fact that he's in his final term, giving GOP opponents and even Democrats little incentive to support him on issues that might hurt their own re-election chances.

To illustrate his point, he uses two topics in the headlines: the implemention of the new health care law and the nuclear agreement with Iran.

He writes:

"Many of Obama’s fellow Democrats have distanced themselves from the reform and from the president. Even former president Bill Clinton has said that Americans should be allowed to keep the health insurance they have. Or consider the reaction to the Iran nuclear deal. Regardless of his political approval ratings, Obama could expect Republican senators such as Lindsey Graham (S.C.) and John McCain (Ariz.) to attack the agreement. But if Obama could run again, would he be facing such fervent objections from Sens. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Robert Menendez (D-N.J.)? Probably not. Democratic lawmakers would worry about provoking the wrath of a president who could be reelected. Thanks to term limits, though, they’ve got little to fear."
Zimmerman adds, "Nor does Obama have to fear the voters, which might be the scariest problem of all. If he chooses, he could simply ignore their will. And if the people wanted him to serve another term, why shouldn’t they be allowed to award him one?"

On this last point, he invokes George Washington, the first president of the United States. Washington, he says, stepped down after his second term, but not because he was required by law to do so. Zimmerman says Washington didn't support enforced term limits, citing one of his letters. "I can see no propriety in precluding ourselves from the service of any man who, in some great emergency, shall be deemed universally most capable of serving the public," Washington wrote. By leaving office, however, he did establish a precedent that would be followed for more than a century.

In his "Presidential Term Limits in American History: Power, Principles, and Politics," Michael Korzi, a professor of political science at Towson University, cites the first president's remark, stating that Washington departed voluntarily after his second term "more for personal reasons than for reasons of philosophy."

Even so, the Founding Fathers had different opinions on whether to impose a mandate on term lengths, researchers indicate. (U.S. senators and representatives don't have term limits.) Thomas Jefferson, the third president of the U.S., felt a maximum had merit. In "Jefferson Himself: The Personal Narrative of a Many-Sided American," edited by Bernard Mayo, Jefferson referenced his dislike of the idea of an entrenched leader:

"That I should lay down my charge at a proper season is as much a duty as to have borne it faithfully ... . These changes are necessary, too, for the security of republican government. If some period be not fixed, either by the Constitution or by practice, to the services of the First Magistrate, his office, though nominally elective, will in fact be for life; and that will soon degenerate into an inheritance."

As for the present, Zimmerman's idea isn't new, and in fact, rumor-researching website Snopes.com notes multiple proposals in recent years to repeal the 22nd Amendment. Republicans and Democrats alike have raised the issue, but none of the attempts have gotten too far. .

Well then...get lost you chocolate face sellout.  Take that Hebrew shit with you.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2013, 09:05:04 AM »

Well then...get lost you chocolate face sellout.  Take that Hebrew shit with you.

I can't take anything you say serious. We've all seen who you lay with. It looks a joke in the form of flesh. Also mentioning the fact, that you're a disgusting queer. But you are a Hebrew although a confused, wicked, ugly, ignorant, sellout of one, but you're still one.

This guy calls me a sellout and he sleeps with cockeyed white men. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL More out of order than your partners eyes. The only reason I don't bust those pink lips open to the white meat is because you're a Hebrew. Otherwise I'd tie those abnormally long limbs of yours like a pretzel tie you to rock and throw you're ugly ass in the ocean so the sharks can see what shit taste like.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2013, 09:06:16 AM »
I told you all there would eventually be a push for this and you called me crazy. A disaster of mass proportions would be a great way to trick the stupid people to keep this evil, dirty, coke sniffin', lying, homo lovin', filthy baboon in this position. Man is Karma hitting this country hard.

Finally some Wisdom from Wiggs!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2013, 09:08:01 AM »
Bring on Billary Clinton.  Sorry, I meant Hillary.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2013, 09:10:51 AM »
Finally some Wisdom from Wiggs!

My baboon comment was not in reference to his appearance.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2013, 09:13:49 AM »

He writes:

And just when we all thought he was totally nutso, Wiggs has a lucid moment.  Either that or this is one of those times where you're not being ridiculous?

Either way, the comet's gone.  Welcome to reality.  Take off the black and white Nikes and throw off the purple sackcloth of ignorance.  Oh, and put down the purple Kool-Aid.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 09:16:49 AM »
And just when we all thought he was totally nutso, Wiggs has a lucid moment.  Either that or this is one of those times where you're not being ridiculous?

Either way, the comet's gone.  Welcome to reality.  Take off the black and white Nikes and throw off the purple sackcloth of ignorance.  Oh, and put down the purple Kool-Aid.

Are you total fucking idiot? (rhetorical question).
I guess you haven't visited NASA, BBC, CNN or listened to NPR in the last 24 hours. Fuck off, I don't like you. You're a waste of my time. That's all you'll get from me. Happy Kwanza.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 09:17:53 AM »
America is like a whore who sold her body to a brutal sadist.

America sold her SOUL to SATAN.

And she is being ass raped.

Pray for reprieve, like Nineveh.  Otherwise, prepare to burn.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 09:19:05 AM »
America is like a whore who sold her body to a brutal sadist.

America sold her SOUL to SATAN.

And she is being ass raped.

Pray for reprieve, like Nineveh.  Otherwise, prepare to burn.

Correct. America is mystery Babylon in the Book of Revelation.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 09:19:47 AM »
Are you total fucking idiot? (rhetorical question).
I guess you haven't visited NASA, BBC, CNN or listened to NPR in the last 24 hours. Fuck off, I don't like you. You're a waste of my time. That's all you'll get from me. Happy Kwanza.

You are a child that plays at being an adult.  And while I am far from being highly intelligent, I am also nowhere the delusional idiot you are fast becoming.  I am guessing it's the weed that does this to you. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 09:59:16 AM »
Wiggs is one of the strongest Hebrew's here fights of Falcon daily.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 11:00:02 AM »
I can't take anything you say serious. We've all seen who you lay with. It looks a joke in the form of flesh. Also mentioning the fact, that you're a disgusting queer. But you are a Hebrew although a confused, wicked, ugly, ignorant, sellout of one, but you're still one.

This guy calls me a sellout and he sleeps with cockeyed white men. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL More out of order than your partners eyes. The only reason I don't bust those pink lips open to the white meat is because you're a Hebrew. Otherwise I'd tie those abnormally long limbs of yours like a pretzel tie you to rock and throw you're ugly ass in the ocean so the sharks can see what shit taste like

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 11:19:24 AM »

Well then...get lost you chocolate face sellout.  Take that Hebrew shit with you.
I told you all there would eventually be a push for this and you called me crazy. A disaster of mass proportions would be a great way to trick the stupid people to keep this evil, dirty, coke sniffin', lying, homo lovin', filthy baboon in this position.  .

A lot of hebrew on hebrew racial slurs being bandied about in this thread ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 11:23:06 AM »
Where is "axvo"on this? Oh that's right, this isn't my thread. You're in luck wiggs, axvo isn't stalking you. lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 11:34:38 AM »
Coach is crushing alot people in this thread.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 01:29:36 PM »

This guy calls me a sellout and he sleeps with cockeyed white men. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL More out of order than your partners eyes. The only reason I don't bust those pink lips open to the white meat is because you're a Hebrew. Otherwise I'd tie those abnormally long limbs of yours like a pretzel tie you to rock and throw you're ugly ass in the ocean so the sharks can see what shit taste like.

Negro please, the only thing you'd be doing is sucking on my cock after I fucked you so hard up your ass for talking out of turn that your ugly ass Hebrew grandsons would feel my tip of my pecker.  I'd beat you like a red headed stepchild you chubby fuck

Move you ass to Africa if you like...take a case of grape soda and some fried chicken with you walking minstrel. Tired of your NIG-NOGGERY.   
A