Author Topic: If Obama serves a third term, off to Africa I go...  (Read 14138 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: If Obama serves a third term, off to Africa I go...
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 01:31:21 PM »

Well then...get lost you chocolate face sellout.  Take that Hebrew shit with you.

:D
A

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 01:32:26 PM »
I've been there. Tanzania for a month. But I plan on visiting, Benin, Nigeria, or Ouidah (means Judah, yes, that Judah). These are some area where Hebrews were broken and taken slave.

I hope it doesn't happen man but so much craziness has happened all that's needed is the right disaster to keep this bastard in.

How is Tanzania nowadays? Were you in Dar es-Salaam?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »
A disaster of mass proportions would be a great way to trick the stupid people to keep this evil, dirty, coke sniffin', lying, homo lovin', filthy baboon in this position. Man is Karma hitting this country hard. Wow. Expect to see more articles and talk of this in the future.

Well then...get lost you chocolate face sellout.  Take that Hebrew shit with you.

I can't take anything you say serious. We've all seen who you lay with. It looks a joke in the form of flesh. Also mentioning the fact, that you're a disgusting queer. But you are a Hebrew although a confused, wicked, ugly, ignorant, sellout of one, but you're still one.

This guy calls me a sellout and he sleeps with cockeyed white men. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL More out of order than your partners eyes. The only reason I don't bust those pink lips open to the white meat is because you're a Hebrew. Otherwise I'd tie those abnormally long limbs of yours like a pretzel tie you to rock and throw you're ugly ass in the ocean so the sharks can see what shit taste like.

Negro please, the only thing you'd be doing is sucking on my cock after I fucked you so hard up your ass for talking out of turn that your ugly ass Hebrew grandsons would feel my tip of my pecker.  I'd beat you like a red headed stepchild you chubby fuck

Move you ass to Africa if you like...take a case of grape soda and some fried chicken with you walking minstrel. Tired of your NIG-NOGGERY.  

Nobody reporting these comments for racism?

Or maybe they're allowed since they're hebrews... :D

Just messin' , let the Wiggs - Goodrum-battle continue!  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 02:26:28 PM »
Nobody reporting these comments for racism?

Or maybe they're allowed since they're hebrews... :D

Just messin' , let the Wiggs - Goodrum-battle continue!  ;D

At this point is it really worth me going on? I verbally Sharkeisha'd him. He's just trying to defend his cockeyed lover's honor (whatever that means).
At this point it would be bullying and that's not my intent. I mean look at his comeback, what else am I supposed to say to something like this. I made my point. Well I could add in that everyone here laughs at him not with him, I could add in lol at him saying he was in the military when he couldn't make it out of basic training, I could add in he sounds like Tony Gwynn on Helium. The only advantage Vince has over me is that he can scratch his ankles standing up.

Really Vince? Fried chicken and grape soda? That's the best you can do? You know and I know I'd knock you into next week so stop the tough guy act. You're a soprano voiced queer, with a cockeyed white lover. You're not a tough guy and you can't even play the role well so stop. I feel like I'm beating up on a special needs person so I'll stop here.

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 02:33:44 PM »
Don't be too hasty, my see-through Hebrew:

"In 1957, Kwame Nkrumah became the first president of a newly independent Ghana. Himself a graduate of the historically black Lincoln University, Nkrumah issued a call to black Americans to come to Ghana, claim their patrimony, and help to build the new nation. The first group of black Americans who heeded Nkrumah’s call solemnly collected themselves at Labadi Beach in Accra, where they participated under a full moon in a ritual of denunciation of American racism and of their American citizenship. Then they flung their passports as far out to sea as they could. Late one moonlit night, about a month later, African residents at Labadi Beach noticed strange shadows at the ocean’s edge. Curious, they went with their torches to investigate. To their enormous surprise, they discovered that the shadows were those same black Americans, now searching furiously in the low tide for their passports! I’m afraid this anecdote—apocryphal as it may be—defines the arc of my own experience: I love arriving in Africa, almost as much as I love returning home to America."

Henry Louis Gates, Jr., “Africa, to Me, Wonders of the African World” in The Henry Louis Gates Jr. Reader (2012).

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 02:35:19 PM »
The only advantage Vince has over me is that he can scratch his ankles standing up.

Are you implying that his family-tree is closely related to the Orangutangs Wiggs? :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2013, 02:38:54 PM »

Negro please, the only thing you'd be doing is sucking on my cock after I fucked you so hard up your ass for talking out of turn that your ugly ass Hebrew grandsons would feel my tip of my pecker.  I'd beat you like a red headed stepchild you chubby fuck

Move you ass to Africa if you like...take a case of grape soda and some fried chicken with you walking minstrel. Tired of your NIG-NOGGERY.   

I find it incredibly ironic and biased that the first insult to wigs about fried chicken and grape soda came from a black man.

It was funny though

"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2013, 02:39:35 PM »

"In 1957, Kwame Nkrumah became the first president of a newly independent Ghana. Himself a graduate of the historically black Lincoln University, Nkrumah issued a call to black Americans to come to Ghana, claim their patrimony, and help to build the new nation. The first group of black Americans who heeded Nkrumah’s call solemnly collected themselves at Labadi Beach in Accra, where they participated under a full moon in a ritual of denunciation of American racism and of their American citizenship. Then they flung their passports as far out to sea as they could. Late one moonlit night, about a month later, African residents at Labadi Beach noticed strange shadows at the ocean’s edge. Curious, they went with their torches to investigate. To their enormous surprise, they discovered that the shadows were those same black Americans, now searching furiously in the low tide for their passports! I’m afraid this anecdote—apocryphal as it may be—defines the arc of my own experience: I love arriving in Africa, almost as much as I love returning home to America."

Henry Louis Gates, Jr., “Africa, to Me, Wonders of the African World” in The Henry Louis Gates Jr. Reader (2012).

There's a group of 5,000 African Americans Hebrews in a community in Accra right now as we speak. I'm in contact with many of them. Look it up. Those that can't break the chains of mental slavery are more than welcome to stay in them.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 02:40:02 PM »

Negro please, the only thing you'd be doing is sucking on my cock after I fucked you so hard up your ass for talking out of turn that your ugly ass Hebrew grandsons would feel my tip of my pecker.  I'd beat you like a red headed stepchild you chubby fuck

I am always on Goodrum's side. I got his back.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 02:42:25 PM »
I find it incredibly ironic and biased that the first insult to wigs about fried chicken and grape soda came from a black man.

It was funny though

Yeah, I think Vince thinks he's white or some other race. Maybe he's blind like the Clayton Bigsby the black white supremacist. It would make alot of sense when you look at his partner and his physique. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2013, 02:46:13 PM »
Couple of heavyweights going at it.  Kinda like rumble in the jungle.  This one is the Foxtrot in the parking lot.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2013, 02:48:48 PM »
Couple of heavyweights going at it.  Kinda like rumble in the jungle.  This one is the Foxtrot in the parking lot.
Are you saying that Kevin never made it back to the Mr O?

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »
If they did not end it during the reagan administration, I doubt if this will happen now.....

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »
Are you saying that Kevin never made it back to the Mr O?

Fullblown

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2013, 03:27:51 PM »

Negro please, the only thing you'd be doing is sucking on my cock after I fucked you so hard up your ass for talking out of turn that your ugly ass Hebrew grandsons would feel my tip of my pecker.  I'd beat you like a red headed stepchild you chubby fuck

Spoken like a true honky, Vince.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2013, 03:36:04 PM »

lol how you ppl find these things ;D
n

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »
This ain't the old take-a-spit-in-my-face Goodrum, he is a Crapstone labs sponsored athlete and they gone done blowed that Hebrew up to the point that even Vissy is afraid to go to bed with him.
O

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2013, 04:19:40 PM »
i knew he would pull this shit—the man is a fucking dictator.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2013, 04:22:23 PM »
if presidential terms were removed, there'd be a president every year and nothing would ever get done.

you dont realise that its the people who create the problems, and the fixes...not one dude in a white house in a chair.

the constituents and parliament, who represent their area, apply the government.

the fact is that the US is bucking global trends- successful ones at that- not because of one dude, but because of its people.

they dont want to give a little.

then when someone wants to try to fix something, no one supports it..cos it means that their members will be slightly worse off.

gimme a break. the damage has been done, and every president is in damage control mode. until the US makes some really ballsy changes, its going to find itself in alot worse position than it is now.

year by year its liveability and standard of living drops...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2013, 04:28:09 PM »
if presidential terms were removed, there'd be a president every year and nothing would ever get done.

you dont realise that its the people who create the problems, and the fixes...not one dude in a white house in a chair.

the constituents and parliament, who represent their area, apply the government.

the fact is that the US is bucking global trends- successful ones at that- not because of one dude, but because of its people.

they dont want to give a little.

then when someone wants to try to fix something, no one supports it..cos it means that their members will be slightly worse off.

gimme a break. the damage has been done, and every president is in damage control mode. until the US makes some really ballsy changes, its going to find itself in alot worse position than it is now.

year by year its liveability and standard of living drops...
Amen, amen to that.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2013, 04:41:51 PM »
This ain't the old take-a-spit-in-my-face Goodrum, he is a Crapstone labs sponsored athlete and they gone done blowed that Hebrew up to the point that even Vissy is afraid to go to bed with him.

LOL @ "Crapstone" labs

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2013, 04:43:09 PM »
Goodrum is always on my side.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2013, 04:49:03 PM »
Are you implying that his family-tree is closely related to the Orangutangs Wiggs? :D

On Vince's family tree, he's the fruit section.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2013, 04:54:48 PM »
Where is "axvo"on this? Oh that's right, this isn't my thread. You're in luck wiggs, axvo isn't stalking you. lol

Stalking you? Hardly. First of all, I don't frequently look at the G&O board - I do it only on occasion. But even if I did frequently look, it is Saturday and I'm entitled to a day off from the idiotic rants of you and your ilk asshole. And it was a great day off too, if you must know: I visited a friend earlier, helped him with soldering on a project that we've been working on, and, after that, I ate tasty pizza with family.

You may think I'm targeting you. But what, actually, happens is that I look through posts in the Politics board, and answer ones I find interesting (good interesting or bad interesting). It just so happens that your posts are interesting - and not good interesting either. I comment on the stuff you post, for the same reason I comment on the shit that 24KT posts and the shit that a_ahmed posts: I am allergic to bullshit.

If you don't like people replying to your posts, the solution is simple. Don't post. In other words, sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. Don't go complaining and crying back to your Mommy because I demolish your arguments and expose you for the idiotic simpleton you are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2013, 05:00:49 PM »
Wiggs, all kidding aside, what can I do to send you back to Africa.  I am here to help.