Author Topic: The Crying Game  (Read 3578 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The Crying Game
« on: December 02, 2013, 10:08:47 AM »
This bitch I was with on the weekend started getting real cunty with me.  Spewing pure venomous shit out of her mouth so I laid the verbal smackdown on her and she starts crying.  Of course everyone around starts giving me shit and I am the bad guy.

Fucking women with their crying always become the victim even when they are the instigator.  Hate this shit.

Sorry getbiggers, no chicks with dicks photos based on thread title.

the trainer

Re: The Crying Game
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 10:10:14 AM »
This bitch I was with on the weekend started getting real cunty with me.  Spewing pure venomous shit out of her mouth so I laid the verbal smackdown on her and she starts crying.  Of course everyone around starts giving me shit and I am the bad guy.

Fucking women with their crying always become the victim even when they are the instigator.  Hate this shit.

You are a little bitch cursing out women if i was there i would have bitch slap you in the face.

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 10:27:13 AM »
the crying game is the oldest trick in the book....these bitches want their way out by any means necessary.....I just leave them and don't call or see them for a few days and when you call them or if they call you, just ignore anything they say....and if this crying continues, I'd have to pull a Sean Connery on them

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 10:28:55 AM »

You need to pay for the higher quality whores man. You get what you pay for.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 10:29:42 AM »
You need to pay for the higher quality whores man. You get what you pay for.

It cost be $40.  That's a lot for Sunday afternoon.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 10:59:10 AM »
As I've grown older I have a rule for myself: never engage in a debate/fight with a woman.

Always remain calm. State your position on the argument and leave it at that. Anything else is simply a waste of energy and time. Let alone a verbal altercation with yelling/screaming. That shit is for girls and girly men who can't handle their shit. In fact I can't think of anything more pathetic than a screaming match with some bitch out in public  :o

I feel you though EDB....we all lose our shit at times. I just try to not make a habit of it.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 11:00:46 AM »
In fact I can't think of anything more pathetic than a screaming match with some bitch out in public  :o

Faking your own death on the internet = more pathetic.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 11:03:11 AM »

I was expecting different thread content based on the track record of this site.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 11:57:31 AM »
You are a little bitch cursing out women if i was there i would have bitch slap you in the face.

This is why I love getbig.  ;D

I didn't curse at her or raise my voice.  Just reversed her words and made her cry.  total mental ownership.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »

Fuck you asshole, you'll never recover from this offense. We demand to see some fucking cock!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 12:13:29 PM »
Fuck you asshole, you'll never recover from this offense. We demand to see some fucking cock!
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 12:14:28 PM »
Outed.

Damn, I thought I could squeak that one past without being found out.  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 12:29:18 PM »

Here you is

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 12:40:18 PM »
Here you is

Alright, I'll be a little more careful with my comedy next time.  >:(

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 12:45:00 PM »
Alright, I'll be a little more careful with my comedy next time.  >:(

hahaha, this shit is getting out of hand man.  In about 5-10 years it will be near impossible to tell if a hot chick has a dick until it's too late.  It will be coined "The getbigger surprise"

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 02:13:46 PM »

I laid the verbal smackdown on her and she starts crying.  

Same response Shitso81 had when the TO board pimp slapped her.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 02:21:15 PM »
Here you is

Holy shit, that first one looks like Stoya.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 02:24:43 PM »
Meanwhile...

O

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 02:26:41 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 02:47:03 PM »
Wutinthehell?

All you need is a knife to slice off the cocks and there's some mighty good fucking there.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 02:50:15 PM »
All you need is a knife to slice off the cocks and there's some mighty good fucking there.

Hi JNN, we've missed you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »
As I've grown older I have a rule for myself: never engage in a debate/fight with a woman.

Always remain calm. State your position on the argument and leave it at that. Anything else is simply a waste of energy and time. Let alone a verbal altercation with yelling/screaming. That shit is for girls and girly men who can't handle their shit. In fact I can't think of anything more pathetic than a screaming match with some bitch out in public  :o

I feel you though EDB....we all lose our shit at times. I just try to not make a habit of it.

Right on.  Everyone gets shitty moods so I'll let it slide rather than butt heads then and there, but if it's a regular thing, out of control, or something she just expects me to put up with because she's such a special snowflake, then it's sayonara time.

I'm sure there's a million reasons why a woman would behave badly but I don't really care what they are or what emotional, psychological, historical, familial, etc, reasons underlie them.  Just don't intentionally be a pain in my ass.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2013, 03:15:59 PM »

That's what I do when faces with a challenge or controversy...cry.  Business men will tell you the same thing.  When another company won't agree to the merger terms, whip out your tissues and cry like hell...usually works. :D
Nothing worse than a crier. I've dated a few of these in the past.  Luckily, my current gf barely.  Women are usually the criers, but not all...thankfully.
WAHAHAhahha, STFU!
N

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2013, 03:25:22 PM »