Author Topic: Growth hormone will make everything grow, except your brain and your eyeballs  (Read 4263 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Cancer is something that intrigues me especially because of its link to lifestyle choices.

What do Cancer cells need to survive? A combination of: sugar, an acidic environment, and a LACK of oxygen.

It's pretty amazing what happens when you take these away from cancer cells......they die or cease to progress.

And yet for some fucked up reason, modern medicine's approach is to go in, remove the primary tumour (which causes the metastases to grow faster) and then stick the patient on a glucose drip for recovery.

POB

• Getbig IV
I read that Mark Cuban fella will soon be funding studies on gh.

That's what's great about the last 10 years and baseball the cat is out of the bag, hopefully in another 10years
If joe blow wants to incorporate TRT and HGH after surgery for recovery it won't be a big deal and insurance will pick up the tab :D

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You'll have to excuse me, I'm european, I have problems with the equivalence with the metric system.
My dick is a bit above 8inches.

You have problems with metric system  but not subtracting I see.

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Meaningless

• Getbig III
Looking at the picture of the insulin monkey Diabetic Lee Priest laying down getting a tattoo while he's eating a shit load of children's candy...I have to wonder what the link between over usage of insulin and cancer will be? One could conclude that these guys are yeast factories and are basically foaming at the mouth... An overload of sugar/yeast is the perfect environment for cancer is it not?

You lose alot of blood during long hours of tattooing and your blood sugar levels drop, generally feel like shit afterwards- weak, dizzy, hungry etc. Eating candy during tattooing is common practice.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
And yet for some fucked up reason, modern medicine's approach is to go in, remove the primary tumour (which causes the metastases to grow faster) and then stick the patient on a glucose drip for recovery.

Don't even get me started bro!!!

Cut it, nuke it, or poison it >>> the 3 conventional methods of "fighting cancer" With horrendous track records.

I could debate/lecture for hours on this. I've been attending several oncology seminars the last few months for school. So much fuckery going on in this area of sick-care.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Don't even get me started bro!!!

Cut it, nuke it, or poison it >>> the 3 conventional methods of "fighting cancer" With horrendous track records.

I could debate/lecture for hours on this. I've been attending several oncology seminars the last few months for school. So much fuckery going on in this area of sick-care.

And - with all the respect in the world for doctors - are you not just a little surprised at how one track minded a lot of them can be?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
And - with all the respect in the world for doctors - are you not just a little surprised at how one track minded a lot of them can be?

I Dont want to shove everyone in a box. Afterall my profession certainly has incompetent doctors same as every other profession. You get that with any healthcare field. But according to the data, I have some serious issues with some of the most commonly used cancer treatment protocols. Most people are completely ignorant to how ass backwards the current methods are.

I've seen some really promising stuff coming out of Europe lately. But America is a major dissapointment in this area.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
How is Dennis doing lately?

he's doing very well. still training.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Saw a video on youtube with him in it.  Forget what year it was made but it was recent.  He is not even close to as big as he was, but he is in great shape and is a personal trainer if i remember correctly.  That dude was such a pretty boy, he doesnt even look old now.  Full head of hair and the dude had cancer!!!!  I don't even have cancer and my hair is going!!  FML!

I haven't really looked recently, but up until a few years ago, his hair was getting super, super thin. he must've had a transplant if he has a full head of hair now.

can't blame him. if I were him, i'd do the same.

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
Confidence.

galeniko

• Getbig V
we killed the cancer.but the patient is dead too.

or how diabetics are told to eat plenty of carbs.which is actualy based on a misinterpretation, i couldnt believe it when i read it.

n

Johnny Bravo

• Getbig II
Hyper glycemic foods ... Uh oh

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
we killed the cancer.but the patient is dead too.

or how diabetics are told to eat plenty of carbs.which is actualy based on a misinterpretation, i couldnt believe it when i read it.

Exactly.

My grandfather has type 2 diabetes. Doc said he can eat whatever he likes, as long as there's no sugar in it.

So: breads, pasta, etc, the doc OK'd ALL of it!!!

This doc doesn't have  a single clue about blood glucose levels. Just "stay away from sugar and you'll be fine."

Oh brother!!!

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Chiro Flex

I'm guessing this is old news to you, but it's a good resource to have to share with people who are just starting to explore the connections between cancers and nutrition.

Jerry Brunetti - who has been 'in remission' for some time and attributes the improvement to the way he changed his eating.