Author Topic: Iran: Enrichment will never stop and this is our REDLINE!  (Read 1549 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Iran: Enrichment will never stop and this is our REDLINE!
« on: December 02, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/iran-announces-second-nuclear-reactor/

December 2, 2013 11:12 am
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani vowed to “forge ahead” with Iran’s nuclear enrichment program over the weekend and announced the upcoming construction of a second nuclear reactor in the province of Bushehr.

Iran’s Bushehr nuclear power plant came online in 2011 and is operated with the assistance of the Russians. Rouhani said that a second reactor would be built in the near future.

“Based on our estimates, the second nuclear power plant will be built in the same province and I hope that we can use the facilities of this province,” Rouhani said according to Iran’s state run Fars News Agency.

The nuclear announcement came just a day after Rouhani promised to continue the country’s controversial uranium enrichment program, stating that Iran’s “enrichment will never stop and this is our redline.”

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Iran: Enrichment will never stop and this is our REDLINE!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
That Obama is so much better than Romney when it comes to foreign policy.  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 11:08:49 AM »
That Obama is so much better than Romney when it comes to foreign policy.  ;D

What foreign policy moves has Romney made, ...other than kissing Bibi's balls?
Bibi who btw has ended up on the losing end of things lately?
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 11:16:40 AM »
http://freebeacon.com/iran-announces-second-nuclear-reactor/

December 2, 2013 11:12 am
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani vowed to “forge ahead” with Iran’s nuclear enrichment program over the weekend and announced the upcoming construction of a second nuclear reactor in the province of Bushehr.

Iran’s Bushehr nuclear power plant came online in 2011 and is operated with the assistance of the Russians. Rouhani said that a second reactor would be built in the near future.

“Based on our estimates, the second nuclear power plant will be built in the same province and I hope that we can use the facilities of this province,” Rouhani said according to Iran’s state run Fars News Agency.

The nuclear announcement came just a day after Rouhani promised to continue the country’s controversial uranium enrichment program, stating that Iran’s “enrichment will never stop and this is our redline.”

Not good. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 11:26:39 AM »
What foreign policy moves has Romney made, ...other than kissing Bibi's balls?
Bibi who btw has ended up on the losing end of things lately?

The same "moves" that Obama has done. NONE.

My statement is equating Obama and Romney. There are both idiots when it comes to foreign policy, yet Obama's campaign revolved around him having this "great experience" in the foreign policy arena.

Yeah, that experience has really helped him with Iran.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 11:33:23 AM »
The same "moves" that Obama has done. NONE.

My statement is equating Obama and Romney. There are both idiots when it comes to foreign policy, yet Obama's campaign revolved around him having this "great experience" in the foreign policy arena.

Yeah, that experience has really helped him with Iran.

I always thought American Foreign policy was "supposed" to be about helping American interests, not Israel's.
I think in that regard, he has had more success than anything Romney would produce.

Yes, removing Iran from SWIFT wasn't the brightest move, ...but this latest lifting of sanctions has gone a long way towards international stability, and the continuation of the American way of life... for now. 
w

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 11:45:32 AM »
Yes, removing Iran from SWIFT wasn't the brightest move, ...but this latest lifting of sanctions has gone a long way towards international stability, and the continuation of the American way of life... for now.  

International stability?

With Saudi Arabia now distrusting USA and deciding that it will go it's own route to possibly getting its own nuclear weapon?

With Israel now saying it was a terrible deal and that it will attack if Iran gets to a nuclear bomb?

The whole point of that sanction was to STOP ENRICHMENT ALTOGETHER. Not just slow it down.

It is not even doing that. You act as if Iran and USA reached agreement. They have not. Iran believes the agreement allows them to do certain things that the USA claims they should halt. So there is not even an agreement on the agreement.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 11:59:53 AM »
I don't see how anyone will ever stop Iran from getting nukes short of invasion.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 12:03:11 PM »
I don't see how anyone will ever stop Iran from getting nukes short of invasion.

No invasion necessary.  Israel could drop a bomb or two.  But that would blow up the entire region. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 12:13:37 PM »
International stability?

With Saudi Arabia now distrusting USA and deciding that it will go it's own route to possibly getting its own nuclear weapon?

With Israel now saying it was a terrible deal and that it will attack if Iran gets to a nuclear bomb?

The whole point of that sanction was to STOP ENRICHMENT ALTOGETHER. Not just slow it down.

It is not even doing that. You act as if Iran and USA reached agreement. They have not. Iran believes the agreement allows them to do certaing things that the USA claims they should halt. So there is not even an agreement on the agreement.

The Saudis have always distrusted the USA since 1990 when they first let them install bases on their soil based on lies

The sanctions were not about getting them to stop enrichment altogether. that was the lie fed to people like you. the USA knows full well that Iran has the right to nuclear power. Heck, they were the primary proponents for a nuclear Iran back when their boy Reza Pahlahvi was in power.

The sanctions were about destabilizing Iran, and reducing it's power in the region.

Israel wants to to remain the big dog on the block, and Saudis want the Sunnis to remain the ruling class in the Muslim world.

A wealthy prosperous, thriving Shiite nation is not in the best interests of either Israel or Saudi Arabia,
...however Israel & Saudi Arabia are not the only countries on the planet, and not the only nations and economies affected by Iranian sanctions.

What you and so many people like you fail to recognize is that Iran does NOT have nuclear weapons, is NOT making nuclear weapons, is a signatory to nuclear non-proliferation treaties, and has subjected itself to international oversight, ...something Israel, which DOES have nuclear weapons has failed to do.

Think man think, ...and discover your own talking points, ...not just what the media pundits tell you.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2013, 12:20:52 PM »
The Saudis have always distrusted the USA since 1990 when they first let them install bases on their soil based on lies

What lies are you talking about?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 12:29:02 PM »

The sanctions were not about getting them to stop enrichment altogether. that was the lie fed to people like you. the USA knows full well that Iran has the right to nuclear power.

What you and so many people like you fail to recognize is that Iran does NOT have nuclear weapons, is NOT making nuclear weapons, is a signatory to nuclear non-proliferation treaties, and has subjected itself to international oversight, ...something Israel, which DOES have nuclear weapons has failed to do.

Think man think, ...and discover your own talking points, ...not just what the media pundits tell you.

Did I say that they have a nuclear weapon? I know they don't BUT THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GET ONE. They themselves have stated as much and they have taken every action to SHOW that is their objective.

Iran does not have a right to a nuclear weapon. ANY NATION that has threatened for decades to rid the planet of another country, to make them disappear when they get their hands on a nuclear weapon, DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUCH A WEAPON.

If you think they have a right to get one, then you are devoid of any common sense.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 12:30:56 PM »

If I were Iran I'd want nukes too, I mean the united states and israel (both nuclear powers) have been yelling threats and calling them evil and calling for bombings and war on their country for years now.
Iran is less of a threat than that blowhard warmonger netanyahu is, the dude has nukes and has been pushing his whole term for war, attacks and threats and constantly tries to get the US to send its troops to bleed for israels interests. The same cannot be said for iran

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 12:41:46 PM »
Did I say that they have a nuclear weapon? I know they don't BUT THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO GET ONE. They themselves have stated as much and they have taken every action to SHOW that is their objective.

Iran does not have a right to a nuclear weapon. ANY NATION that has threatened for decades to rid the planet of another country, to make them disappear when they get their hands on a nuclear weapon, DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SUCH A WEAPON.

If you think they have a right to get one, then you are devoid of any common sense.

Get yourself educated on the truth, ...not the media spin. Iran has never threatened to rid the planet of another country. That is a blatant lie. You cannot possibly make sense of the world or make any intelligent decision when you're not dealing with truth & facts.

Iran has never invaded another country in over 600 years. The same cannot be said for others.
w

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:57 PM »
Get yourself educated on the truth, ...not the media spin. Iran has never threatened to rid the planet of another country. That is a blatant lie. You cannot possibly make sense of the world or make any intelligent decision when you're not dealing with truth & facts.

Iran has never invaded another country in over 600 years. The same cannot be said for others.

yeah yeah bbbut ffooxx news says  :D :D :D :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 01:26:40 PM »
No invasion necessary.  Israel could drop a bomb or two.  But that would blow up the entire region. 

still not gonna stop it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 01:28:11 PM »
still not gonna stop it.

Probably not.  Just slow them down.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 01:36:50 PM »
I just think one way or another a nuclear capable Iran is a inevitability and we are really doing is delaying it.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »
I just think one way or another a nuclear capable Iran is a inevitability and we are really doing is delaying it.   

True.  We ought to delay it though.  Same with NK.  We don't want crazies with nukes.  The longer we can keep them from having them, the better. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2013, 02:23:20 PM »

Do you think because the translation says regime instead of country that makes it any better?

Just the other day a general of theirs said the same thing. He said they would wipe them out if Iran is attacked. Yet, every day with their constant support of terrorrism in the region, that is exactly what they do. Attack Israel every single day.

What facts do you have, nitwit? Other then your hatred of Israel.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2013, 03:34:32 PM »
When was the last time Iran attacked anyone?  Like 200 years ago?  And they're the threat in the region?  Bullshit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2013, 03:59:04 PM »
When was the last time Iran attacked anyone?  Like 200 years ago?  And they're the threat in the region?  Bullshit.

They were providing weapons to insurgents during the Iraq war.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2013, 06:28:23 PM »
They were providing weapons to insurgents during the Iraq war.

You mean like the U.S, Israel and Saudi Arabia doing the same in Syria?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 08:19:02 AM »

Exactly

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 10:25:10 AM »
You mean like the U.S, Israel and Saudi Arabia doing the same in Syria?

Pretty much.