Author Topic: how can i get my backne under control? and what is the major cause?  (Read 8387 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
current supplement regimen

500mg test e / week ugl
5mg pharmaceutical generics finasteride per day
0.5g arimidex twice a week ugl

what causes severe backne? i testosterone? dht? estrogen?

how do i stop this

dustin

Re: how can i get my backne under control? and what is the major cause?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »
I like taking apple cider vinegar pills if I do get any skin problems, Dawn dish soap is a good standby, and showering at least twice a day despite what people say about drying out skin. Dry skin is irritating, but you can moisturize. Cleaning your skin of sebaceous oils and dirt will stop your pores from clogging, so don't worry about drying it out. Make sure to shower right after the gym and get a good, stiff loofah to scrub your skin. Pussies on skin care forums say to be gentle, but I disagree. Scrub the fuck out of yourself like a man and get that dirt and dead skin off. People don't realize how much we shed, and with the excess sebum production from increased hormones you'll be greasing and clogging up like a mother fucker.

I like getting a microdermabrasion cloth and cleaning my face a few times a day too with close to piping hot water. I also give my chest, shoulders and neck a good scrub with just hot water. If you use an astringent, make sure it has salicylic acid in there. It cleans things very well. And you can also use some benzoyl peroxide too, but put a spot on your skin and see if it causes an acid burn. Some people burn easily and some don't. If you can tolerate it, I'd suggest putting some on any bad boilers you have overnight and it'll zap the shit out of it. If you can't tolerate it well, just wash your skin, apply it and leave it on for a few minutes and rinse it off. Cetaphil skin lotion is good if you do need to replenish moisture, and it's non comedogenic so you won't have to worry about it causing problems. I use a dab and some water because I really hate the feeling of lotions.

A couple important things too would be to wash your bedding and pillow case once a week. Always sleep with some clothes too. Boxers and a loose T for me. I have a shitload of blank Tees I bought from Old Navy so I wear a fresh one each night. I have baby smooth skin and no zits at all. I used to be covered from head to toe, but as long as I keep my gear injections consistent and cleanse consistently I have no problems. The trick is finding what works and not changing it.

Using skin protocols like the one I've outlined have really helped my friends. I've got a lot of greasy Asian juicer friends who have the typical Asian acne and it's really helped with their circumstances. If you have really sensitive skin, invest in some jojoba oil. It's apparently really similar to the oils in our skin and will keep it happy. Oh, and also stay hydrated but everyone should be doing that anyway. Your kidneys have to filter out a lot of shit, especially with all the gear and heavy training. Cranky kidneys are no bueno.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 02:37:16 PM »
what about i just take accutane and skip all this bs?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 02:53:02 PM »
quit wanking, hope this helps  :D

dustin

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
what about i just take accutane and skip all this bs?

Not worth it at all. Could fuck you up hardcore.

Just take a couple showers a day, keep your skin from getting oily and wash your bedding. It's easy as hell and you'll be clean. Who wants to be a greasy zit bag?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 02:56:48 PM »
Not worth it at all. Could fuck you up hardcore.

Just take a couple showers a day, keep your skin from getting oily and wash your bedding. It's easy as hell and you'll be clean. Who wants to be a greasy zit bag?
i need to use some sort of sponge when showering, not just use my hands and shower gel?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 02:57:48 PM »
thats a lot of balonie with the dht prolactin fables of the damned

my dht should be low considering 5mg of finasteride per day

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
prolactin floods the system after ejaculation, whether it has anything to do with acne I wouldnt know.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 03:04:58 PM »
prolactin floods the system after ejaculation, whether it has anything to do with acne I wouldnt know.
does it impact hairloss?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 03:05:49 PM »
Just wash better
If it's bad get your doctor to prescribe a topical antibiotic as it's most likely an infection of the hair follicles

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
how much did you pay for the adex?

i think itd get better if you drop or reduce the adex
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2013, 05:18:26 PM »
how much did you pay for the adex?

i think itd get better if you drop or reduce the adex
£30

no dropped it for a while but i was getting puffy nipples

remember,,,, using all that finasteride will lead to more estradiol conversion

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2013, 07:20:19 PM »
Doxycyclyne works wonders and can find it cheap online

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2013, 07:48:15 PM »

I'd be surprised if he's wanking at all with the 5mg/day of proscar he's taking. lol

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
Accutane is the only permanent way to control acne.  It is a dangerous drug, but you are already on dangerous drugs, so the barn door is already open.  I have not had a single breakout since I did my course.  I used to get nasty back zits when on gear.  I don't get them at all now.  If you go on Accutane, don't be a retard and try to do it on your own by getting it online.  You NEED to be supervised and get blood work continually whilst on it.  Liver issues are the big problem.  I would try body washes with salicylic acid first. 

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 08:08:13 PM »
£30

no dropped it for a while but i was getting puffy nipples

remember,,,, using all that finasteride will lead to more estradiol conversion
ah the magical 500mg barrier where the nipples get itchy :D

hm got to find the proper dose,then, try bit less.

and,,,30what?for a pack of 100?
n

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »
current supplement regimen

500mg test e / week ugl
5mg pharmaceutical generics finasteride per day
0.5g arimidex twice a week ugl

what causes severe backne? i testosterone? dht? estrogen?

how do i stop this

I'd say get your ass in a tanning bed at least twice a week... and try some pantothenic acid (or however you spell it.. I think it's vitamin b3)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 03:19:53 AM »
I'd be surprised if he's wanking at all with the 5mg/day of proscar he's taking. lol
i jerked off 3 times last night

i'd wonder if it's bunk but it's right from the pharmacy

generics but that shouldnt matter right

i took euro generics last time

this time i took teva

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 03:21:15 AM »
ah the magical 500mg barrier where the nipples get itchy :D

hm got to find the proper dose,then, try bit less.

and,,,30what?for a pack of 100?
i dont remember how much is in the bottle

i removed the label in case somebody finds it

i remove all the labels from all my drugs

ah it was 30 tablets according to the price list...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 05:45:08 AM »
I like taking apple cider vinegar pills if I do get any skin problems, Dawn dish soap is a good standby, and showering at least twice a day despite what people say about drying out skin. Dry skin is irritating, but you can moisturize. Cleaning your skin of sebaceous oils and dirt will stop your pores from clogging, so don't worry about drying it out. Make sure to shower right after the gym and get a good, stiff loofah to scrub your skin. Pussies on skin care forums say to be gentle, but I disagree. Scrub the fuck out of yourself like a man and get that dirt and dead skin off. People don't realize how much we shed, and with the excess sebum production from increased hormones you'll be greasing and clogging up like a mother fucker.

I like getting a microdermabrasion cloth and cleaning my face a few times a day too with close to piping hot water. I also give my chest, shoulders and neck a good scrub with just hot water. If you use an astringent, make sure it has salicylic acid in there. It cleans things very well. And you can also use some benzoyl peroxide too, but put a spot on your skin and see if it causes an acid burn. Some people burn easily and some don't. If you can tolerate it, I'd suggest putting some on any bad boilers you have overnight and it'll zap the shit out of it. If you can't tolerate it well, just wash your skin, apply it and leave it on for a few minutes and rinse it off. Cetaphil skin lotion is good if you do need to replenish moisture, and it's non comedogenic so you won't have to worry about it causing problems. I use a dab and some water because I really hate the feeling of lotions.

A couple important things too would be to wash your bedding and pillow case once a week. Always sleep with some clothes too. Boxers and a loose T for me. I have a shitload of blank Tees I bought from Old Navy so I wear a fresh one each night. I have baby smooth skin and no zits at all. I used to be covered from head to toe, but as long as I keep my gear injections consistent and cleanse consistently I have no problems. The trick is finding what works and not changing it.

Using skin protocols like the one I've outlined have really helped my friends. I've got a lot of greasy Asian juicer friends who have the typical Asian acne and it's really helped with their circumstances. If you have really sensitive skin, invest in some jojoba oil. It's apparently really similar to the oils in our skin and will keep it happy. Oh, and also stay hydrated but everyone should be doing that anyway. Your kidneys have to filter out a lot of shit, especially with all the gear and heavy training. Cranky kidneys are no bueno.

Great post.

Acne is gross and luckily I've never had a problem but recently I've been getting a few zits on my face. I used to put apple cider vinegar on my face for a few minutes as a prevention before...I'm gonna start that again. I had no clue it could help if you consume it internally as well.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 10:24:13 AM »
Did the bacne start after you upped the dose to 600 or was it festering when you were at 300?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 11:24:21 AM »
Did the bacne start after you upped the dose to 600 or was it festering when you were at 300?
i didnt have ANY acne at 300  (i used ai here)

then when i upped to 500 acne started appearing graduallly

NOTE THIS WAS ALSO ANOTHER BRAND WHICH WAS DOSED PER 250 NOT 300

but also

when i upped to 500 i doubled the finasteride dose for good measure from 2.5 to 5 mg per day

i didnt take ai for a long time on the 500 for some reason maybe thats why, i just reintroduced ai some weeks ago, maybe it takes time to get the estrogen under control?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 12:23:43 PM »
no carb diet

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »
no carb diet

Interesting, I ketogenic diet and my shoulder acne has reduced but I put it down to other lifestyle changes
Any more info on this?