Author Topic: WIGGS- YOUR HISTORY HAS BEEN WRITTEN!!!!!  (Read 3558 times)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
WIGGS- YOUR HISTORY HAS BEEN WRITTEN!!!!!
« on: December 03, 2013, 08:39:30 AM »
Comments please:   

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: WIGGS- YOUR HISTORY HAS BEEN WRITTEN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 08:48:42 AM »
Never seen a person get as excited about a watermelon as that dude did.
O

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 08:51:36 AM »
Yes my friend. I've tried to tell you all. This is not just a me thing. This is the truth that's being hidden. The people at the top know damn well who we are but have taken that sacred land for themselves. It wont end well for them. We will eventually get our land back. The impostors will be driven or destroyed from our land. The world will know once again that we are the true Israelites of the Bible. So any moron out there that thinks this is a flash in the pan or a joke has another thing coming. You think the impostors would allow us to stay there if they knew we had not connection to the land?  They know. They're trying to get us out. Now is not the time for us to be there.

Ben Ami is no prophet though. Last but not least, I like watermelon.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 08:55:55 AM »
Last but not least, I like watermelon.

Who doesn't.  I grow watermelons every year. During the summer months I have at least two on hand every week. 
A

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 10:17:44 AM »
Yes my friend. I've tried to tell you all. This is not just a me thing. This is the truth that's being hidden. The people at the top know damn well who we are but have taken that sacred land for themselves. It wont end well for them. We will eventually get our land back. The impostors will be driven or destroyed from our land. The world will know once again that we are the true Israelites of the Bible. So any moron out there that thinks this is a flash in the pan or a joke has another thing coming. You think the impostors would allow us to stay there if they knew we had not connection to the land?  They know. They're trying to get us out. Now is not the time for us to be there.

Just out of curiousity Wigg, North American blacks who talk about going back to Africa, who says the blacks over there want North American blacks?

I find it pretty conceited that people assume in North America that they can just show up in North American, most likely with no useful applicable skills and be accepted right away by the minions there.

In fact you ever see how some of the people treat each other over there? makes the worst parts of USA inner cities look like the Teacup ride at Disney World
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 10:33:59 AM »
Just out of curiousity Wigg, North American blacks who talk about going back to Africa, who says the blacks over there want North American blacks?

I find it pretty conceited that people assume in North America that they can just show up in North American, most likely with no useful applicable skills and be accepted right away by the minions there.

In fact you ever see how some of the people treat each other over there? makes the worst parts of USA inner cities look like the Teacup ride at Disney World

You're right, North American Black aka Hebrews don't have their beginnings in Africa. It's Israel. and this is why Africans sold us because we were on their lands. Although Israel is technically a part of Africa.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 10:52:58 AM »

I admire your spirit  8).

Well written my friend.
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 10:54:42 AM »
Isralite whites have never been beat in a war.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
Isralite whites have never been beat in a war.

???

;D
®

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 11:01:02 AM »
???

;D
Damn Alex is trying to derail me. Man get get your garage gym set back up.  ;D

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:03 AM »
Damn Alex is trying to derail me. Man get get your garage gym set back up.  ;D

;D

it's outside now. Ironically much colder in NorCal. Not a smart move but with a couple of layers still better than public gyms

®

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 11:08:27 AM »
Wiggs, what do you make of John Stewart's comments regarding the origins of your theory?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 11:14:07 AM »
;D

it's outside now. Ironically much colder in NorCal. Not a smart move but with a couple of layers still better than public gyms

Alex looking swole twinks are not aloud. Just dont get on a train they are dangerous.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 11:15:08 AM »
Alex looking swole twinks are not aloud. Just dont get on a train they are dangerous.

LOL.. never. I avoid public transportations at all costs  :D
®

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 12:42:20 PM »
Wiggs, what do you make of John Stewart's comments regarding the origins of your theory?

Well John Leibowitz (his real Khazar, imposter Judean name) is a fine political satirist. He's a Khazar and trying to protect the culture his ancestors stole from us. His only other option was to not say anything like most of his ilk do. Because when you read the Bible and when you investigate our history prior to being slaves in the country. It's quite obvious who we are. There are books on this. There are books written by impostor Judeans own people that have outed them for who they really are and where they come from. Their roots lie in Eastern Europe of the former Khazarian Empire. They were Pagans. Their king was forced to adopt a religion because they're were at risk of being invaded from the North and South by Muslims and Christians.  They didn't want to adopt either so they adopted themselves as the people of the book, knowing we were cursed and would always be on the run or in slavery. This happened around 700AD. The Khazars were overran by the Slavs and scattered throughout Europe. They referred to themselves as "Jew-ish" (meaning kinda like but not really) They were converts.

They also oversaw the Transatlantic Slave trade a note not many people knew. They ensured our culture was destroyed and our memories were wiped of who we were so they could take on our identity. The Rothchilds (impostors themselves) set up the state of Israel in 1948 and brought European impostors to the new country. Problem is people in that area know they aren't the real Israelites.

In 66AD the Romans overran us and those of us that survived that weren't already in Egypt fled to Egypt. We fled to Egypt because we could mix with the people. This was when Egyptians were still black (before they got overran by Arabs in 692). We were slaves in Egypt and after that was over we eventually settled in West Africa. Many Africans didn't like us because we lived different then they did and had a different very influential TRUE religion. They wanted us off their land and sold us into slavery to Arabs, and Europeans. The rest is history. This is a summary of events.

Anyway, That video will eventually make John look like a fool.  

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 12:56:52 PM »

Northern Africans screw them, Arabs were shooting Negros in Libya (with American supply ammo  :D) very recently.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 12:59:06 PM »
You're right, North American Black aka Hebrews don't have their beginnings in Africa. It's Israel. and this is why Africans sold us because we were on their lands. Although Israel is technically a part of Africa.

Israel (Palestine) in Africa  ??? ::) ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 01:04:26 PM »
Question for hebrew Wiggs in General Topics, No balls at all Wiggser  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »
Look limpdick, if it hasn't occurred to you by now in the last 3 months I haven't responded to your posts, I have no interest in conversing with you. You're not funny, you're not witty, and you're very ill informed.  Hopefully you understand this as I can't get any more clear than this. You're annoying. Settle down slick. You obviously as understand you've gotten no where with your style of posting. This must be a male Aussie thing as you share many traits with your Grandpa Basile.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 01:17:58 PM »
So you over ruled all of Israels scholars  ;D
When is the next doomsday  ;D
As 'proud' to be Jew, just name yours Israel army reserve Unit  ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2013, 01:39:56 PM »

Wiggs.....what do you think of Obama's open hatred toward Jews? Is it because he feels he is a rightful Israelite?   ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2013, 02:10:43 PM »
Wiggs.....what do you think of Obama's open hatred toward Jews? Is it because he feels he is a rightful Israelite?   ;D

It's quite obvious he's undermining them politically. I think he knows who they are and their true history. At the same time I don't think he's on the side of the real Hebrews or the American people. He's a puppet for the Zionists.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2013, 02:15:04 PM »
Wiggs = Internet jargon! Nothing more and nothing less.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2013, 07:04:34 PM »
Wiggs = Internet jargon! Nothing more and nothing less.

Do you have dementia?
®

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2013, 07:08:01 PM »

lol...Calm your tits, humans get darker not brighter, white is a recessive gene, everyone get's dark when people mix, and intermarry.