Author Topic: there seems a constant battle between the bitter naturals and the juice beasts  (Read 4104 times)

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
How can a guy take pride in what he's developed when he knows it all depends on a weekly drug injection. It's just so damn phony, and if they don't think it's wrong why do virtually all of them lie about it? It takes far more self discipline to stick to the healthy, right way to build muscle. This board is mostly composed of steroid guys reinforcing each others bad decisions. It's a giant "circle-jerk".

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
How can a guy take pride in what he's developed when he knows it all depends on a weekly drug injection. It's just so damn phony, and if they don't think it's wrong why do virtually all of them lie about it? It takes far more self discipline to stick to the healthy, right way to build muscle. This board is mostly composed of steroid guys reinforcing each others bad decisions. It's a giant "circle-jerk".
no steroids, no muscles

fact of life

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
You're very wrong. Most people probably thought I was on steroids and at 62 some probably think I still am. I also benched 400 drug free(200 lbs) and inclined 350(45 degree angle). I was an athlete and have seen some very muscular guys who I knew were drug free. I just don't like posers.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
the only rivalry you'll see is one sided. naturals who gotta remind everyone how they are 'clean' and don't need drugs cause using steroids is 'cheating'

you ever see a huge guy say anything outright negative about a natural without being provoked first? no. cause we don't give a shit about you or what you do or don't take.

the only person that cares about being natural is them. nobody I know gives two fucks if someone is natural or not. the lion doesn't concern itself with the affairs of the flea.
b

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
the only rivalry you'll see is one sided. naturals who gotta remind everyone how they are 'clean' and don't need drugs cause using steroids is 'cheating'

you ever see a huge guy say anything outright negative about a natural without being provoked first? no. cause we don't give a shit about you or what you do or don't take.

the only person that cares about being natural is them. nobody I know gives two fucks if someone is natural or not. the lion doesn't concern itself with the affairs of the flea.
true

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
no steroids, no muscles

fact of life

no Belgium no idiots  ;D

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
i remember a huge juice beast who liked me and my buddy

he had respect for how hard we trained, like close to clinical insanity

but he told us we need to get on the juice badly, this is going nowhere

then when we finally did he was smiling and said finally now you are on the right track

Sounds like the plot to "Star Wars".  Was this guy George Lucas? 
You were Luke and the juice beast was Darth Vader.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
It's very simple, the vast majority of people on a cycle can NOT attain a good physique without the drugs.  Everyone wants to be a bber, but few can seem to do so without drugs.
You'll hear all types of rationalization as to why their using, but that is the primary reason.
To take your physique to the next level, you need to achieve A level first.  Few are dedicated enough to their diet and training, and spend a few years really pushing their limits.  Most just puss out and take the easy road.  Why do you think so many take drugs in the gym?  It's just easier.  Most clowns don't even train hard or move any weight.  I see it all the time.
The moment you question most juicers about their drug use, you see the insecurities come out.  They want all the credit, but can never get that because people will always point to the drug use.  Sure you have to eat well, have decent genes, and lift to make it work...but guess what, someone natural has to stay even more strict.
Bottom line, you want credit for your work in the gym...just man up and take nothing.  Most are weak minded and can not do this...period.  Gyms are a joke today.  Drug use is rampant and most rely on them to play"THE BODYBUILER" grrr!  I out lift and out train most juicers I see...hell, even some pros train like complete pussies.
But that's another topic all together.
Anabolico...you are the epitome of a pussy on steroids.  You are mentally weak.  No belief in yourself...but that's predominately who takes drugs these days.
"You can't build a good physique without drugs."  Haha  pathetic.

That's great if your on a cycle, but just know...this is probably how it is for you too.  Maybe you do a show here an there to validate your usage, but in the end...you simply weren't good enough to stand out on your own.
I'm not going back n forth on this one...that's just my 2 cents.  Outside getbig and your gym, 95% of the population would agree with me.
I don't think juice is as harmful as the media portrays it though.
N

POB

• Getbig IV
when they talk about the balls etc

i laugh because these virgins dont even have kids

Chics don't dig balls they dig large fat cock, FACT!  Not a all potatoes no meat guy

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
It's not a constant battle.  It only lasts until the juicers are about 40 years old.......and they die.

Yup.

I'll be 50 in June

Bloodwork is A-ok

Resting BP 114/56

tom joad

• Getbig V
Yup.

I'll be 50 in June

Bloodwork is A-ok

Resting BP 114/56

but you only started juicing a couple of years ago, right?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
but you only started juicing a couple of years ago, right?

April 2011. So yeah.   I see your point.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
So Crotch is still anti-juice?

keanu

• Getbig IV
It is the same battle I see in women when one gets a big boob job and the others without perfect boobs get jealous. I never understood it though. To each his own. I got along very well with the big juicers at the gym.

Do I think juice is necessary? If you want to be big and ripped, yes. If you want to be ripped period a little helps. If you want to be strong, not necessary.

The one beef I have is being accused of being on steroids especially by the 'bitter naturals.' My stats are average at best. My genetics are below average for strength and size. 40+ years old, 5 ft 11 inches,  186 lbs, bodyfat around 13 percent, around 16 inch arms, 385 deadlift for 5, barbell curl 115 for 8 clean reps, incline pressed 225 for 13, but mainly use 70lbs dumbells for 8 sets in 12 minutes (shoulder was starting to act up). I cycle my training never going to complete failure (on light days many reps in reserve), working out with 50% - 85% of one rep max (a heavy day every 4th workout).

Despite all this I get accused of the juice especially from the younger set. Anyone with even a little bit of strength and muscle gets this accusation from time to time because these younger guys have no idea how to train and don't progress past a beginner level. They literally start weight training, gain 10 lbs and a bit of strength and that is all!