Author Topic: Meet Your Next President!  (Read 3224 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Meet Your Next President!
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 07:41:10 AM »
I am amused that you think that Perry ran the economy. He's a Governor, not an economic dictator in cowboy boots. As for dominating elections... when the average IQ of the electorate is lower than the temperature of tepid bathwater, dominating elections means little.

Yes too bad texans are so dumb, if only we were as enlightened as the  great minds from california, illinois, and the other deep blue states, with their collapsing economies and brilliant selections of representatives such as nancy pelosi, diane feinstein, barack hussein and several recent governors who have spent time in prison ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 07:57:29 AM »
Perry won't make it to the half way mark in the primaries.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 02:12:01 PM »
Yes too bad texans are so dumb, if only we were as enlightened as the  great minds from california, illinois, and the other deep blue states, with their collapsing economies and brilliant selections of representatives such as nancy pelosi, diane feinstein, barack hussein and several recent governors who have spent time in prison ::)

Interesting response... except I didn't suggest anything about the voters from places like California and Illinois being "enlightened" nor did I make any mention about blue - regardless of the shade.

In fact, if you knew anything about me you'd know I think Nancy Pelosi is insane, Diane Feinstein is an idiot and Barack Obama to be a bad President.  As for the "several recent governors" and their prison woes, none of that concerns me, because (a) I don't hold much respect for any of the current governors and find those that rank above the jetsam do so just barely and are, at best, tolerable and (b) there are crooks on both sides of the aisle and it's hypocritical to pretend that the Republicans have the high ground whether you're looking at the issue from a legal or moral perspective.

I do understand your reasoning for making the above statement however. After all, it's easier to attack a straw man you construct as opposed to the actual argument that I made. That way you don't have to overtax the three brain cells in the echo chamber that is your cranium. This forum is full of idiots who do the exact same thing and it's a scary thought that you and your ilk actually represent the average American voter.

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 11:13:16 AM »
LOL dude is old as fuck, is he even gonna be alive in 2016?